New visual out

New visual out.

Nice

>there are people who meme how much they pretend to hate Shaft, they actually won't watch this

It really would've made more sense with Brains Base. Can't really see Shaft meshing with the tone of the manga

Im going to enjoy the shit out of this adaption.
>will it reach bully arc?

Please don't fuck it up, Shinbo.

Really wish JC staff or DEEN handled that.
Now I have to worry about Shaft fucking it up with their obnoxious style.

>Really wish JC staff or DEEN handled that.
I assume you mean Kenichi Kasai and Mamoru Hatakeyama when you say that, though both are busy at the moment anyway.

Looks great, all the character designs are on point. Not sure where all this skepticism is coming from. I guess it's going to take a PV to finally convince people that Shaft might actually have been the right choice for this.

Shaft will never be the right choice for anything.

They were the right choice for PPD, SZS, Hidamari, Soredemo, Nisekoi, Monogatari, Arakawa, Denpa and the Key visuals/character designs for 3-gatsu have all been good. The skepticism seems a bit unfounded to me.

this looks different compare to the first visual
did they redo the design?

Who even gives a shit. Everything Shaft touched turns to garbage

I think bully arc starts around vol 5 or 6 and goes on for several volumes. 22 episodes won't be enough to cover all of it. Maybe it should end right before that part begins.

It looks... normal.

Can't wait

Why Shinbo? Is there anything in the source that points to why he'd get chosen?

Umino didn't want Sangatsu animated if it wasn't Shinbo directing.

I don't really know much about the manga but it doesn't seem like a Shinbo type thing, you know? When I think Shinbo I think of shit like Tenamonya Voyagers, that kinda style seems odd for what seems like a bit more subdued work. It'll be interesting to see what he goes for here.

>Everything kyoanus touches turns to garbage

At least those character sketches aren't rehashing the cut-and-dry K-On face.

FTFY

I'm inclined to agree, but it's been years since Shinbo last directed an anime. Maybe he's actually changed. >implying he's actually directing and this isn't bait and switch.

The best option was always shaft, this manga have way too much monologues and inside thinking of the characters

wat is the last anime shinbo directed?

I doubt this is how it's going to look. Lineart and hair are too detailed for a TV anime, specially a SHAFT one.

How can kyoani even compete?

I hate that mouth style.

Soul Taker.