Do people actually enjoy this show? I seriously can't stomach this dumb bitch of a main character anymore...

Do people actually enjoy this show? I seriously can't stomach this dumb bitch of a main character anymore. I've never gotten so mad at a show.

i do xd

I dropped it around ep 4 when her retardation got too much for me. I suggest you do the same.

Is this your first shoujo?

But really WHO THE FUCK CRASHES INTO A TRUCK?? Surely theres an easier way

It was a spur of the moment thing.

Stop watching then, shitlord.

>people on Sup Forums are defending this garbage

The Manga is fucking trash, too. Literally nothing fucking happen and she doesn't change. Drop it now while you can, OP.

Literal cuckshit the show

>defending it
I just asked a question.

>ugu~ I need to listen to my future self by not listening to my future self even though things are getting better but I'm sooooo scared

This show was shit from episode 1

take your misogyny to

I dropped this after the first episode; a rarity for me. You could tell exactly what sort of character she was from the very start, which also turned me off completely.

Could you be more of a faggot? Fuck off

i see this with my girlfriend
just that

>I seriously can't stomach this dumb bitch of a main character anymore. I've never gotten so mad at a show.

She´s female equivalent of Subaru, Nahu fucked her timeline using letters.

Those red socks look kind of weird. Socks should stick to either being black or white, or wildy crazy bright colors to show of that a character is wacky and kinda immature.

In fact none of the colors in her outfit look good, and look even worse when put together.

And that skirt is so plain and boring.

>And that skirt is so plain and boring
It's a fucking uniform.

She's not even doing what the letter says I don't understand what the point is.

There's plenty of uniforms with good looking skirts. It could be pleated or some other design. It could have some kind of pattern to it.

But instead it's completely flat and an ugly shade of gray-brown. It looks like she just wrapped a dirty dish rag around her waist.

Getting them good designs would imply the anime having a decent budget, /fa/m.

Because the letter's can't predict the future. They're just what her AU-self had regrets about. Now that she's on a different timeline, the letter isn't always going to be accurate.

Not following the first day was her worst mistake.

First of all, you don't need any money to have a basic sense of color coordination.

And second, it's based on a manga so the original artist is to blame for this.

Do people actually enjoy this show? I seriously can't stomach this dumb bitch of a main character anymore. I've never gotten so mad at a show.

>a basic sense of color coordination
A basic sense of color coordination would tell you red and green are complimentary colours, and that the overall scheme of green/grey/brown/red is a perfectly normal warm-pallet. Also that skirt very clearly has pleats.

I know what complimentary colors are, don't act like I don't.

But you can't just take complimentary colors and mash them together haphazardly and be guaranteed a good looking result.

The shade of the color is also a huge factor, and that green just looks plain ugly. The red is fine but it just doesn't look good with that green.

>you can't just take complimentary colors and mash them together haphazardly
>The shade of the color is also a huge factor
Which is why I mentioned that it's a perfectly acceptable warm pallet, all of the shades are on the same hue depth. Stop trying to make it seem like you have a technical argument and just leave it at "I think it's ugly".

You know what else is warm?
Shit.

ikr? This is even stupider than your average Shoujo

I think the mangaka is going for a more realistic look. The characters are not in Tokyo and therefore don't have typical fashionable uniforms.
In addition, the uniform is reminiscent of plain British uniforms and also of some Japanese high schools in the countryside.
I think the main colour palette reflects the abundance in nature of the town they belong to as the green blazer is most prominent.

>complimentary

Calm down, sperg-kun. Naho is aho but she's far from being the worst. I'm watching to see how the shitty plot progresses and the pretty backgrounds.
Cuckoldry or not, the group has pretty good chemistry.

It progresses with her still being a pathetic piece of garbage that is afraid of literally doing anything until someone tells her otherwise. I don't even get the point of the letter when she NEVER FUCKING DOES ANYTHING DIFFERENT.

That's the point. She can't do anything alone so the others help her. They all have letters so they help Naho out as much as they can and give her encouragement behind the scenes as they know she is key to saving Kakeru with the classic love cliché. Did you even read the manga?