British Woman raped 3 separate times in one night

>be britbong
>get raped

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/13/girl-17-suffers-three-separate-sex-attacks-way-home-night/

>the absolute state of Londonistan

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Borough_of_Tower_Hamlets
youtube.com/watch?v=YodbSWhVSe0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do you expect when London is overrun by Pajeets, Pakis and niggers? Fuck off 56%

Tbf the girl was alone, barely dressed, drunk and walking through a bad neighborhood.

If it’d been Germany she’d have been full on gang raped

The rapists were experiencing sexual emergencies! They did nothing wrong

Shit, let me guess, they were """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""asian""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

can't spell menace without men

Do brit-pajeets also partake in the rape game over there like they do back in India or is it just a paki thing?

>bad neighborhood
country*

woMEN

Fucking kek

Indians are incredibly creepy but don't have the balls to try anything. Pakis don't care because they know they won't be punished for it.

>reddit

Not sure she was raped (penetrated). Sexual assault can be just for grabbing her by the waist or squeezing her tits.

>Be retarded brit
>Decide to be whore and wear nothing
>Walk through bad neighborhood because muh strong independence
>get raped

It was her fault and besides the islamic invaders tend to be more careful nowadays

she clearly wanted it

>why else wear nothing and get drunk and wander alone tbf

now she probably sits crying because shes confused why she came so much and wants brownie points anyway

Noticing a pattern is racist!

Clearly the problem here is straight white males

If you can't walk around at night without fear of being robbed/raped, you don't have a country. You're basically in a civil war

britfag uprising when

>be whore
>clad in black clothing and a hat
>asking for it
Found muhammed.

Heres to vile racist posts they used as an example to lock it

>be bong
>get raped
>apologize
>get raped again
>get angry at muslims
>get raped a third time
>arrested for hate speech

>far-right
Such a vague term. It's as retarded as hate speech laws which can pretty much encompass anything offensive. Rudd can suck the smegma off my cock the stupid cunt

What’s it like going from the largest and most powerful empire in the world to a 3rd world tier shithole in less than 100 years britbongs?

PART
&
PARCEL

>Raped three separate times by dozens of men no longer reaches Bongistan definition of "gang rape"

>Blaming the victim

Just accept Sharia law already, please.

You can, just not a first-world one.

>London

Fucking kek. Watching your city crumble from afar is the best entertainment a man can ask for.

Reddit had this post locked because people were blaming the immigrants and that was intolerant.

Fuck off leaf

>17
>Clubbing
>Walking home alone
Part and parcel, but she's a fucking retard.

But how many times did she orgasm?

I really don’t understand how the fuck this happens

After one why wouldn’t she go to the police? What like the guy finishes and she just gives him a dirty look and walks a few blocks and it happens again? What?

I don't even feel bad for women anymore

lmao

I wonder if we'll be having a dialogue on toxic masculinity among non-western cultures after this.

/sarcasm/

>literally tolerating no-go zones in a western civilized society

>jailing anyone who has a problem with this

Pic related WHEN?

15 years in prison
>Do not pass go, do not collect $200.

It's mostly a paki thing, Indians are alright.

>be "asian" refugee in country full of white women and cucks for men
>while having a cigarette, see half naked young girl crying and stumbling down street while she says "hellppp" in between sobs, in front of your government provided posh flat
>sexual emergency intensifies

>tfw really need burgers to have another mass shooting so people stop focusing on britains immense pile of horseshit
Fuck you ya limey twat

posted this on /r/milliondollarextreme which is becoming a fash sub kek.

BUMP

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Borough_of_Tower_Hamlets

>The borough has a population of 272,890,[2] which includes one of the highest Muslim populations in the country and has an established British Bangladeshi and Pakistani business and residential community. Tower Hamlets has the highest proportion of Muslims in England outnumbering the Christians,[3] and has more than 40 mosques and Islamic centres.[4]

>Bearded men

Hmmm...

Dont ruin my glorious bastion of shitposting with your shit. You niggers got fucking coontown banned

holy shit white sharia fuckking when

They shut this thread down over at r/news because of 'racism and bigotry'.
TIL facts can be racist and bigoted.
Actually, I already knew that, as the Supreme Court of Canada has said that facts can be hate speech.
What a world.

>we islamabad now

You should have higher expectations for you society.

>be bong
>get raped
>get raped
>get raped

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Borough_of_Tower_Hamlets
>31.2% White British

What'd you expect?

Manufactured outrage

>If it’d been Germany she’d have been full on gang raped
Third attack was a gang-rape by 3 or more men

When does the ride end?

>At least we're not Germany!
Actually not the worst argument

coontown was bound to get banned anyway.

maybe when more tommy mairs sprout up and put the fear of god into your politicians. that's just a start.

Just stop pushing MDE even further fash than it is.

It's literally like a breath of fresh air compared to the rest of reddit. It's the only place that occupies a space in actual reality and it's important that it stays up on reddit to draw people in

>go to arab neighborhoods
>pour gas
>light fire
>repeat

oops! it's not thirty years ago. too late now

honestly, what will happen? where will the white people go? where will the white places be? your globalist governments have sold you out, now you can't even carry a knife to defend yourselves. Jesus it sucks dick not to be american.

oh i agree. i'm not the guy you were originally replying to.

no wtf indians are the brown guy from the big bang theory they cant rape

>When does the ride end?

The answer is obvious... MORE immigrants!

They love this, let them be.

Only when you stop it.

>This coming from the king of rapefugees.

Only when we do something, my friend.. I feel your pain.

If I put a disclaimer about every post being satire we should be ok right?

i can say with 60% certianty that this is a paki trying to blame the girl.

pakis think that because something looks attractive, they are entitled to beat and rape it.

>raped 3 times

Dont blame the Muslims guises

Getting raped once makes one's day. Getting raped three times makes one's whole week.

Still think a bunch of drunk Poles are the problem, Nigel? Remember the good old days when the Poles were the niggers of London?

>bring in rapists and mass murders that are a drain on the economy
>if you point out this or suggest stopping bringing these people in you are a racist
>if you suggest you remove this group of people or fight back you are a criminal
Is this a country or an occupied nation? It's literally getting to the point where we're going to have to have underground resistance movements against our own government in one of the most advanced and wealthy nations in the world during peacetime.

I'm ready

Are you some kind of fucking apologist for black bastards raping our fanny? (I don't even need to read the article... I would put next week's wages on the Vic being a white girl and the attackers named either Mohammed or Jawayne)

they voted for it
the more women suffer for this shit the fucking better

dump a bunch young non-muslim women in the middle of the tower hamlets and see who makes it out with the fewest rapes.

>OHHHH NOOOO, Stacey chose the road that leads her straight past the kebab shop that is open until 3AM. I don't see this ending well!

why didn't she call the police after the first rape?

was it a slag?

>bongs make fun of us for gun violence
>your women get raped en masse and you literally sit on your hands and watch

I want you to effort a wild guess as to what would happen in Laredo, TX if i woman showed up at home triple raped by pakistanis

>muh danger of being shot
muh reality of being helplessly and completely marginalized and replaced

>Tbf the girl was alone, barely dressed, drunk and walking through a bad neighborhood.
True, she's lucky she wasn't stoned seeing as she was in a sharia zone.

>Walking through Whitechapel.

I used to date a Brazilian girl living on the outskirts of that shithole. She's regularly get groped and assaulted, even in the middle of the afternoon if she entered the maze of streets around there. She used to walk an extra 20 mins out of her way to avoid it.

Fuck that shithole.

Ouch

Kek. Britbongistan is truly PnP.

They're running a toxicology test on her. Probably drugged out of her mind.

Stop, we are all suffering that. And the only thing we do:
>your country more
>56%
>bongistan
>Ahmed from Germany
>at least we are not sweden
They are raping and killing our daughters, sisters, mothers... We must raise our voice, point the problem and don't let anyone shut up our voices.
If someone says we are racist, we counter attack: they are sexist and allow the middle eastern rape culture spread in our societies.
We wil fight, we will not capitulate. It's our future at stake.

samefag

Pretty funny 2bh. Not sure why this would make anyone angry or depressed, this is what they want. The people always get what they want. Would've been funnier if they killed her afterwards but I guess her parents having to live with damaged goods for a daughter after no doubt supporting the migration is still pretty good.

I live in the States and even I know Tower Hamlets is a Muslim no-go zone. The toll has to be paid.

Only about half of it. Some of it is brilliant for a night out... You just have to be careful not to turn the wrong corner before you're in the real Bongistan.

>be a leaf
>Have "Hate Speech" laws
>facts can be hate speech

And britfags say Ireland is a shithole.

>No matter the clothing choices she didn't asked for it, ever.
>Shitskins raped a women 3 times on her way home.
>She asked for it with that clothing choice.
Made me think about 0/10.

Make sure you only post the (((correct))) opinions goy!

I do agree you must do something, but you must realize that the governments who have ushered in the various waves of fugees and migrants have been democratically elected. Your daughters, sisters and mothers have voted for this. They will get what they want. The people always get what they want.

>If someone says we are racist, we counter attack: they are sexist and allow the middle eastern rape culture spread in our societies.
The Time for Arguments Has Passed.

It's the same everywhere in the world, wherever these "people" congregate they spread this foulness.

The pope was right when he ordered the crusades and referred to the Muslims "uncleanness".
youtube.com/watch?v=YodbSWhVSe0

> East London.

The difference is this happens in one part of London, in every American city Tyrone is having a field day.

Stay cucked Amerifats, no amount of projecting on 12chins will stop the demographic doomsday.

>we're going to have to have underground resistance movements
Wow, I'd love to hear more. Please send me some more information about underground resistance movements. My email is: [email protected]