Brah get a load of this bullshit lmao

Brah get a load of this bullshit lmao.

This shit can’t be made up.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UGrJf
youtube.com/watch?v=e5qgW4Ya7Eg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At my university's library, during finals week, they set up a table with legos and play-doh for 'stress relief'. These are grown-ass adults playing with children's toys because reality is too much. I have a friend my age who killed 5 sandniggers in Afghanistan.

Man this shit is fucking hitting home now - I’m tired of this weak ass faggotry

the gays got no style

Bro just throw a fag flag on anything and call it a day plus nice 3’s

Play duh? T shirt decorating? Motivational quotes? Isn't treating LGBT like little babies who can't defend themselves just as bad as insulting them

I would agree - this shit makes me cringe and hate faggots so much more for being the snowflakes they are

>Isn't treating LGBT like little babies who can't defend themselves just as bad as insulting them

No, because they see themselves as helpless children who need protection. Being a victim is the most important thing about their identity, because it's the only thing that gives them power over other people in the absence of more practical and effective methods like beauty, money, intelligence, etc. Being an emotional cripple is their preferred state of existence.

>Not including Attack helicopters
Fucking bigots, they didn't use my exact pronoun

oh shit they’re serious

This makes me ashamed to be a bisexual :(

Throw the legos on the floor so they step on it.

Do you need these safe spaces ? Have you ever been to one? And if so how cringe are they?

They have the fag flag up in the cafeteria where I normally eat on campus, plus they have these weird ass calendars for 'fag history month' around campus. Most people around here don't give a shit about them though, since pretty much half of the school voted for Trump and the other half is just business Democrats who think they're weird.

Every moment I live,I just try to remember how our ancestors look down upon us....on them...

Wait what..

They want to be coddled like children.

Weakness is the downfall of mankind

That's what the A is.

>no therapy dog to per for comfort
casuals

New waifu ?

This sounds like a Special Ed classroom.

See this in the club, what do?

Are these faculty or students?

Kids who couldn't handle stress and would need to play with playdoh or legos to calm down would've been mocked even in elementary school.

“Students”

You brutal heartless MADMAN

i'd go for the free oranges, but have the fags peel them for me because of "issues"

Pepper spray and report them to the according authorities of course.

Turn 1080 degrees amd run away

wew

take free goodies then GTFO

Pizza strikes again

I'm honestly not sure why you'd go to college when you're this fucking sheltered.
If a stressful final is the worst thing that's ever happened to you, you've got some living to do before you can start doing serious, complicated shit that society needs. Their parents have done them a terrible disservice and stunted them as people.

archive.is/UGrJf
ReAd but don't reply

at this rate once we become so weak as a society especially in America, an invasion is inevitable, AND I WILL SUPPORT WHOEVER COMES.

>Hello Newman

that American flag is FUCKING TRIGGERING ME!! FUCKING RACIST SLAVING CIS WHITE FUCKING MALES!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=e5qgW4Ya7Eg

Sounds like fun.

Meh 6/10

Make that 4/10. Didn't notice how buggy eyed she was at first.

Don't bully the LEGOs!!!!

I don't get it, here if university is stressing you out too much you go out with friends or with a girl for a night, why would you go to a room inside your university to play with fucking legos?

No bully legos

Kek I was like brahhh wtf is up with the eyes

Having a campus doggo wouldve been pretty nice for my high school ~desu

My sexbot is my comfort doll

>pandering to literal adult-children
This is why no one takes the left seriously
>waaaaah I don't agree with your political views, I need my play-doh

I think it’s fucking hilarious honestly - they are just fucking writing the jokes for us.

Your friend is based for having slain sandnigger males.

no because they are mentally handicapped.

They are literally broken people.

Its ok though, 45% of them will kill themselves and almost none of them will ever reproduce.

>American flag in the room

REEEEEEEEEE IMPERIALISM

I hate this "pastel grrrrl" thing.

Nice 4’s