What makes first worlders millennials so effeminate?

What makes first worlders millennials so effeminate?

Was life to easy for them?

Is that synthetic food you eat?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=z7V1W967ofA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw weaker than dad
Not a nu male tho.

Starting to buy into the "tainted water" conspiracy. Elevated levels of estrogen in water can't be healthy for a man, nor would it necessarily be good for women either. There's a healthy balance of estrogen women are meant to have, but what happens when that level gets too high?

It would be nothing for the government to be aware of this, and look the other way, especially if it led to a more docile population.

People who never got spanked by their parents.

26 and can't grow a full beard yet, little to no chest hair
I blame the water in California. I moved out of state to a place where all of the water is just filtered no chemicals added and suddenly facial hair coming in and muscle definition starting to show up. I don't exercise alot but I feel different also. I swear California puts hormone blockers in the water

Those are all kikes you dumb spic.

Louis is gen x. The common thread is they’re all jewish

BUGMEN.

John Oliver redpill, pic related.

Are any of them even millennials

Because they grew up with either no father/father figure or male role model in their lives and therefore imulated their mothers.

/thread

Damn,John Oliver is such a weak looking leftist pussy.

As a nu-male, I'd like to shed some light on this for the incels that typically dwell on Sup Forums.

Women LOVES the look. Before I got my glasses, girls paid no attention to me. At all.

Once I put them on and started to blow dry and style my hair, it was like a switch flicked in the mind of every woman I spoke to.

They just, like me now. They trust me.

I'm better than I was before. I wasn't well, physically or mentally.

I'm still in a similar physical state, but I FEEL much stronger mentally.

You all sit here, bitter at the world and at men who care about how they look.

Maybe if you went out and got some glasses, some new clothes, and a fresh perspective, you would be able to cheer up and love life too.

I say this all out of love, not spite.

I hope maybe one of you at least will consider the change.

Culture

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=z7V1W967ofA

Is that Dilbertman posting on Sup Forums?

>Women LOVES the look. Before I got my glasses, girls paid no attention to me. At all.
>Once I put them on and started to blow dry and style my hair, it was like a switch flicked in the mind of every woman I spoke to.
>They just, like me now. They trust me.

HAHAHAHA

No idea, but I like to think it's just some studio runner who realised they were slowly going crazy at work.

Being friendzoned doesn't make life better my nu-male friend.

I am sure they love you buying them things and holding their purse (and bags) and telling you about that asshole guy who jizzed in their hair.

yes the billions of people in the 1st world are represented by 6 pictures of random cucks. nice logic idiot.

Xenoestrogens in the food supply

I have a hot girlfriend and have had for a while now. Try again.

I don't know about glasses, but nice threads and a solid haircut go a long way. People take you more seriously. It's not even expensive to dress semi-decently. I go to the Goodwill in the rich quarter of town and stockup on all the year old J Crew and Brooks Brothers shit they throw out and wear it for a year or two.

Curiously enough, all the six examples on your pic wear glasses.

Are glasses becoming a faggot accessory?

Yep. Even just wearing a shirt for once would go a long way for a lot of the neckbeards here.

That's just birth control pissed out by all the sluts

Absolutely gay

Everyone should take the gardening pill. My gf and I ate pretty much all our vegetables/fruits from our garden this summer. Then we buy meat to our local butcher. I've felt a great difference since then

I have a girlfriend. Lol.

Why do you feel the need to lie on an international ewok fanclub forum?

You're halfway there. All that's left is a little face paint and a big red nose.

Is this copy pasta

Oh, fuck off.

Yes and yes, among other things.

Carl the Cuck and Phil Fish are. The rest are idolized by millennials, so they might as well be. Protomillennials if you will.

I noticed around the period of 2007-08 that we began to embrace internet culture a lot more and spend more and more time in front of the computer.

The problem is a lack of physical activity and face to face social interaction. 10 years ago I was way more confident and chad than I am now because I worked in a job where I had to interact with people, internet hadn't ruined my social life and I was big into gym and weight training.

It all fell apart though because I went to grad school and became a workaholic. I'm at a crossroads now where I might go pick up a trade and hopefully that will reverse things.

>Everyone I don't like is a Jew

This is why no one takes us seriously.

louis CK is definently not a millenial.

These are Beta-cucks , not nu-males