Buy, Shop and eat local!!!

My mom turned sixty on Tuesday and for her birthday she asked my dad to take the whole family out for a fish dinner. My dad selected Red Lobster.

Initially I was incredibly skeptical. I don't care for clams or hush puppies so what good would it be to dine there? I was really wrong!

>surf and turf options the whole family could enjoy
>quite simply the best rice pilaf I've ever eaten
>a unique lobster pizza as an appetizer!
>Lipton iced tea
>based cheddar bay biscuits (I had 4, lawl)

This is my plea to you, give Red Lobster a chance. Embrace something different and try a new culture of food. Don't stick to burgers and fries.

I fucking love Red Lobster.

red lobster for me is cursed i always get male waiters.

Male waiters are pretty pathetic if you think about it.

lmao
Are millennials fucking restaurants so hard that they have to shill on message boards now?

>eat local
>recommend red lobsters

okay, cuck.

>blatant advertising on Sup Forums

I hope mods ban you for life.

This is some low energy advertisement right here.

Red lobster is nugger heaven... is your mom a coal burner?

Better DEAD than RED

Lobster pizza?

You truly are barbarians.

why don't poorfags just spend like 40 dollars more to get good seafood

I truly hope this is some kind of funposter and not the nightmare scenario you described. I already have a tinge of paranoia about that type of thing

This is the best thread of the day

nice blog post faget

You guys just don't know value.

>free biscuits
>discount frozen margaritas
>based crab legs

All can be had for $18.99. It's really fucking good you should try it.

100% chance it gets 200 replies

This isn't advertising.

Not a fan of seafood. Never ate at red lobster before, in fact the one in town closed a few years ago because it was old and no business. I do agree with buying local. I just found a local mom pop guitar/music shop that I will be spending my money there instead of the big chained music store up here. People these days are so lazy , they prefer to just go to sprawlmart and buy everything at once. I understand it but jeez we have to support our local business owners but i dont go to muslim corner stores. There's a gas station up here called Sunni's . Then across the street was another corner store run by a eccentric but nice old white lady, so I went there but it just closedd in spring time. I dont doubt another muslim will buy the building and open another store. Imagine if a a shia muslim bought and named it Shia's? lol

Gross

I remember the best pasta I ever ate was at sizzler of all places. I never admit it because I can actually cook REALLY well so my friends and family would think I'm a retard.

I fucking love Sup Forums, man. WTF is going on in this world that people from restaurants are shilling their shit here?

I'm giving you a clue. If you want attention from people like us to increase revenue, expect something else completely.

If you keep doing this for months on end and if you're successful at it, expect Red Lobster to be a laughing stock meme that everyone will avoid forever.

Niggers love red lobster so being near Detroit I have to drive too far to eat there and not be bothered with niggers while I'm trying to eat.
They think it's like a 5 star fancy restaurant.

Yeah, Red Lobster isn't a local eatery.
You need to have a maximum of 5 locations to be considered local in my book.

They're biscuits are amazing..... Their floors are dirty but their biscuits rock!

Wait. Your Red Lobster still has hush puppies? Ours only have those stupid biscuits (which are good, but they don't go with seafood).

I used to love their cole slaw and their tartar sauce.
If they quit having fried flounder, we'll never eat from there again. (We get take out & just get the fish + get the cole slaw from Sea Island.)

(((eating)))

>give Red Lobster a chance
so you got a job at a place thats failing and you expect a random post on a philipino instagram app to change everything

the only red lobster in my city closed down years ago. about the same time blockbuster closed down . other restaurants survived but not red lobster / olive garden / and ryans steak house

>WTF is going on in this world that people from restaurants are shilling their shit here?

Some liberal cucks identified how influential Sup Forums was during the U.S. election. Now you have a swarm of desperate beta males, and shit-tier franchises that are desperate for business. So they think if they tell you how (((great))) it is here, they're going to get your money. The only thing these idiots don't understand, is that the more they shill their products/services, the more Sup Forums is going to weaponize its memes against them.

Let 'em do it I say. I can't wait for the lulz.

>advertising on Sup Forums doesn't work
>30 replies within 3 minutes of posting

I'm assuming you're a highly functional chimpanzee

It's about lunch time for all Americans here, Red Lobster has very good dine in lunch options for as little as $9.95. You can get Fettucini Alfredo, with grilled chicken and a cheddar biscuit for $9.95 plus tax and gratuity. Check availability at your local Red Lobster.

Sheit nigga if my dad was Chris Christie too you know I'd be using his money for that Red Lobster

kys guys are gods gift to man