BOMBSHELL: 33 year old Jimmy Kimmel caught on tape saying to 18 year old girl 'feel what's in my pants...

BOMBSHELL: 33 year old Jimmy Kimmel caught on tape saying to 18 year old girl 'feel what's in my pants, why don't you put your mouth on it?'

youtu.be/bThiiOvcPS8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i_L5YH9Qlr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

True if big

spread it to the normies

heres another convo

That’s a clip from “the man show” and she was a consenting 18yo. For that clip to even make it to air that woman had to sign off on it. Nice try though Nazi shill. Jimmy ain’t a bad guy. But is you really want to redpill folks in someone, out Adam corrola for being a gay hating Jew with too much money.

nice find but the media will bury it. The only way to get it out there is to tweet it to popular ultra feminists

nice try jimmy

you know facts dont matter to the left when they're hungry

That’s really how you see that saggy fat old fuck isn’t it?! might as well ms paint a six pack and arms of a grizzly bear on him to complete the illusion.

Fuck yourself Kimmell you Jew

This. Are you my twin?

>Trump and Goodell are the size of Godzilla for some reason
I'm always kind of curious why people pick an already right-wing cartoon to make nazi edits from which the cartoonist would probably hate, but then I look at how bad he is at drawing and remember he deserves it.

Shit. Just the shit he makes his writers do to fill a 7 minute spot on his show is sexual harassment. Like having them taste his asshole.

The naked guys going around grabbing everyone's ass (men and women alike).

And all the other "shock" pieces he's done over the years.

Jimmy is as big a piece of shit as Weinstein though. He'd liquor up underage girls to strip and jump on trampolines for the Man Show. So much under age pussy bouncing up and down. He used to brag about giving those easy underage teens a bit of E and then fucking their brains out afterward.

If he was drunking and drugging underage teens during his Man Show days so he could film them and pound their puss puss, what do you think he gets up to these days?

18 is legal

>caught on tape

>nazi
I don't take any post seriously that lumps Trump with Nazis, white supremacists, KKK or Russia. It's beyond ridiculous and fucking stupid, Are you a kindergartner?

but he didn't say those things to the 18 year old and he wasn't wrong, the zukini's taste would give it away

WHAT A PIG! offf with his head

Is this a compliment or an excuse?

remember when he made fun of women by getting them to sign a petition to end women's suffrage?

it means hes a huge hypocrite retard. He was one of the idiots going off about 'grab that pussy' with Trump. This is worse

youtu.be/i_L5YH9Qlr4

End Women's Suffrage.

I'm not talking about Trump or anything on topic at all. I'm talking about the meme that is Zyklon Ben Garrison. He may be meme worthy but he's also a legitimately bad cartoonist.

WE NEED TO REVIVE THIS TYPE OF MANHOOD CULTURE NOT SHAME IT LIKE THE ADVESARY DELETE THIS U FUCKING MORNON.

++keks

Gee, I don’t see how “I want to fuck everyone else then settle for you when I need your resources” can be taken as complimentary unless you are, dare I say, a cuck.

As in the they keep the good ones around final bit.
Sure, in the fucking everyone else context, the recipent wold be considered a cuck, however if give the benefit of the doubt to the woman and think that she really DID want to marry that guy, but didn't because she wanted to finish her studies and have a good paying job before marrying, she wouldn't be a total bitch.

I dont know, maybe i'm overestimating their humanity.

it's a fake screenshot made by an incel nice guy