Bulgarian Muslims defaced a Jewish monument with "Allah" "Palestine" and "Hamas"

jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/jewish-monument-defaced-bulgaria/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rmGVxXgtBZY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4976754/The-Auschwitz-BROTHEL-prisoners-rewarded.html
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/11/17/jews-oppose-abortion-for-jews/
theoccidentalobserver.net/category/jewish-attitudes-in-israel-versus-the-diaspora/
youtube.com/watch?v=JqUyp2z9Lj0
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=nAoGvH4lxFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are they /ourguys/ ?

>Muslims
>Our guys
nope

whatcha doin, paбби?

Man how can I fully hate muzzies when they do shit like this?

should have been 1st post

>How can I hate them?
By knowing they do the exact same things to your monuments.

It's not that hard to do

those shitskins will get their heads cracked if they get caught

>t.evrein

Whoever wins, we lose

You may want to consider the impact that they have had on your country.

Are you Muslim or Arab, OP?

Lol /balk/

he is probably greek

Jews control all slavic mafia, the kids will get disappeared

Arab Muslims are disgusting I can't stand them but the Chechen I knew was based

Please share recipes for turšija/turšu from your region.

it looks like the symbol on the turkish flag 2 times. the word for god in arabic and aaaax which means nothing

not sure where you get palestine or humas

its allah in cyrillic

>aaaax
that's cyrillic, it says - Allah

>aaaax
ANNAX* which is "Allah" written with cyrillic script
Palestine is "Palextina"

whatcha doin rabbi

Nothing wrong with this.

>Bulgarian calling someone a shitskin

Remember when those Bulgarians who kicked a German woman were mistook by the media for Syrian refugees because you can’t tell the difference between an average Syrian and an average Bulgarian?

Aллaх*

>literal reason for the invention of the word subhuman tries to be edgy
Lmao, fuck off mongrel trash

J'ai pas le clavier cyrillique pas la peine de me crier dessus.

There you go dont forget to mute the video before starting it
youtube.com/watch?v=rmGVxXgtBZY

Anyone else realize that if you deface jewish graves with "free palestine" you not only btfo jewish fase flag vandalism but also the left's hypocritical support of islam

Hasbarafags going all out

fuck off, mongol

Your nation is literally named after a Turkic tribe

Why are muslims so violent? literal animals

Hey Muhammed

>Turkic tribe
Shiggity

Your nation literally writes in Bulgarian cause they were too dumb to come up with an own script like the human trash you are

Latest DM Auschwitz Oy Veying article please downvote the shit out of it -
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4976754/The-Auschwitz-BROTHEL-prisoners-rewarded.html

I don't speak frog

nah we with israel but against globalism jews

Hey it's what some Jews think they want. What do they really expect?

Hey Shlomo

>Using TR flag for antisemitism

Find them and skin them. Jews and Turks are eternal allies. Thank you based jews for killing whitey :)

The guy in your pic looks like a Jew wearing Arab clothes.

Hey rabbi! Whatcha doin?

>nah we with israel
Lol no thank you

Блядимиp, translating the Bible for you and teaching you writing, and bringing you into civilization, all of those was a mistake, by now everyone realizes that.

fucking based

The Jews of Israel are pretty cool, Ahmed.

thanks but red cabbage isn't popular here
I see you have "salatalik tursusu"
nice, love it, I will do this next week
have to prepare, for winter is comming

Because they are right-wing, yeah? Do you ever wonder why the Jews overwhelmingly promote left-wing policies in gentile societies while promoting right-wing policies in their own state?

Show me where Israelis are promoting left-wing policies in gentile societies. Israel likes Trump, too.

No, because they live in the middle of a sea of Arabs and they don't care, and because they have a high-tech industry in a sea of ALAHU AKBAR, and because they teach their children to survive in the desert and their women to shoot guns.

not an argument u downie

There is a big difference between the israeli, the average jew in general and the showbiz and economy jews, who are the real scum.

high-tech industry my ass
the USA has been pouring billions in that desert-hole... it's like the Marshall plan on steroids...way too many steroids. Also I've been in Tel-Aviv and despite the supposedly high standard it is more like in Greece or Turkey, not Germany, not even like in Spain.

>Women would be tricked into volunteering for the sex work with extra rations and better conditions
>tricked

theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/11/17/jews-oppose-abortion-for-jews/
theoccidentalobserver.net/category/jewish-attitudes-in-israel-versus-the-diaspora/

Green tomatoes.

Not in English but there's a list of ingredients in Romanian that you can translate at around one minute.

youtube.com/watch?v=JqUyp2z9Lj0

>Israel likes Trump, too.

By the way, do you wonder why Trump broke practically all of his promises and so fast became part of the swamp he told he would drain?

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

>salatalik tursusu
Yeah its pretty good too add some little green pepper into the jar it will make salatalık turşusu more tasty and a little bit spicy

yes we do that one too, but my mother says she doesn't like green tomatoes, so...
anyway, that girl is kinda qt, but that "pa-pa" thing is weird...makes me want to stuff her mouth with something, so that she dosn't say it again.

Some of the girls do that high-pitched squeal sometimes. Not my thing, some find it cute.

This one is for Peppers with grapes in them.
youtube.com/watch?v=nAoGvH4lxFU
Never tired this one.

the Jewish orchestrated Muslim invasion of Europe and America was partially to scare Jews into moving to Israel so they can keep their majority over the Palestinians.

Those dang white nationalists are doing false flag and blaming it on peaceful Muslims

And also to relocate Arabs from Israel’s neighboring countries to Europe in order to create Greater Israel.

This. What is it called again? Onin Yinon?

the fact that we allow those monuments in the 1st plays means no, we're not /yourguys/, especially you France