Is it true white men who date or marry asian women have small dicks?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Opium_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Opium_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't asian men have the smallest penises in the world? so asian women are used to it?

I dunno, but this doesn't offend my senses. Though it shouldn't be promoted or common practice.
>tfw no chinky gf

Some do, some don't. Generally their self-esteem is universally small.

Lmao! Theyre all maids. Maids here will fuck anyone regardless if youre white

Another note that theyre all filipinos who would fuck any white man for a visa

>it's another asian masculinity thread

The guy in the middle could get a white woman easily.

That's a PJ if I ever saw one. HUA!

Funny. Three out of four women in the pic don't hold their spouses hand.
>mail order brides confirmed

make that 4 out of 6

Arent asians masculine?

why would he want a white woman? Higher chance of roastie

but could he get one who looks like a child?

>filipinos
>asian

good looking jap korean and chinese women are all westernized and go for chad tyrone or choi. the typical wmaf couple is beta geek and rice fields asian so the small penis presumption still applies

Disgusting, looks like a bunch of Thai prostitutes with their beta sex tourist customers.

Koreans are fags. They allowed their women to be raped by japanese over and over and over. Japs are the master alpha males in asia.

Thats because they originally married them when the ladies were 16. Now they are almost 40 and they start turning in to eskimos.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Opium_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Opium_War

Those women are 10000% filipino

What is it with this "every white man has a small dick" bullshit?
You do know the Guinness record for largest dick size is held by a white man?

90% of chink women are disgusting.

5, 3, 2, 4, 6, 1

pic related is for flaccid penises

Small penis yet bigger than the Asian average? Damn.

That's statistically inaccurate

It's almost like this is a b8 thread.

Getting laid automatically makes you more alpha than the people not getting laid.
You can talk about having small and big dicks all day, is anyone touching your dick?
If no, shut the fuck up.

why is it that you believe the MAN betrayed their race and not the other way around...we don't want these traitor whores back after they have your kind is the real narrative

Is it true people who are obsessed with dicks are faggots?

Yeah but that's probably rare, whites are more prone to genetic mutation because lack of protection from free radicals. (evoultinary hardware is outdated)

In my area there are two types of white girls the ones who go for the rich guys regardless of race, and the ones who go for the guys with big dicks, ie. the mexicans and blacks.

I feel like white men have become for the most part the asian men. they lack the balls to do what it takes. litteraly .