Refuting Sup Forums dogma

If /pol is so politically incorrect, surely it can handle some criticism.

Post your refutations of Sup Forums ideology.

I'll start:

Anonymous democracy + free speech is superior to fascism, b/c dumb ideas will get exposed, and the true interests of people are represented. How can you use Sup Forums and think suppression of ideas is a good idea? There's no point in genocides and forced deportations, b/c that requires fascism and in ~10-25 years we can genetically engineer babies to be smart and pro-social. There is a middle ground between traditionalism and personal freedom, we shouldn't revert to repressive societies. Gun rights do cause more violence and deaths, but governments are the biggest potential killer so defending individual liberty is a good trade-off. Trump probably did get help from Russia. Sup Forums is an echo-chamber of negativity for omega males who want meaning in their lives. Radicalization is a sexual strategy for loser men. People have lived in far worse time-periods and still been positive and friendly. There isn't really a grand Jewish or globalist conspiracy, only normal tribal self-interest and people with opinions. People who believe mass shootings are conspiracies are a special kind of stupid. Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump. City people all voted for Hillary.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4FzDS_J6hHQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But how do you know you're right?

>proof: think

Can we stop with low effort copypasts baits?

its not bait, its debait sweetie pie.

Pol has been spammed with pro-fascist propaganda by the governments "social media" psy-op divisions and now the useful idiots here are circulating the ideology amongst themselves.

This only lends power to the state.

And everyone here is happy because Trump won. Theres a good portion of posters who know whats up but 80%+ of posters here are naiive kids who have been led by psyops

>Anonymous democracy + free speech is superior to fascism
Opinion discarded

Im not saying Trump is fascist - hes a part of the deep state like anyone else who gets put forward for potential president. Trump is not /ourguy/ hes just another stooge.

the reality goes way beyond thinking your vote counts

>Sup Forums is one person, the post

The real question is why are socks like that so hot? They're just socks.

It shows off the curves while implying the wide-hipped, fertile groin is accessible to you.

it is, tho

Democracy works as long as people are informed, critical thinkers and they are not brainwashed.

Most people have no investment in politics, the most information about anyones campaign they are going to get is from mass media, who will highlight whatever suits their agenda.

Not only that, people vote with their hearts and not their minds.
Free universal healthcare, low taxes, public funded retirement, open borders, no guns because they kill people, etc.

Now, ask them the ramifications, effects of what they want, and how everything is going to be funded. Most will spill whatever they have been fed and not even think about it.

Show them statistics that prove that most gun crimes are committed with ilegal weapons, they will insist in banning them

Show them statistics that that black on black deaths are far larger than white on black, they still wave that BLM flag.

Democracy requires strong people with strong convictions and a critical mind, very few people are willing to develop such skills because it takes time and effort.

Yeah, but under autocratic rule the same thing will happen, except there's no accountability at all. Even if the first leader is awesome, what about the third? If autocracy was a stable solution, we would be living under it right now.

Yes basically this.

After reviewing it for a while and giving it its fair attention I found that Commies and Fascists have more or less the same approach:

Be authoritarian
Deny past wrong doings
Give power to the state
Pit one group against another

I also found, in my diggings, that this is and has been the plan all along. Divide and Conquer only works if there are 2+ groups who think the other side is so wrong that killing them is OK.

Still, just because a bunch of Psyops shills pushed enough of the Nazi message into Sup Forums that it caught on a bit; its not like they really control this place. This place is a nutty cesspool of free ideas.

Is she white?
I can't tell and I need to know before I fap.

With opinions like that, I think you're wearing the wrong flag,.

Sauce

>plebbit flag shitposting with 25 different strawmen at the same time
>it's (((debate)))
Choke on a cock you kike faggot.

katya elise henry

>Anonymous democracy + free speech is superior to fascism, b/c dumb ideas will get exposed, and the true interests of people are represented.
Does not follow. Free speech didn't stop feminism, egalitarianism, etc. Stupid.

>How can you use Sup Forums and think suppression of ideas is a good idea?
Stupid should get surpressed.

>There's no point in genocides and forced deportations, b/c that requires fascism and in ~10-25 years we can genetically engineer babies to be smart and pro-social.
Technology will surely fix everything, let's put our hopes in that one basket and hope it works out.

> Gun rights do cause more violence and deaths, but governments are the biggest potential killer so defending individual liberty is a good trade-off.
Stupid. Poor leaders and violent people are the cause of deaths. You could give 1 million Japanese a gun and nothing would happen, but give 1 million Africans a gun...

>Trump probably did get help from Russia.
You damn retard.

>Sup Forums is an echo-chamber of negativity for omega males who want meaning in their lives.
>Radicalization is a sexual strategy for loser men.
Source: you

>How can you use Sup Forums and think suppression of ideas is a good idea?
huh?
>There's no point in genocides and forced deportations, b/c that requires fascism and in ~10-25 years we can genetically engineer babies to be smart and pro-social.
again, huh? on the genocide part, forced deportation and closing off borders should be done because "multiculturalism" is disruptive for society, enthocentric society does better in the long run, a proven fact. On the topic of genetically engineering babies, it's a dangerous topic, limits should be put IF we go through with it at least, we might end up with a massive population of superhumans that suddenly figure out that they should wipe out everything else etc, who knows.
>There is a middle ground between traditionalism and personal freedom, we shouldn't revert to repressive societies
Of course... always nice to see faggots blowing each other in the streets and injecting passerbys with HIV, and lets just send all the orphans to pedophiles looking to adopt while we're at it. People suck at making choices and don't understand what those choices entails, though I somewhat agree that there is a middle ground.
>Gun rights do cause more violence and deaths
no, badly raised shits cause more violence and deaths.
>Trump probably did get help from Russia.
so did hillary
>Sup Forums is an echo-chamber of negativity for omega males who want meaning in their lives.
pol, like it or not, is very diverse...
>Radicalization is a sexual strategy for loser men.
For some, maybe, but not all.
>There isn't really a grand Jewish or globalist conspiracy, only normal tribal self-interest and people with opinions
Pretty contradictory, a mold infestation doesn't just affect one room of the house if left unattended long enough
>Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump. City people all voted for Hillary
I don't see how this is "Sup Forums ideology",but calling people who you disagree with retarded doesn't really get you far, understanding them does

Democracy doesn't really exist.

Smartest comment i read today. We should spread this

Autocratic rule isnt the only alternative to democracy. Why not sit down together and figure out a better system?

>Free speech didn't stop feminism, egalitarianism, etc. Stupid.

Those ideologies correspond to the interests of many people. Beta men are the reason feminism is so widespread. I'll grand you egalitarianism, but even that is countered by rights and freedoms based ethics of the productive people in society, who teach plebs not to bite the hand that feeds them.

>Stupid should get surpressed.

You're 'stupid' according to the dominant paradigm. Don't you see a structural problem here? Every discovery starts with one man holding the 'wrong' opinion.

>Technology will surely fix everything, let's put our hopes in that one basket and hope it works out.

You can close borders, but executing and forcefully deporting people will make us relive the horrors of the 20th century, and could cause instability that leads to human extinction.

>Source: you
Ask yourself: what would most people on Sup Forums do if their dream societies came true? They would instantly find another radical ideology that allows them to hate normies and women.

I think most here are FOR free speech.
People like antifa who want to shut that down are the actual facists.
Ad hominem, not an argument, and stopped reading. Maybe if you wanted rational and intellectual discourse you should have come prepared.

But you are not really thinking are you?
Democracy works when your population does not consist of millions of retards who want free stuff.
Look at my country. The average IQ here is 72. Can you honestly tell me that these people will vote for noble ideals of liberty or for free shit?
Our president never passed the 3rd grade, has 4 wives and believes showers cure aids.

Just look at this
youtube.com/watch?v=4FzDS_J6hHQ
"Our people do not need jobs, they need to be able to put food on the table" - Jacob Zuma

This is what you get when retarded people get to decide the future of your country

Democracy has been weaponized against the west.
Through mass immigration and multiculturism, countries can now be invaded and subverted without a single shot being fired. The group who breeds the fastest wins.
Countries have been turned into fractured identity groups all fighting eachother to further their own interrests.
Leftist politicians love this because they get voting fodder, can more efficiently utilize divide and conquer tactics and can demand more taxes to spend on wellfare as retards clamor for free shit.
Corporations love it because it drives down wages and creates more consumers.

Yeah, but its different b/c you're an irrelevant third-world country.

>Anonymous democracy
>dumb ideas will get exposed
fuck off pantyfa

And you will also become one you stupid fucking retard. We were a first world country as well. We were a nuclear power for god sakes. 1 of only 7 in the world at the time. We did the world's first heart transplant. We had the strongest military in the Southern Hemisphere.

Your retarded ideology will send you down the exact same path.