Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ns-1zm5LoaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they are wiggers

arguably gonna be the last true white race left in 50 years

>90 IQ
>Last hope

They aren't a hope, they're a burden.

Slavs are miserable cunts but I like my comrades anyway.

i'm sure you would prefer you 74 IQ cousin, right, hamid?

slavs are stupid en masse, literally dumb

True, along with Hungarians, Balts, and Romanians. The Aryan has doomed itself.

most slavs have kazak or other shit blood mixed in by now. the future of the white race are asian

no they're too poor/stupid

Slavs are mixed race. Not white.
They've got mongolian dna. Also, they're inbred as hell.

Slavs make up both the smartest and dumbest whites, but they average out to the same as any Anglo country when correcting for socioeconomic status.

There needs to be some eugenics because the few high quality slavs are attractive, smart, hardworking, traditional, and just more normal minded than Westerners.

most slavs? Russians maybe you dirty muslim,

False. They are literally the niggers of white people, almost subhuman-tier

True by default since there are no alternatives.

Slav and Mongol, two of the hardiest peoples. I guess it's the new master race.

This is how they smoke weed in Russia

i assure you friend, i am a pure aryan

>Romanians

post pics of your eyes/hair white brotha

Japs are the last hope for humanity

True or False?

true

Eh...they're kinda wimpy.

that would be quite complicated at the time being, fellow aryan. Maybe at a different time, different thread.

Not as long as they still embrace gopnost and praise communism they don't.

>Slavs make up both the smartest and dumbest whites
>Slavs make up the smartest

They're euraisan people so I doubt that.

>dumbest whites
That's due to lack of culture, people who are not smart enough naturally will become some gopniks whereas in West they will be integrated in the society well.

Why do you feel the need to hide your flag, slavshit?

Slavs are the Niggers of white people.

>they're inbred as hell.
Sauce?

Squatting slav is fake slav.

That's not true. I squat, at least when there's no seating around or the seats are dirty.

lmao

>hello f-fellow aryans
>im white guise just trust me
>prove it? sorry, its a bit complicated, j-just trust me

>slavs
>white

Hitler was right about them, they are mongoloid mongrels.

Russians sure are.

Russians are not white and other Slavs are all under Germany's boot, so Slavs are useless.

yes, they totally are.
youtube.com/watch?v=ns-1zm5LoaM

if you are around Slavs for any amount of time and see the kind of "culture" they come up with you will know why Hitler wanted them all dead they are about a half step away from a mud hut nig nog

Sure thing, Chang.

>Says the one who was dominated by them for hundreds of years
What does that make you Pawel

No I mean that dude, the Canadian, squatting slav TV, he is not from Eastern Europe

Slavs in trackpants squat all the time unironically

It's true, Slavs are a mongrel race, just like Mediterraneans. Of course they're are more pure specimens in these regions, who are salvageable. But a high amount are racially mixed

they're like white moroccans

I'm not even Slav bro

We had stone buildings, Russia was literally just wooden huts until communism came.

>But a high amount
So every slavic group but the West Slavs.

No they're are individuals in every region in Eastern Europe that have retained Nordic genes.

lol meme coding olimpiads from ITMO where all the guys , surprisingly enough none of those folks grow up into big computer scientists

Whenever I see a 'BASED SLAVS' thread/comment I just know the person hasnt met many.

All I'm hearing is
>pshe pshe pshe pshe pshe pshe pshe kurwa
And you were dominated by wooden hut living albino-niggers for hundreds of years. So again, what's that make you, Mrszcakloszlaw??

where all the guys just learn how to win the olimpiads instead of actual studying, btw Korotkevich whom won google jam is also from ITMO

Who even cares about white race, at this point?
This so-called white race is full of cowards and backstabbers.
I only care about Slavs

The life of one Russian is more important to me than the lives of 1000 americans.

fuck off we're full

no thats stats, slavs have ridiculously low number of top scientists compared to such a big white group,

i also am a slav who went to school 2 Moscow, then to msu, than had a phd in stoney brook

They are more nationalist for the same reason that sandniggers and other third world creatures are nationalist. Because their countries are so backwards that no one wants to immigrate to their countries. Also for the same reason that usually the poorest, least accomplished parts of society are nationalist. They have nothing else to be proud about.

and thats just due to fact than not only average iq but also iq variance among slavs is lower than for top whites like brits or germans

No. They're a meme that themselves and ignorant yanks like to promote

>number of scientists determines average intelligence
Wew lad, so that's how sub 90 IQ looks like.

why israel is so nationalistic being so developed then?

Israel is not nationalist. There are many cucks here. More than in most countries. The only thing holding society here together from tearing apart is the arabs. Without them acting as a common enemy, Israel would be divided af, filled with SJW and probably worse than Sweden.

Idk OP, I sure hope so. I'd like to uncuck the west when the time comes, remove some kebab on the way.

>that glorious feel when Slav

i was was forseeing your argument, monkey

>none of those folks grow up into big computer scientists
Because you say? How old were they when won these olympiads and how much time has passed?

Slavs don't give a shit about "white race", we literally cheer when westerners die.

Its what decades of communism does to you yeah also its not like that your chavs and non elite population is very smart either.

you dont really think anyone wants to go to your shithole do you ?

Yeah, until recently they didn't even consider us white. I say fuck em. After the westerners die out we call ourselves the Slavic race

learn your history faggot, executed like all the intelligentsia in Russia. despite that they still developed some good shit, but obviously they are still crippled by that

Ignore this proxy Albanian subhuman gypsy who is trying to derail every Slav thread probably because he is still butthurt that some Milos killed his 18 brothers and his subhuman gypsy family

>slavs have ridiculously low number of top scientists
But they have and not ridiculously low, just lower, and the population of slavs is smaller.

bump

mate do you realise that 2006 olimpiad was won by SARATOV - is it better than MIT then???

it is a meme discipline which kills future scientist just to please giant ego of Stankevich - ITMO coach during last 10-15 years

That's a strong generalization Mr. CIA.

that's just in Omsk

>what's that make you?
Oppressed?

>Yeah, until recently they didn't even consider us white. I say fuck em. After the westerners die out we call ourselves the Slavic race
This.
Westerner fears the slav.

>implying they can enter

mate just compare numbers of papers per capita weighting em by citation index

кcтaти тaк вceгдa былo, eбyчyю лeкцию пaвлoвa o pyccкoм yмe пpoчти

i am not one can easily test me with russian-language questions, btw i dont consider you churkas slav

>Slavs
>White
Balkans are not slav. Serbs, Bulgarians, Macedonians, Montenegrins are Turks
Muslim Bosniaks, Croats and Slovenes look Germanic.

Central Europeans (Czechs and Slovaks) also are Germanic

this

>Divide et impera

>Slavs savior of anything
THey are degenerate corrupt and uncreative

>a fucking "le DEUS GEVALT" larper telling me who I am

False

Japs are

I mean since the murder or Rabin this country has been divided as fuck and Arabs or not this country is going to shit, politicly and culturally

>by SARATOV
Lol. It was won by a person (or team) and mean that they can do science, there are some smart people among slavs.

commies also introduced great selection systems with special mathematical schools like kolmogorov internat, etc. there were thousands of NII's everywhere even with this great tool soviets were not really on par with the west (also take into account great number of jewish scientists in ussr)

Why do male slavs have non-European box/Square looking heads, baby faces and yellowish skin like Chinese

>doesn't know shit about the Balkans
>m-muh turks

that's the stupidest insult

>are Turks
yes that's why there's so many Asian looking people here

stayed based bulgbro

lol no, real universities just don't focus on this shit whle the whole fucking itmo and saratov and and spbgu form teams and make students do nothing but solv olimpiad tasks

>Slavs

>by citation index
That is (((modern science))), true since is invention and discoveries which slavs have but less, yes.