JoJo

pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

God is Dead

Other urls found in this thread:

momonga.zinky.io/other/jojocharasort.html
pastebin.com/P6EHgpRv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off pixelfag, the old thread hasn't even reached bump limit yet you autistic attention whore

you could have at least turned the trip off.

Listen her eyou fuck, I'm trying to get rid of the waifuposters you prick. Help me out ffs.

Fuck bump limit it hasn't reached post limit

Part 2 is shit.

I hope I'm fitting in now

Fuck you, Pixelcunt

Part 7 is literally God's gift to man. Any opinion besides that is invalid.

That's how you fit in

Thread is clean for now. Let's just... post. And discuss. JoJo. Ok?

Go to your dad's room , and open the drawer beside his bed, he told you never to open it, but listen to me. Grab the thing inside, put it up to your head, and pull the trigger. It'll make these threads better. Isnt that what you want?

No. Some mod delete this thread please

>name
Epic

Fuck you

Post em

>jojofag threads have gotten even worse
lol

>lol xD
Literally kill yourself, cancer.

Hehe

:P

r8nh8

template for this?

thanks m8

you have okay taste btw

Get the fuck out everybody has the template for this you faggot, I bet you expect people to be nice too?

wew

>everybody has the template for this you faggot
Not him but this is literally the first time I've seen that chart.

Friendly reminder Mandom is the newest meme stand in town

What do you think your stand would be?
What part of your personality or about you is it based on?

my uncontrollable NEET lust

It's 10 fucking squares

I like you kindanon, but please don't encourage OC Stand spam

my apologies, I just couldn't think of a good "favorite's favorite ____", do you have any good ones?

Please, I need to know. Does Yukako find happiness in the end?

I would hope it'd be based off of my desire to protect myself without really hurting anyone, though it'd probably be based off of my spastic levels of constant rage.

You're in a log cabin with your gf when this guy comes up behind you and slaps her ass

you punch his shit in but then hear "MAN-DOMIE"

What do you do?

I could do one more fic if anybody wants

KING CRIMSON!

I touch his pants and blow him the fuck up

If I had a stand based on my personality it would probably let me turn invisible or something since I'm basically Diavolo minus the schizophrenia and cocaine and don't want anyone to know I exist
There are even plenty of songs with "Invisible" in the title, I can think of two off the top of my head

Nice try, but Ringo just shoots his wristwatch and rewinds 6 seconds in the past. Because you erased 10 seconds of time after he said "MAN-DOMIE" you're actually 4 seconds in the present after he slaps your gfs ass

Does anyone here have the link to that site that asks you which of two jojo characters you prefer, and keeps doing that until it builds up your top 20?

Where's arcadefag at? Where can I see the progress of the Jojo game?

I suck his dick

I would use my "dark determination" to shoot a nail bullet at him, killing him

Why is Josuke in Mob Psycho 100?

Do one where a young Jolyne begs Jotaro to go see Shrek with her

what if somebody has a stand to weaponize their sperm and its just a bunch of really big sperm flying with guns

So Vitamin C with guns?

He said he'd post when he had ideas/did a thing

I ask because I'm curious about movesets, I could figure out a few myself.

Also, I'm curious if he'll use any voice acting from fellow anons.

I found it, momonga.zinky.io/other/jojocharasort.html never mind folks

That's Metal Bat you fucking retard

I'd doubt it. It might get too memey but If he did Id like to anounce

He'll probably use ASB/EoH lines.

Re-ti-yeerd!

Right here. The other user is right, I'm not posting unless I have something concrete, but I'm still lurking.

Post any movesets you have in mind, I'll note them.

I will accept voice acting for characters that don't already have voice acting and if they're good and sound in-character.

Keep in mind that relatively few characters don't already have ASB/EoH voicelines, so user voices will be rare and have to meet a bunch of requirements - the most important being quality

After it's released /jojo/ should make a soundpack that replaces all the sounds with manchildren dubbing over the lines and SFX

Gappy makes me happy

You can start now so that it'll be ready when the game releases on _________never_________

Well, do you have any idea of how long movesets will be? Long movesets like KOF or short movesets like Heritage for the Future?

As for voice acting, it would be great if the characters were voiced from the ground up, so it'd be a totally handcrafted game, it'd be kinda hard to get all people with the same audio quality I guess.

How experienced are you in Mugen?

Why?

Did he died

Source?

Seems redundant to have thwm both together

The ability to make someone or something help a person, except myself, to succeed at what they try.

[MENACING]

Narancia makes me happy.

Did the kira cover mosaic from the other day get finished?

Pixiv filename.

pastebin.com/P6EHgpRv
has all the movesets that anons have approved so far

I'd like to have new voices, but again -quality is my biggest concern

Not at all. I'm a programmer and have created a few platformers though so it hopefully shouldn't confuse me too much.

Remember when Jotaro could shoot pistol ammo with his stand? He should probably carry some ammo around with him at all times.

Actually every stand user should have something his stand could throw and weaponize.

carne makes me happy

Doesn't this sad little twink get destroyed by the gay muskateer?

Carne__

Which characters don't have voice acting already?

You know although I hate you, yor posting makes me admire Carne a bit more.
Diavolo probably just told him to get himself killed and he didn't hesitate at all that's pretty cool.
Narancia will always be better though
Yes but that doesn't matter.

I want to fuck Midler's shoes.

>God is Dead
You're living, breathing proof of it AFTER AAALLLLLLLLLL

Who's this semen demon?

Its funny because he's dead meat

Crakur borrei

I don't really know what kind of stand it would be. Hopefully something strong. It would probably be based on my overwhelming desire to inflict pain on people who have slighted me, or just my anger in general.

No clue. Most likely minor antagonists from Part 5 onward. People like Carne, Pesci, Lang Rangler, etc.

Dio is the semen demon, not gay priest

Nice to see a reasonable Naranciafag.

Oh yeah, six button fighter or four button fighter?

Carne never says anything though so I don't think Voice acting is necessary...

I'm the same Naranciafag you always reply to.
I just wanted to post my recent thought about Carnes character.

three button

It might seem underwhelming, but Heritage pulled it off rather well

There is no way to make Notorious BIG a playable character.

>all the funny jojo part 2 pose meemees that came out of the Z-moves in pokemon sun and moon

Please end my life now it's been 4 years since the part 2 anime can we please just move on from these stale dead memes fucking god

Counting the activate stand button? If yes, so it's like: Weak Hit, Strong Hit and Stand? Or Weak/Medium/Strong?

Hey guys I like Yasuho and Chubby/Thicc things and I apologize for the shitposting caused by comrades with similar taste

Gurofags are disgusting.

>implying that poses are only a part 2 thing

[Metal Machine Music]

It just fucks shit up.

It was me, Barry! I Stopped Time!