The fat acceptance movement will lead to the downfall of America

I swear fat feminists are on a mission to bring this country down by normalizing obesity, in turn making every woman in this country obese.

Over the past 2 decades, going to the gym has gone from something to be proud of to something to be ashamed of. A doctor cannot even his patient to lose weight out of pure political correctness. The result of all this political correctness is that 40% of women in America are obese and that's not even counting the ones who are overweight. With more and more fatties on the streets, that means a smaller pool of women for decent hard working American guys to date.

Yet, fat feminists continually spread propaganda about "thin privilege" and "beautiful at all sizes" and that 200 lbs is anorexic. With less decent women around, there are less people getting married and having kids. The ones who do fuck fatties, give birth to kids with more physical and mental illnesses. Decent, successful American men won't want to date any of those entitled fatties, in turn, these SJWs continue to call such men chauvinists for not wanting to date their 200 lb + ass. Some of these fatties will then start sleeping with desperate men from 3rd world countries like Mexico, India or terrorist arab countries. Guess what? With a green card and a nice fat American women, they'll bring over their terrorist and criminal genes and in turn produce children with terrorist or criminal tendencies!

Obese people also have lower IQs so there will be less innovation and productivity! Fatties are also lazy and since they refuse to do any work, it will cause our economy to crash! Obese women also drive up our health care costs, because they have such poor health. The end result of fat pandering is a wrecked economy, higher taxes, zero productivity, more homegrown muslim terrorists and every succeeding generation of women are even fatter and uglier than the previous one!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O4k20BV6GwU
youtube.com/watch?v=cRfDzIuowFg
youtube.com/watch?v=Jb8mPchIyfE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah this is a good thing. All the fucking stupid fatties will die off by 30. Natural selection.

B-but i-it's muh n-na-natural s-s-s-s-size!

i saw the article today, 40% of americans obese. jesus, the SJW feminist fat acceptance machine is really working hard. am not surprised. go to any wal-mart and all you see are land whales on electric scooters

tl;dr there is a reason gluttony and sloth are considered deadly sins.

TFW two thirds of americans are overweight or obese

Cattle are always fattened up before slaughter.

All you had to do was say "fatty hate thread".
youtube.com/watch?v=O4k20BV6GwU

But I should warn you, OP, that you are wrong and fat people should be accepted. Before thinking about your stance on blubbery GODDESSES, let this trans nonbinary atheist lesbian educate you.
youtube.com/watch?v=cRfDzIuowFg

>not wanting a big beautiful queen with actual meat on her bones
Low test

I don't mind women with meat on their bones. I hate skeletons just as much as landwhales. But there's a limit, you know, and this is it:
youtube.com/watch?v=Jb8mPchIyfE

It's not just fat cunts, it's the whole propaganda with SJWs, nu-makes and the like

They prosper in acceptance, but ultimately are the one bringing down everything across the world. (((They))) know that very well, and so they bring immigrants to all these countries, push estrogen in the water, and ensure everyone gets culturally enriched

The degeneracy is real, and instead of going into space, they want to destroy humanity for the sake of fun

>I swear fat feminists are on a mission to bring this country down by normalizing obesity

Only the dumbest of the dumb and those who have mental issues would buy into it. Since obese people tend to die at 45 and rarely have kids, you should be instead congratulating these landwhales for giving the USA some very much needed natural selection.

Weed the retards and the fatties out of the gene pool

>Weed the retards out of the gene pool
The internet would be dead air.

That's the 'fat dancer' chick who is able to still pull off a couple dance moves despite her uncontrollable weight gain. She does 2-3 moves, then stops, then does another move, then stops, then edits them together as if they were all done consecutively.

She used to be a dancer, so she can still look like she's dancing, sort of. But I remember back when /r/fatpeoplehate was a thing, seeing a video of her losing her steam after 10-15 seconds of 'dancing'. That dancing was more like executing a couple spins and kicks to a limited degree, then giving up while onlookers roared with approval.

She blames her weight gain on chrohn's disease or something similar to that. I can't recall. Or maybe a thyroid thing. I don't remember.

>lead to
You're already gone, blind fool.

But they couldn't get fat if they supported communism

>chrohn's disease
I knew someone with Chron's Disease. You actually get dangerously skinny from it partly because of the endless diarrhea. The last thing it causes is obesity.

That's one of the funny things about the pic. Also too fat to work, go to gulag, too fat to work. Would probably just become fuel.

>Obese people also have lower IQs so there will be less innovation and productivity!
So? Low IQ leads to obesity, not the opposite.
You have it pretty nice desu, your low IQ people with trash tier genes are weeding themselves out without your input by shoving food down their throat.

Okay, yeah, I don't recall the specific disorder she was blaming. It was BS. I know a girl with Crohn's and she has to eat a very restricted diet and exercise all the time because the exercise helps with her condition.

The end result is that she's fucking hot, but she has to shit all the time, so it's like a weird sort of attractive because you know why she's hot, and you know that it's because of nonstop diarrhea, lol.

>he thinks we aren't already in downfall mode

fatties are the symptom, not the cause

She's so enormous that when you photoshop 130 pounds off, she's still fat.

only here in America, do nasty self absorbed whales like Trisha Paytas make cringy youtube videos and still get enough views to pay for her gluttonous habits

only here in America, can nasty self absorbed whales like Trisha Paytas make cringy youtube videos and still get enough views to pay for her gluttonous habits