Have you noticed that the public narrative is openly hostile to whites now...

Have you noticed that the public narrative is openly hostile to whites now? I dont thin its some conspiracy but part of the Zeitgeist.

Other urls found in this thread:

ashleighshackelford.com
youtube.com/watch?v=IUsbj-VJPVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jews own the media and Jews write the script.

White genocide was a psyop to make shitskins feel empowered to show their irrational hate and thirst for white blood. It worked wonderfully.

Someone post vid related

>hate whitey
>kick whitey out
>country becomes shithole

This is what the deep state wants. Easier to control a shithole through gibmedats and total reliance on the gubmit

That's one sour-faced fat bitch!

She'd feel better about herself if she worked out and dieted!

Aaah, been there and still.

It's been like this for longer than you've been alive, normalfag.

>intesectionality
only ever saw SJW tier brainlets use that
Is it literally just the Venn diagrams of groups of race/sex/religions ?

These.

>if you're black and a woman you're extra oppressed

day of the rope when

The public narrative was fiercely anti-POC for centuries, and I bet none of you idiots would mind... but now you're bitching because it's anti-white. Fucking Kek.

Now?
You're just noticing this now?
Well, at least you've finally noticed it. It's been going on for a long time. I
t has been considerably amped up since the election though, I'll give you that.

Well no shit. Anybody that gets shittalked publicly isnt going to enjoy it. Great way for whitey to learn a lesson I guess, but not really a way for anybody to actually change anything other than radicalize whites

Except the majority of whites in western countries tend to believe in the anti white narrative as well. And again, it all comes down to how whities decided to act towards lesser developed civilizations.

Can't say it isn't deserved.

How does the government subsist without producers providing tax dollars for it?

>majority
Majority of both white men and white women voted for Trump

It still blows my mind that antifa latina was openly calling for it on here last night
She was worked into a tizzy

paypal me ashieathelion. kek

>The public narrative was fiercely anti-POC for centuries
For obvious legitimate reason!

And the majority of White women voted for Obama, they've historically been a major swing vote. It's not a coincidence that the majority of these cancerous SJW are white women.

Btw, I said the western world, not just America.

No, your just a massive cunt, that people are afraid to say anything negative to.

That's gonna need to be one hell of a rope

alternative

If anti-poc was legitimate than I'm sure the antiwhite narrative is on the same boat.

Slavery, colonialism, religious intolerance aren't things that are fondly remembered and the chief benefactors of these inhumane practices have been whites, though not exclusively.

I request a PayPal me pepe with OP pic (body inclusive)

Your land belongs to Serbia

>Have you noticed that the public narrative is openly hostile to whites now?
Hey fellas this water is pretty hot what's up?

*day of the chain

*day of the nylon rope

More importantly, though, when you take a step back and look at the situation from afar, all the mental gymnastics in the world cannot pull the wool over people's social processing software in appreciating that "your side" are mean-spirited bullies filled with precisely the hatred you accuse us of demonstrating. Le peaceful ANTIFA narrative was shilled ultra-hard and still completely BTFO, normies on Facebook spout Sup Forums-tier rhetoric, even /r/politics balked at the leftist censorship after Charlottesville. You can't just be an authoritarian dickhead and get away with it, unless you have *complete* control over the media, which this website and the movement it spawned proves you do not.

I voted for Obama. Times have changed - the Zeitgeist is no longer under your control. Further, isn't it a little ridiculous to assert the organic widespread appeal of a given ideology when its rejection is punished so incredibly harshly? I myself regularly post virtue-signaling shit on Facebook to cover my ass.

The basic truth of the matter is that it is manifestly unjust to unilaterally deny whites their ethnic identity; your whole ideology relies on distorting and twisting stuff around and deflecting to try and avoid landing on that point (they're Nazis! They're genocidal! They hate blacks! They're white supremacists! They're virgins!) because you know that it isn't actually palatable to 80% of the white population that "whites' historical guilt means they have forfeited their right to a culture and identity". That we have such enormous and increasing support despite the near-complete stranglehold you have on all media and institutions is a demonstration of this fact.

If I was in this class or whatever it is I would record proof and sue the everloving shit out of them

Thanks, Israel. I hadn't noticed how annoying leftists were until now.

>paypal.me

Kill me.

Keek saved.

look at those butch haircut old white roasite hags who try to blame the patriarchy for the fact they were tubrosluts in the 1970's. i have never met an old lady with short grey hair who wasn't a communist piece of shit that belonged in a gulag

anyone who uses the term "people of color" is a closeted racist. hang yourself you racist scum. im reporting you to your liberal government im pretty sure its illegal to post hate speech in canada

If that pic is real i will become the next Hitler

KEK!, the west if finally coming down.

i am not happi about it, but now im completely sure that this is happening.

>white
The one in the middle cut me through the screen with that schnoz.

Go to Europe and see how much support pro-white groups get, hell even In Canada. These people are looked at with disdain. Whether warranted or not, I won't say.

Though I agree whites shouldn't all feel bad about how their fathers treated humans with darker skin with such low disregard, I'm afraid the climate of some of the biggest white nations won't allow that. With the historical oppression of Natives in America to the complete failure of basic human principles with the British in India, these two alone can justify the overwhelming hatred most whites have for their country.

Like in Britain, the children are taught about the empire but never about the atrocities, so when they grow up with infinite information at their fingertips (the Internet) and they research the bad side of the Empire by themselves, they feel lied to. And it shows, the vast of majority of younger Brits have a negative view of the Empire and of their culture because of the oppression, slavery and mass looting.

I think it's a stupid term as well but it saves me from writing anti black, anti native, anti Indian etc
There are flaws in my using that term but I use it merely as a form of convenience.

Uggggg......1970s the decade that destroyed American.

Or the real truth were all of those non-whites were always back stabbing niggers who would play clueless when whitey showed up to a pile of dead women and children who were raped to death by non-whites.

Fag

She misspelled "All whites support the economy for everyone else"

Do you honestly believe that a people whose historic land is being occupied are going to treat these people with respect? Do you honestly believe their relationship was all lovey dovey?

Look at how Sup Forums treats immigrants. Imagine that but a 100 worse due to the lack of basic human rights that have only recently been forced into action.

>Go to Europe and see how much support pro-white groups get, hell even In Canada. These people are looked at with disdain. Whether warranted or not, I won't say.
I've lived in Europe. The situation is not intrinsically different, save for the fact that their comfortable ethnic majorities and even tighter media control mean that the frogs are still by and large happily sitting in the warming pot. AfD is in parliament in GERMANY, Le Pen got like 40% of the vote in a country that's 20% non-white, Brexit happened, Italians and Spaniards are racist as fuck - don't confuse what the media presents with what's actually happening.
>Though I agree whites shouldn't all feel bad about how their fathers treated humans with darker skin with such low disregard, I'm afraid the climate of some of the biggest white nations won't allow that.
Climate? You mean Zeitgeist? I just explained that you don't have control over it anymore. The maintenance of the anti-white narrative, without engendering massive opposition (us), requires literal totalitarianism to accomplish. Soros bussing in thugs to Kekistan demonstrations is not a reflection of the organic state of affairs, culturally.
>muh injustices makes whites hate themselves
No, this does not occur organically without intense indoctrination. Germany was this x 1,000 for the past 70 years and, again, AfD at 13%.
>British children are taught they dindu nuffin and hate themselves when they find out the truth
Tippity top kek, as if they haven't been subjected to leftist propaganda to engender ethnic self-hatred for years. Once more, it does not naturally occur to people to consider the "atrocities" of the ancestors and go "wtf I want to commit ethnocultural suicide now!" without intense propagandization aimed at achieving that effect.

To what end? Making blacks hate whites doesn't seem like a good idea but maybe I'm not Jewish enough.

ashleighshackelford.com
fat bitches website, she's BLM

This picture is a piece of art. If in 1000 years asks what was the 2k's like. Only this picture is needed.

>for centuries
>I bet you would have been ok if the narrative was pro-white
I mean maybe those things are true but I wasn't alive and neither were you so great non-point you make there.

I believe the Native Americans have a claim to this being their ethnic homeland, for what it's worth.

>WYPIPO ARE RAYCISSS GIB ME MONEY

thank you

>intesectionality
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend". Hence "Queers for Palestine" is probably the most twisted example "Queers for People Who Want To Throw Them Off Buildings".

You're getting it confused with The Progressive Stack, where lunatics compete in the oppression olympics for cash prizes.

>Making blacks hate whites doesn't seem like a good idea but maybe I'm not Jewish enough.
right before the magic escalation of "racial tension" people were very focused on fixing the rigged economy and exposing the federal reserve. now everyone, Sup Forums included wastes their time whining about people's melanin levels while the (((bankers, lawyers, journalists, and political lobbyists))) continue to live above the law.

They were never innocent before we showed up. Anyone with half a brain knows they spent millennia genociding each other long before whitey showed up in 100% of the places they colonized.

niggers are the least of my worries all the other non-whites are much worse because their ability of higher function compared to niggers.

Their ethnic homeland is a few thousand miles north and to the west. They immigrated to America just like whitey did.

>part of the Zeitgeist.
>it's always discovered everyone who behaves this way is paid
>woman in your OP is paid
>just part of the Zeitgeist
OK.

Fat black """"women"""" are the worst creatures on this planet

I was on the left till these crazy shaboons started calling for my blood because of my skin color. Every race and creed enslaved and murdered everybody at some point in the past it was the way of the world. Whites just did it better, they are just jealous of our civilization and want to destroy it.

moronic cocksucker

not sure where he's getting that from. Learning about the Empire at school was always shown in a neutral light with the history teacher usually being bias towards it (naturally). as i grew up and learned more and more i understood it more. Dont know anybody who thinks its was a bad thing or something not to be "proud" of. When people pipe up about the atrocities most just say "it was a product of its time" or something along the lines of that. It's weird.

When did you go to school? ~15 years ago I got plenty of "poor native Americans slaughtered by evil whitey" messaging over here

KeK

I lived in the cotswolds and went to school there, then i moved to a town called Oakham in Rutland for the final few years. So both fairly rural, so that may have been an influence. I can imagine its way different in some of the large population shitholes like Brum or London. What's clear though is that in England especially, there is such a gigantic disconnect between people who live outside of large cities in England (Large and small towns, villages, more rural areas) and those who live in the huge cities. Also the national media here is massively disconnected and doesnt reflect the UK at all. Local news is much better

I had parents who were into "ha were part Native American and lived around blacks as kids aren't they just swell!". Their unrealistic view of the world based on insignificant anecdotes wasn't very entertaining.

I just don't believe in this Jewish plot to destroy the white race, it seems incredibly convoluted. And it seems that's the sort of narrative you believe in, though I could be wrong.

Germany is the most powerful European country they are also arguably the most liberal, or in your eyes, anti white. AFD rising is significant but as of right now it's too premature to suggest they represent a significant change in status quo.

France had an opportunity to change but they chose not to. They divide will only increase.

Spanish people, out of all Europeans, is the country that has the highest approval ratings for interracial marriages (well over 50%). Now the context of the world "interracial" can be brought up but Unforunately the study didn't mention it. But regardless, that's the public opinion on the matter.

Italians, though and along with the Greeks are really racist.

We may not have been alive but their surely are people alive today who did. They lived through that entire age of discrimination.

With Natives it is a really complex point. Either you believe that all the warring tribes belong to a single race, in which case America I'd their homeland or you believe they all represent different races, kind of like the aforementioned India which in reality is like a union of various ethnically diverse people. But in a whole, either way you look at it, they have a strong claim to the US.

Wars have been fought by all races and religions regardless of skin colour. The crusades that has been estimated to have killed hundreds of millions of people in the name of Christianity, the two world wars, the numerous wars between European powers etc

Political Extremists are a cancer, user.

Kill yourself.

>Grew up in diverse city
>Had friends of color on school
>Shrugged off jokes about wypipo r crackas
>Made it through college by appeasement to Marxist professors
>Living my life
>ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST
>ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST AND ITS ON YOUR DANA
>ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST NO MATTER WHAT
>ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST EVEN IF YOU'RE A BLM ALLY

After watching these fellow whites prostrate themselves again and again, to see them apologize, pander and scold other whites. There comes the realization that no matter what you do you will always be branded a racist. All you will do is give up ground and sacrifice yourself and your culture and there will be no thank you. There will be no point in which white people are forgiven and the issue will be dropped. There's literally no incentive to change.

However, the kicker here is that this rhetoric does absolutely nothing but drive whites into full 1488 mode. In fact this rhetoric is directly responsible for the rise of so-called Nazism and white nationalism. Whites are getting sick of being name called and I'll warn you this:

Most whites are well armed and intelligent enough that when you hit the breaking point all the stories of how evil the white man is will pale in comparison to the horrors that will unfold. You haven't seen shit, kids. Keep pushing

While I don't believe in all the "muh oppression" stuff, it's gotta be pretty shitty to be born a black woman. Everyone basically hates you.

>I just don't believe
Whether you believe something is true or not doesn't stop it from being the truth. I do enjoy all the people of color banding together under Jews because it makes the whole thing a lot more transparent.

>it's gotta be pretty shitty to be born a black woman. Everyone basically hates you
99% of them have cunty, entitled attitudes, poor spending habits, and fat disgusting bodies so i don't really black men for not wifing them up. mainstream hip hop set the blacks culture back another 100 years and they don't even realize it.

No, i hadnt noticed.

They are hated mostly because how how they act. Not because of the color of their skin.

Why do you idiot redditors keep giving obvious shills (see above) so many replies? Are you kiddies so fucking stupid to recognize when someone is playing you?

Lurk 9000 more years before posting, for fucks sake is anyone over the age of 16 on Sup Forums anymore?

Never got a straight answer for this question, even though I keep bringing it up.

The hostility is backfiring horribly for the Democratic party and dangerous for the nation overall. There is no scenario where race hatred leads to stability.

It wasn't even good bait just ADL sperging over the truth of shitskins.

It just means all the oppressed peoples aka anyone who isnt a white male, joining forces against literal hitler aka white males. The real fun and regret starts when whitey is actually out of the picture and people realize what they have done.

Alternatively, believing in something with so much fiery passion doesn't necessarily make it true, in fact it can only blind you to other reasons.

Sorry I triggered you.

The flip side to the anti white narrative are people like Sup Forumslacks who refuse to budge or acknowledge the hurt done by Christian/white nations to the world. For the record, both sides are equally retarded.

I didn't realize talking about facts made someone a shill. Good to know for the future.

>Alternatively, believing in something with so much fiery passion doesn't necessarily make it true, in fact it can only blind you to other reasons.
That is all you have been doing this whole thread learn to take your own advice, faggot.

ching chong ping pong

How is the Deep State supposed to hand out Gibs with no people to pay the Taxes?

thanks

And what do I believe in?

Look back on my comments, I called both sides of the anti white/ anti poc narrative retarded.

I hired a black chick similar to OP for a project this year.

She had qualifications I needed and did it for low pay, but I refuse to recommend her and here's why:

> First time on the job in the industry
> Ego through the roof, several times mentioned taking my job
> Threw me under the boss many many times
> Tried telling me what and how to do things
> Refused to run / walk briskly on time sensitive fetching quest
> Gossiped to other departments about our department
> Acted like she could do my job so well that the rest of the company started to believe her. They called her in for a project I would have been doing and utterly failed immediately.
> Refused to drive to site locations so she didn't have to do errands (got rides from younger coworkers).
> I sent her to do labour / clean up the rest of the project.
> Handed her the last paycheck instead of HR to remind her who she worked for.

Never again. Never.

Not an argument. Though I doubt you have one.

their hate makes us only harder

youtube.com/watch?v=IUsbj-VJPVE

Indeed. The would-be social engineers should be very careful about repeatedly calling a specific group of people monsters. They might start to believe it. Especially when given no way out with their dignity.

i don't argue with bug-eyed gooks

And have nothing to lose... essentially the dreks and dregs of life... white men don't find blackies attractive, end of story.

It has been that way for 60+ years and it just gets worse and worse because they want White Peoples Futures just like you KIKES do!

eat my whole ass

You fail to understand that there is always some value to extract from the populous not just the 'producers', and that the deep state does not subsist merely on tax dollars but the wealth accumulated in myriad other ways. See: CIA drug running

You are really bad at pretending to be a middle ground faggot when trying to keep a false account of history alive to use against whites. Almost as bad as all the lies on /his/.