Should I stop watching after Kirito escapes SAO?

Should I stop watching after Kirito escapes SAO?

The Fairy arc seems like filler.

>watching SAO at all
>its another bait circlejerk about why SAO sucks

You should stop watching 3 seconds in.

Yo should stop, really, before you become embittered of how generic and shitty it will become IMO.

Yes, go straight to GGO. All of SAO is pretty bad but Fairy Dance is a mess.

Okay. What about Log Horizon?

Would you recommend that?

>not watching foe best girl Kirito

Don't listen to anyone they are all haters you know you will love it because video games.

How about you watch something good for once?

Fuck no.

I enjoyed it. It's much better than sao, but then again almost everything is.

Log Horizon has some cool ideas for the setting but the actual narrative is boring as hell and it turns into a clusterfuck of pointless characters doing nothing. There is no good trapped in an mmo anime.

The only episode I liked was the parts immediately after they escaped the game and he tries to do Kendo against his sister. That scene was pretty good, but the rest of the show was such garbage I still can't believe it's so popular on this side of the pond.

If you want a "MMO" anime, watch Overlord.

No, if you want a MMO anime, watch SAO. It delivers at that.

Overlord wasn't any better.

If you enjoy retards eating lunch for full duration of an episode then yes, do it.

go watch abridged

If you actually like MMOs then you'll probably enjoy it. The writer draws a ton of inspiration from EQ and it shows in the work like the depiction of raiding in S2, while Reki probably hasn't ever actually touched an MMO in his life is SAO is anything to go by.

First season is decent, second has moments but as a whole I wouldn't recommend unless you're the kind of person who likes watching a group of kids celebrate killing trash packs.

I want to watch an anime where the mc outsmarts others like Death Note or Code Geass but there doesn't seem to be much of that around.

>I wouldn't recommend unless you're the kind of person who likes watching a group of kids celebrate killing trash packs.
This.
The child characters are all a waste of the animation budget. But I guess they needed something to appeal to the NHK demographic.

No it doesn't. The most core concept of an MMORPG, that is players cooperating in large numbers to do something they can't individually, goes right out the fucking window once Kirito decides to start literally soloing "raid" bosses.

Have you ever played an MMO?

Yea, whenever they focus on the kids are the low points of the series.

Still better than SAO since I actually endured through the boring episodes and actually done the MMORPG theme much better than SAO, but again it is your choice.

Man, FUCK Log Horizon. I hate that show so much more than SAO. It might technically be better, but I hate it so, so much worse.

Implying ASADASAN is any better

I came from Sup Forums and what's the deal with all these faggots claiming SAO is shit? First season was literally GOAT.

One Outs definitely, Aldnoah Zero(no matter now many haters this series have),Log Horizon to a certain extent, would be the one you are looking for. Someone can add to to these?

Since you want recs on isekais

SAO is promising up to halfway of season 1, you can watch it just for that, if you've never seen it.

Log Horizon has a lot of talking, but you will most likely enjoy it if you liked Death Note and Code Geass and MMORPG isekai setting.

Overlord is like SAO but doesn't take itself seriously, and is less popular, so it's more accepted here. Watch it if Sup Forums influences your opinion.

Grimgar- more down to earth, personal story, some are put off by its pacing but some love it

KONOSUBA- its comedy and Sup Forums loves it

.hack/sign- slow pacing and annoying MC but good story

Log Horizon > .Hack//Sign > SAO > C > Overlord

Am I missing any MMO-based anime?

Overlord was so bad. He is so powerful that nothing in the world can hurt him. There was no danger, no tension, no story. Boring.

Also, Danmachi is worth checking out too, like an improved version of SAO

start watching anime 6 months ago?

Is Progressive good or is it just the same lonely beater gloppy shit?

You should watch the abridged series, it's legitimately better than the real one. Not just because it takes the piss, but because it actually improves on the story and characters and shit.

You should head back.

Just skip to GGO for that ASSada-san.

>Miyuki Sawashiro
>is catgirl later on
>hot

Truly is best girl of the show.

You watch SAO for the stupid parts, ASADA-SAN is a highlight.

The second season was pretty terrible but go ahead and give it a try. It's better than SAO that's for sure.

The series ends at episode 14. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.

>It's better than SAO that's for sure.
At least SAO is fun in a stupid way. Log Horizon is just boring.