Do you have any mixed family members Sup Forums?

Do you have any mixed family members Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2iZ0WuNvHr8
youtube.com/watch?v=u9sRJ-eOHnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

luckily, no: we're all white as sheets.

i wish then i might be able to get into the incest meme

No and if I did I would not consider them to be legitimate.

Iceland needs immigrants

i'm fine with that. heck, they can have them all as long as that stops them from entering norway!

White has many variations user

>ecru
>white
now i've seen it all

vanilla's probably the closest. but that's wrong, too

Yes, I have some Corsican relatives

Kek, I got the flags confused

all these colours are wrong...eggshell bone and flax barely even exist

Yes and it pisses me off to no end, my cousin is a literal race traitor. She said she'll never have a white kid and is the town bicycle for niggers and every other "minority". This dumb cunt is on her 4th kid and uses them for friggin welfare checks.

>Do you have any mixed family members Sup Forums?

y-yes a half nigger american half croat-austrian female mullata.

pretty sweet kid, she is 18 now and pretty hot and intelligent.

guess which one is the SJW

Roastie, gonna roast. I feel you user my cousin dated a Mormon all through out high school and early college. Then got super into Bernie and progressive politics, broke up with him and is with a sand nigger now. Littery makes me sick

lol no, even my cousins, uncles and so on are all white. I don't think anyone in our recorded family history has a non white wife/husband

My aunt married a Japanese man and now lives in Japan and has 2 kids. Probably the least enraging scenario that could had happened.

Ever thought of performing an honour killing on her and her kids yet?

Swedish white (Also known as german white): #000

Yeah I'm 1/4 Sicilian and my kids are 1/4 Peruvian

None that I know of.

Yeah, this is my brothers girlfriend

Yeah I've got a cousin who's half-German, half-Albanian

I have a question on this as a hispanic/spanish i land fairly white on this scale, often times being much lighter than some nordic white peoples.

Yes it seems that the racism still persist through so is it more than just the skin color you racist hate. Do you even decide for yourself? Or are you just a mindless locus?

You seem to have picked the wrong image. Anyways FTFY.

Yup. Cousin and her kids.
she is a single mom.
none share a father.

Obviously the fathers are.............................

Japanese

My brother got a cute gf
Racemixing is not bad

okay that doesnt even count

I have a half mex that's my cousin's kid. But I don't associate with trash of her caliber.

no

It is the duty of the white man to BLEACH these genes

My blonde haired Nordic aunt mixed with a jew

my whole family is mixed
but it's mixed with different whites
not one bit of brown

myself

My cousin accidentally knocked up a native girl who's refusing to get an abortion. Is there any way I can help him, bros?

Damn Shaun King got ripped.

Yeah I have a half Arabic cousin. He stole a Nintendo DS game from me as a child, Sonic Rush Adventures.

Looks like your cousin's having a Mexican kid. Is the girl hot at least?

I have an uncle who married a spic. Unsurprisingly, the spic is responsible for 30 years of family turmoil and conflict.

>shawn king
>not 0% black
Lmao

My sister had a child with an illegal Mexican. She's actually a really cute girl and the father is actually a decent guy... but he has to go back. I don't know why my sister would be so stupid to get knocked up by a border hopper. Will be tragic for them if he is deported, but that's what you fucking get.

Nope. Family is made up of mostly filthy scotts and welsh.

I WANT MY GAME BACK

Technically yes. My oldest sister is a meth-head and had a mulatto with some nigger. Doesn't really exist though, we disowned that whole little family tree branch.

No way.

Well, I have a cousin a quarter Jew, that is full, according to Nuremberg’s laws, and I am 25% Nordic 75 % Western European.

Nope, pure as fuck

You're all 100% thrash.

Thats a paint sample not a skin chart user

>inbred as fuck

cosin got a married a shitskin

wasn't at the wedding and i don't associate with them

she's also your everyday coke whore so nothing of value lost there

Is Slav-German kid a racemix?

If yes then I am a product of racemix.

inbred faggot detected

Proof that mixing is good:

youtube.com/watch?v=2iZ0WuNvHr8

Girl in the video is product of ASIAN MOTHER + WHITE FATHER

You literally cannot find anything more aesthetic than that.

Stormfront BTFO

yet another nigger that doesn't understand the diffrence between race and ethnicity

do only Europeans and certain murricans undertand this?

you know that literly everyone of us would go for an asian wife instead of a white one, right?

fucking new fags...

Dont project your shit on me, not my fault your brother is also your dad

My sister is half nig. Yeah my mom is a coal burner and failure at life. I basically have to take care of my sister. She's a nig but she my sister so I love her regardless but its w/e.

Yup. My aunt mixed with a korean man, and guess what? 2 of her 3 kids have autism. My uncle mixed with a dominican woman, his first kid is so mentally retarded, doctors dont even know what syndrome he has. His second kid is a complete dick who has a sub 90 iq and is a criminal. My uncles wife ended up cheating on her which i feel kind of bad about because hes a hard working police lieutenant, but she got cancer amd died

Yeah, actually. My aunt (father's sister) is half Pakistani. She lives in another country so i rarely see her though

Cousins are half Chinese. Honestly, as a chink, I feel that race mixing should not be an option.

Younger cousin is half-Iranian but looks like a Turk for some reason. Considering that he looks nothing like my aunt's side of the family there is a possibility that he's a product of infidelity.

I'm half white half Jewish, does that mean I'm mixed?

Yes, 1/4th Peruvian cousins, all in relationships with white people. Is this one of those "How can you subscribe to Sup Forums belief and still look your family members in the eye" goal posts?

I don't care. All I know is that they had a decent cycle going to get them shoulders. Yep, that's right. They are cheaters.

Nigger identified.

She's an exception. There's always one, and she's it.

Yes, I'm the last white, blue-eyed generation of my family.
The younger ones are all race-mixed, with brown skin, brown hair and brown hair, and they all carry my family name.

We were all blue-eyed, white as snow, from father, to mother, to grandfather, everyone had blue eyes in my family, and now it's gone, and the worst part about, is that no one seems to care.

If he's born on American soil not even Trump can send him back.

Old school race mixing

my girl is 1/8 cuban. have i failed Sup Forums?

Yes, my wife.

My wife and my kids. I'm white. My kids are mixed. My wife is hot

I'm Native American and Ukrainian mix.

I'm better looking, physically & mentally superior than average white

There are differences between ethnicity though. Slavs, especially east slavs are different from krauts. If you want to sweep both under the same race you'd have to take all other Caucasoids with it, including the brown ones.

Technically all of my family since I'm Mexican. i do have a half white niece and nephew

Got south american and european blood, unluckily i tan like a motherfucker so my ethnicity looks different according to seasons and haircut, i either get considered arab, spanish or italian depending on whatever ppl want to believe or how ignorant they are. Usually males think im arab when they hate me, spanish when they like me and women often assume italian if they like me or arab if they hate me

Jeb?

Screeching disabled autism or Supreme Gentlemen autism?

youtube.com/watch?v=u9sRJ-eOHnc

Must be difficult having to constantly keep her from stealing, and shooting people.

Luckily no. I have a cousin who's the coal-burner type, but she ended up with a blonde haired blue eyed ex-criminal instead. Every male in my family is over 6´3, every single person in my entire extended family is blue eyed with blonde hair.

Feels good man

Aren't cubans one of those races that aren't fucking retarded? Besides the whole commie thing.

Okay Elliot Roger.

Thankfully, no mongrel abominations in my family.

Find a white woman, it is up to you to keep it going.

You live in Brazil, it was bound to happen. Literally the only thing keeping white people around there is your racial class culture and gated communities. Even still, there are always girls with daddy issues and men with brown girl fetishes to fuck it up. Also the fact that the Pardo and lower classes make it really tempting for you to fuck them because they know their children will have a higher status.

my great aunt married a dark spanish man in the 60s. She has 3 daughters, 16 grandchildren and 4 great-grandchildren.

I like them.

No. And my family from, my grandma to my youngest cousins, despise it.

>I'm Native American and Ukrainian mix.
damn, what a combination.

I'm mixed.
Most of the cousins my age are mixed.

Have I failed you, Sup Forums?

Yeah, an entire branch of my cousins are black. I don't even know the original relative that got BLACKED and started all of it.

Not that I know of. My parents' DNA test shows both of them are as white as winter's snow and most of my relatives are in Alaska and Alabama.

On my mom's side, no. The closest is my second cousin's wife has a nephew who has a half-chink kid.

On my dad's side I have no fucking clue. I've never met any of them but from what I've heard they're pretty trashy. It was a miracle my dad made it out of there.

I have some cousins who are French-Vietnamese

What kind of mix though?

No, and if I ever have any I will never consider them family.

How does one look into a mutt's eyes with love?

Fuck you both