Red Alert: Anti-Semitism Bill Introduced in Congress

Jews trying to make it illegal to criticize them in the US

They're afraid of what we're doing to Weinstein

(A) Calling for, aiding, or justifying the killing or harming of Jews (often in the name of a radical ideology or an extremist view of religion).

(B) Making mendacious, dehumanizing, demonizing, or stereotypical allegations about Jews as such, or the power of Jews as a collective, especially, but not exclusively, the myth about a world Jewish conspiracy or of Jews controlling the media, economy, government, or other societal institutions.

(C) Accusing Jews as a people of being responsible for real or imagined wrongdoing committed by a single Jewish person or group, the State of Israel, or even for acts committed by non-Jews.

(D) Accusing the Jews as a people, or Israel as a state, of inventing or exaggerating the Holocaust.

(E) Accusing Jewish citizens of being more loyal to Israel, or to the alleged priorities of Jews worldwide, than to the interest of their own countries.

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/198/text

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/198/text
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oops, here is the right image

Anyone with a dual citizenship should not be allowed to hold any public office at all.

fuckin bump

>(E) Accusing Jewish citizens of being more loyal to Israel, or to the alleged priorities of Jews worldwide, than to the interest of their own countries.
This is to be illegal now?

Taкc тaкc тaкc штo тyт y нac? Кoммижиды peзвятcя? Aхaхaхaхa нaкaнeцтa.

even if they pass that abomination, it's still in our Constitution under the 1st Amendment and it would fall in SCOTUS. I learned about the JQ about 9 months ago and I am not stopping spreading this same suppressed information that got me.

Guess who sponsored it
THE ROBOT IS BACK

So, hate speech laws?

shit law or not. knowledge and light are the only antidotes to the jewish parasite

>congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/198/text
Sorry but no one or group of people, or ideas are above criticism.

This is bullshit.

Want to know who has the power, those you can not criticize.

Yeah, right, constitution. That's why they're gonna start a commie revolution in your country. Be smart, burger. 1965 immigration act started it. In 20-30 years they will finish your country.

>Combating European Anti-Semitism Act of 2017

Why European?

This will fail the first legal challenge under the first amendment.

Ah not again...
here it is folks

/Thread.

fug please let the other thread i posted die

let's keep it to one thread and bump this one, come on faggots get posting

Wouldn't this technically be trying to deny the first amendment rights?

It Needs to die.

The Jews need to be exposed without an identity exposing them. Graffiti the Jewish master names along with lists of their deeds on every alley wall and dumpster in America...

>or justifying the killing or harming of Jews

Just hypothetical but if they did manage to pass this, they will not blanket go after all of us.

They will use it to get rid of our figureheads and persons of interest they can't risk forging evidence against, be fucking weary of giving the current political system any more power

>(B) Making mendacious, dehumanizing, demonizing, or stereotypical allegations about Jews as such, or the power of Jews as a collective, especially, but not exclusively, the myth about a world Jewish conspiracy or of Jews controlling the media, economy, government, or other societal institutions.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

They are going all out on this, maybe they smell the blood in the water and this is their attempt at gaining the rains again

bump because this needs to be seen

Jews are Satan GET

Rerolling

srsly fuck jews

>what is the first amendment

Right? fucking kikes are showing their cards here for all to see

Who will continue to deny the conspiracy now? how can the average person look at this and think "yeah that's normal"

>What is case law
Jews and other controllers don't give a fuck about the constitution, other than to overrule it...

tl;dr
how to make sure the holocaust ace card will always be up dat kike sleeve forever

It's not a law. It's a list of observations. What you quote is one of the things observed.

OP is bullshitting when he says this is 'law'

PROTIP If you're going to discuss something read it not just the part that was copy pasted.

Nigger why do you keep spamming this? The Supreme Court already ruled that hate speech is free speech and there's no overturning that. Who gives a shit about a going-nowhere bill that some faggot kikes propose? The SC ruling can't be changed.

a Jew got it instead

Zyklon Ben is in trouble now

Unconstitutional.

They will just say "Oh the ILLUMINATI!!!" and continue to do the same bullshit that enables Jews. Alot of people know the jews are powerful but the dont realize their habits enable them.

I did read it... they are expanding the definition of anti-defamation and anti-semitism... this would allow the same Jews who rewrite history each century, to actually charge people with crimes for denying their kind's "history"

if it's just a myth then why do they have to make a law banning talking about it? Is the streisand effect just one of those concepts that can't cross a culture barrier?

>Jews trying to make it illegal to criticize them in the US
Read the bill you morons, the bill does not make anything on the list illegal (nor could it, because that would obviously violate the 1st amendment).

(B) requires that the statement be a myth. If it is in fact true, then one cannot be found liable for suggesting as such.

she got suspended because she accidentally doxxed someone retard

SCOTUS already ruled, hate speech is free speech. This bill is DOA. Fuck the kikes.

You really need to double check things before you post them user, this is important shit and your fuckups are becoming apparent

Doesn't matter at all. They have their little Jewish cock sucking servant in office now.

No, I see it too. Honestly, I can see the US balkanizing in the future

I thought this died in the committee in January?

The NFA obviously violated the 2nd Amendment. Did that stop them?

Listen, I appreciate that a lot of you Sup Forums guys feel empowered to join the rest of us in civil society now that papa bear Trump is telling you it's okay. But let me send you a message: This is a blip. A temporary intifada. I know it feels good to have your worst instincts validated but don't be fooled. Use this opportunity now that you are out of your parents' basement to meet a few people that aren't like you. You are afraid. We are not.

>European educational programming and public awareness initiatives that aim to collaborate on educational curricula and campaigns that impart shared values of pluralism and tolerance, and showcase the positive contributions of Jews in culture, scholarship, science, and art, with special attention to those segments of the population that exhibit a high degree of anti-Semitic animus
lol that definitely won't backfire

>Jews trying to make it illegal to criticize them in the US
That's a lie.

>but the dont realize their habits enable them.

I would image this will change their mind, if not plant the seeds needed

You mean making it harder for tin-foilers to rewrite history?

>this would allow the same Jews who rewrite history each century, to actually charge people with crimes for denying their kind's "history"
No, it wouldn't.

>The NFA obviously violated the 2nd Amendment. Did that stop them?
It's irrelevant if you simply read the bill. Nothing is being declared illegal.

nah, you're a faggot.

(checked)
Of course it's Rubio's fucking bill.

>You are afraid. We are not.
>60% "White"

I would be, if I were you.

Yeah this tbf

This is going to redpill so many people when they try to enforce this hahahahaha

*yet*

If this shit passes, I will see it as the obit certificate of america

>streisand effect

But user they are not hiding it, it's a bill that you and anyone else can publicly access right now, it won't have the same effect if don't push this

That fukn Rubio prick has to go first wave on DOTR

These kikes. smhdh.

>You mean making it harder

No they are making it illegal you dip

>king of the pedo kikes gets exposed
>molech's chosen people immediately start rolling this orwellian shit out

It's amazing how Sup Forums is always right.

The more things change...

>145167499
>concern shilling gets even more replies

7/10
would (((you))) again

People keep talking in absolutes like that, as if it's difficult to radically alter the demographics within a few years

Isn't that what the muslim "accommodations" are for- the camel's nose under the tent? School districts can be heavily fined if Christian kids dare to pray at any school event- on campus or off. Muslims get special rooms to pray and excuse from class.
This is why Jews like Barbara Specter are "leading the way" for muslim integration into the West.

Fuck these people. They've got a country, they need to go there.
And WE should be raising Billy blue hell about the US building a base on Israeli soil with OUR tax dollars.

This. Our holocaust won't have survivors.

Now all they have to do is pave the way for Sharia and magically everybody who doesn't submit to Islam is killed except jews.

How will goys ever recover?

OP, I read the bill and it doesn't reference making it 'illegal' to do such things. The bullet points you listed were Congress's findings

"(4) Since 2010, the Department of State has adhered to the working definition of Anti-Semitism by the European Monitoring Center on Racism and Xenophobia (EUMC). Some contemporary examples of anti-Semitism include the following:..."

It's just examples of (((Anti-Semitism))), observations of it, not a list of things they're going to make illegal.

OP is a faggot for 2nd grade reading comprehension skills.

There are 196 million non-Hispanic whites in the USA. And 7-8 million Jews. Yet the media is dominated by the latter.
There are 196 million non-Hispanic whites yet nobody in the government is speaking against 1965 immigration act that will bury your country. Instead we have "diversity is our strength".
Nobody questions all those countless wars America was involved in for the last century.
Nobody questions aid for Israel and military budget.
You let the jews rule over you, why?

>Accusing Jewish citizens of being more loyal to Israel, or to the alleged priorities of Jews worldwide, than to the interest of their own countries.
If they are dual citizens how is it improper to speculate that they have a conflict of interest?

If that pass that, every traitorous Congressman and Senator who voted for it should hang.

Here are all the sponsors, just in case...

>try

what do you think they are doing user?

Did you read the bill? It doesn't make any of that shit illegal. It just says that those things are the definition of anti-semitism.

Nah, this is just their cutzpah on full display.

>It's amazing how Sup Forums is always right.

Don't ever forget

They won't though because you are all to much of cucks or pussies to do anything about it.

Sit behind your keyboard and "warrior" more faggot.

This is a bill expressing the sense of the Congress on anti-Semitism in Europe.

That is the definition of anti-Semitism.

There is nothing in the bill suggesting that they are legislating punishment for this in the US

It's disgusting enough that this bill is written, you don't need to misrepresent it.

tl:dr OP is a massive faggot and this is a slide thread

All this does is make me want to curb stomp a kike.

The IHRA further clarified that manifestations of anti-Semitism might also target the State of Israel, conceived of as a Jewish collectivity.

-what did they mean by this

>>Combating European Anti-Semitism Act of 2017
>Why European?
Because it's not aimed at American anti-semitism. America has strong free speech protections, whereas Europe doesn't. In this case, they're just using America to pressure Europe to forbid the truth, and they want to set the groundwork for American military intervention in Europe to protect Jews.

The Jews know that Europe's in danger of flipping on them. They squeezed too tight and now stuff's squirting through their fingers, so they're trying to get another hand around it.

They're starting to lose in America, but they'll take what they can get where they can get it. They'll continue to use their power in Europe to pressure America, in the same way.

Yeah good luck passing a law in direct violation of the first amendment when the house and senate are currently stacked republican. "Oy Vey, the world domination theory is anti Semitic myth!!! Go to jail for criticizing jews tho"

Bumping with merchants

This is old as shit dude.

Clearly isn't you faggot kike

very nice painting

its almost as if looking at a real picture

Get ready for more US secret tech sold to China.

America will only truly wake up when their neighbors, friends, brothers, fathers, and sons are arrested for speaking the truth about the satanic jew.

All I see is an Anti-First Amendment proposal.

This.

>Who will continue to deny the conspiracy now?
Anyone who doesn't want to be imprisoned?
(B) Making mendacious, dehumanizing, demonizing, or stereotypical allegations about Jews as such, or the power of Jews as a collective, especially, but not exclusively, the myth about a world Jewish conspiracy or of Jews controlling the media, economy, government, or other societal institutions.

>Yeah, right, constitution. That's why they're gonna start a commie revolution in your country.

I really hope they do DESU Slavbro. That would be the biggest mistake they ever made.

So true and even this is very light / kind version of how the law should be.