youtube.com/watch?v=wYVCDBcLaDE
youtube.com/watch?v=ISSv05MCra0
myinstants.com/instant/honk-for-honoka/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That JAV slut should have never been born

Here's a pity (You)

>hating the honk
That's literally worse than Hitler.

But user, hitler did literally nothing wrong.
Are we assuming that the previous user did everything right then?

>Invaded Russia in the winter
>Lost the war
>"Hitler literally did nothing wrong"
When will this meme end

JAV Slut does not deserve happy birthday

>Her smile and optimism: restored

Get back in your home and stay there, idolslut.

I don't know why you can't tell the difference between her and that jav performer, they're totally different!

*farts*

Have some Honoka related high quality rips

youtube.com/watch?v=F9sMNkhXNZw
youtube.com/watch?v=BGwSG2KcvgI
youtube.com/watch?v=6pip_rUvNUk
youtube.com/watch?v=j0i72J0xIjE
youtube.com/watch?v=wYVCDBcLaDE

You forgot one.
youtube.com/watch?v=ISSv05MCra0

How many cocks does she have to blow this year?

I wish I could marry her

I want to breed Honk!

I'm an IM@S guy and don't know shit about Love Live.

Regardless, I just got a new phone and decided to give it a go considering it's actually in fucking English. I saw it was her birthday, but when it came time to pick my lead, I had no choice but to choose Nozomi. How can a girl be so fucking perfect?

>How can a girl be so fucking perfect?
*fat

pathetic same-fagging

Pathetic faggotry

honk honk

never shes horrible.

is this a recent photo?

Happy birthday Ho.

where is this JAV slut meme coming from did the voice actress do something lewd?
Did something happen in sunshine that I didn't watch yet?

EZD-183

Honk's seiyuu did a JAV. Or she didn't. The girl in the video looks exactly like her, but people will fight and say it's not her. We just don't know. I don't think it's her. But it could be.

myinstants.com/instant/honk-for-honoka/

JAVpy Birthday Honk

SLUT

Black nipples

Fat titties

That look from Honk can only mean one thing. It practically says "I know you know about a certain video on the Internet. Any questions?"

>"Did you like my video, user? I know it wasn't very good, but I'm saving my best performance for someone very special~"

She's asian of course she has brown nipples.

>Waited for boner
>Had a chuckle
If only this weren't so laughably out of character.

Nozomi is fucking trash and her personality is even worse than her looks

Fuck off racist.

Imagine being the Yakuza in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Emitsun, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fat body and horrific black nipples. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be that yakuza and not only sit in that bed while Emi Nitta flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the mosaic censorship barely concealing her stretchmarks and greasy skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that sex. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking breath but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's THE CUTEST AMATEUR and DAMN, THIS GIRL HAS A GREAT SINGING VOICE because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her fat fucking michelin ass release gases in your dick you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of schoolgirls and supermodels and later dead-eyed naive country girls for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Okinawa. You've never even smell anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste her breath as she forcefully shoves her tongue down your throat, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "rubenesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard eating karaage in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before your bosses could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're a fucking yakuza. You're not going to lose your future criminal career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

This thread stinks.

Cry more tumblrina

Are you okay anom

Lets be honest here, the only raibu that would most likely be a slut is Nico. All the symptoms are there.

This is a good list. Nothing wrong with sluts.

This.

They didn't invade during winter you retard. The fight was drawn out until winter hit.

Hohoho

Hoenk Hoenk

Nico is the only one that looks like a future housewife.

This was pretty good actually in a memeish way
I really like this channel