Fuck you guys I loved it

Fuck you guys I loved it

Dub was good too

Secret plane thread, don't tell Jannie

He killed millions.

He made some big planes.

I love Reisen!

He's just a guy who made planes. Is Alfred Nobel a war criminal because he invented TNT?

Get fucked, nips.

Inverted gull wings are my favorite.

>tfw flying the captured jap Corsair in War Thunder

I laugh in your general direction

P-51>All

It's fantastic, especially if you're a Miyazaki fan. Possibly my favorite movie by him.

Only chinks and corneans hated it. It was a great.

His obituaries said he was, but I'm pretty sure the French were just being typically French about losing to the Prussians. and taking it out on him.

I liked it but I was expecting the focus to be more on planes.

Yeah.

woo, airplanes.
Honestly, however, I have the impression that movie was two-in-one. Sure, for the character it's great to see background but the two storylines (aiplanes / Sick Waifu) were too separate.

Wind Rises is a bonafide masterpiece but I feel like only proper Miyazaki fans can dig it on that level. It's easily his most challenging film and deeply personal, a magnificent finale to his career if we're to believe his retirement.

It's an art film so most anime fans don't get it.

Do you differentiate this one as an art film from his other movies?

It's the only good thing Hideaki Anno has ever done.

It was boring and everything Miyazaki's made was shit.

Anno's voice acting was also fucking annoying.

dubfags need to just die. I really hope someone can nuke Murrica so we can be free of these subhumans.

Nausicaa had the best plane designs.

Movie for planefags by a planefag

Sup Forumsces standing by

any other movies where the villain is the main character?

I couldn't unhear Anno, so yeah. Dub was acceptable for once.

>didn't actually have a wife with tuberculosis
>everything about his personal life was a complete fabrication

What did Miyazaki mean by this?

The only way to sell anime is with waifubait.

But then we'd need to nuke the rest of the world that produces animation, since all animation is dubbed.

The one that got me the most was the smoking, since the actual guy never smoked. I get that he was combining an author with the engineer, but I don't get why.

I like the dub but the VA for Jiro sounded really damn flat the entire movie

I stopped playing in February. Is it still F4U-1a USMC stats at BR 2.7? Because that was one of the most disgusting premium planes. The first time I flew my F3F I got uptiered and faced a Japanese team that was full of me.

>full of me.

full of them*

Did you see Nolan's version?