What does pol this of Alabama?

What does pol this of Alabama?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QqgmKIdme4c
youtu.be/IvRIAw_LGzA
youtu.be/Q5Iz2UoTjDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Think*

I have no interest in having marital and sexual relations with my sister, so no comment.

I have no interest in having marital and sexual relations with my sister, so no comment.

I dis this dis in honour of Alabama. it's called the Alabama dish

youtube.com/watch?v=QqgmKIdme4c

This is the first thing I think of when I hear Alabama.

I used to live in the Florida panhandle growing up, it just felt like the unnofficial extension of Alabama and Georgia til you got to the beach. The southern vibe is very cozy for families and growing up. Wholesome personality, simple populace, a tad cheesy, and just all around "plain".

I went to Auburn and Bama for frat conferences. Auburn is way more down to earth and enjoyable, and Bama probably has the most aesthetic college campus in the world

youtu.be/IvRIAw_LGzA

Wrong link -.-

i was hard until i saw the mariners poster.
poor bastard.

Low cost of living. This state seems to be landing more of the good new jobs than any other state.

Checked

Drove through Birmingham once. Completely overrun with niggers. Actually felt more unsafe there than than I did driving through Cicero in Chicago.

Fairhope is a nice place.

I like white southerners in America, they are cool. Big thumbs up

you sneaky Jew, I can see through your tricks

a generally low opinon, but not outright hate or anything

I am actually curious, I always thought the southernmost states of the US were pretty comfy but I actually know nothing about them
Is it a good place?

>Pro:
Low cost-of-living
Cheap land
Down-to-earth people (Even blacks)
Mild winters
Pretty scenery

>Cons:
Hot as balls in summer
Some weird as fuck rural folk (think deliverance)
Shitty dating scene
Boring

I think I could actually like that to be honest. Not that I am not accustomed to hot as balls summers...

The Gulf Coast is a great place to live if you can afford it.

Gulf Coast Alabama is one of the nicest places in the entire South, you guys should plan a visit sometimes. World class offshore/inshore fishing, guns everywhere, lots of white people, pretty southern girls, Alabama football, you can go catch fresh shrimp from the bay anytime you're hungry, free pecans all over the ground this time of year, beautiful blatant natural segregation and on and on. Come see us, friends

Shit hole.

Plenty of people probably say the same thing about where you live as well.

Fucking your sister is preferable to a negro.

Potato nigger your country is a constant 60 degrees and rainy. What do you know about hot as balls summers? We are talking 90 degrees with 90% humidity in Alabama.

Huge waste of tax payer dollars. Them and Mississippi - contribute nothing to American culture and eat up my blue state fed money.

Tfw not sure if just burger mongrel intelligence or very good bait

When I get too old to work I'm going to retire in Baldwin county Alabama. Best god damn secret in the country.

extremely accurate

I grew up in Alabama, for some reason everyone else makes fun of us but we actually have very low cost of living with a VERY large amount of good jobs. Great place to be, and the gulf coast in Alabama is the best place to retire.

I really like Alabama. I've been looking at property there recently.

Job opportunities are pretty shitty as well. Unless you have the skillset for a ubiquitous and much needed profession (like medical) you may just end up working a shitty McWage job. However, you can still live pretty comfortably because of the cheap cost of living. It's humid heat, which sucks absolute donkey balls. You might get a few weird reactions if your accent is very Luigi though, but nothing bad.

Huntsville is based. Fast growing, high tech. NASA and ISS space station engineering. Lockheed Martin. Lived in North Al and for 3 years grade 4 in surrounding counties got free week at space camp. Shit was dope. Got a flight suit and did fake shuttle ass shuttle missions

>Auburn is way more down to earth and enjoyable, and Bama probably has the most aesthetic college campus in the world
Auburn is constantly ranked as one of the most conservative universities in the country. If you don't like SJW type drama, Auburn is the place to be. Though there are good parties, it isn't a 'party school'. Things are pretty lowkey except on football Saturdays in autumn.
Alabama's campus is nice if you're really into columns. I expect to walk into the restroom and see urinals supported by columns. It's kind of their thing. Over half of the students at Alabama are from out of state and many bring their yankee liberal politics with them.

City blacks are still pretty bad but the rural ones are usually alright or at least know their place.

war damn

Like most states in Merica, some places are complete shit tier, and others areas are really nice.

Auburn made Berkeley look pretty stupid by hosting Richard Spencer with a minimum of trouble. Same goes for Milo.

Bodda getta

Sweet southern women and there accents are cute.

Honda, Toyota, and Mercedes Benz are there. Toyota is building another plant. Auto parts suppliers and parts manufacturers are everywhere looking to hire people.

Anyone who says Alabama isn't booming is either from Detroit and is mad about auto manufacturing moving south or their favorite college football team got rolled by bama.

AL is the literal definition of a Wellfare State. It’s filled with poor people and of course is highly conservative because of lack of education and beliefs in ancient Jewish fairytales.

Every year it takes more from the federal treasury than it puts in. It’s a shithole, and if it disappeared off the face of the map, nobody would even notice.

Foreign car companies are there because AL is a “Right To Work”state. Aka, keep American workers poor for foreigners state.

Alabama is booming. Hahahahahahahah

So you're mad that we have more jobs than you?

Same. I've been to a lot of ghettos but Birmingham made me nervous. Mobile looked like a 3rd world country.

A LOT of niggers, but not detroit/chicago/baltimore niggers. Outside the urban centers, southern niggers and southern whites mostly get along and understand separatism is preferred

He mad.

Hahahaha

This thread was mistake.

Tennessee is better desu

actually incest is only common among niggers and mudslimes.

Ole Piss fan mad because of last weekend?

Amazon is opening in Mobile as well. Alabama is booming for sure

/thread

It's a beautiful place with rivers, lakes, beaches, forests, mountains and based people. pretty large nigger population but they mostly still have the slave mentality and behave.

>deliverance
you've never been to Alabama
>shitty dating scene
>boring
you have no game and you don't own a boat

And then you'll post a Sherman meme despite Sherman actually performing the very act southerners are accused of.

t. Alabama Internet Defense Force

kick 'em in the butt Big Blue

ever been to chicago, st louis, detroit, cleveland, milwaukee, nyc, baltimore, etc? nigger shitholes

AL fag ask away

bama or auburn

Auburn

Fuck yeah. Alumnus or current student?

I'm there now

Everyone I know from Alabama refuses to go back.

What does that tell you?

>Home to Occidental Observer
>Home to Von Mises Institute
>Names everything after the governor who opposed segregation.

You are salty as fuck.

Space program, you ignorant ape.
Every video chip ever designed, you stupid ignorant ape.
First internet backbone and still carrier of 45% of all world wide traffic, you stupid uneducated ignorant ape.
The guys who are breeding your chickens and turkeys to have the biggest breasts and tendie bits EVAH, you stupid idiotic uneducated ignorant ape.

Niger infested shithole that should be nuked

Just to toss in a grenade, Nick Saban is good football coach but he's also a liberal Democrat. If he runs for governor after he retires from coaching, could he win?

you probably only know homosexuals

>3 posts by this ID
>fixing a typo and checking digits
THESE ARE SUBTLE SLIDE THREADS

AND DATAMINING THREADS

>t.Michigan fag

it would be close. Alabama university fans would vote for him giving him at least 45% base vote. but their is no telling how many salt football fans would vote against him.

Faggot Yankee /shitlib detected.

Im more of a lurking than poster, sorry

Great place that's overlooked because it's stereotyped as a flyover backwater. Keeps out leftist scum, so shut your face when asked and enjoy what it has to offer. Alabama also has strong manufacturing and tech industry that's easily overlooked.

Factories everywhere, especially auto factories and their subcontractor facilities. Hyundai, Kia, Toyota, and Honda are known to build cars here. Daimler AG is planning to build big. BMW, Ford, etc. buy from subcontractors. Factories are as close to next door as it gets.

They're always hiring. They're also always firing.

Automakers here have a love-hate relationship with factory workers. Cheap labor, but not valuable labor. They're motivated to cut every cost possible, and the resulting outsourcing leads to some very dumb and costly mistakes in the end. Some fuckups are small like dropping a part, which doesn't cost much more than high four figures (like dropping an entire HVAC assembly or crushing a wiring loom), and then there's some that cause company wide policy changes because one person caused eight figures worth of damage (smoking near headliners), plus halting the production lines of other subcontractors and main factory lines.

user covers tech right there. Can't say much about it since I've only seen the manufacturing arm of Alabama's economy.

Dont forget

>Ship Building
>Steele production (The only rolled steel plant in the country still working i think?)
>Defense
>Telecoms
>Banking surprisingly
>Medical research

>t.UAW
Face it, Automotive manufacturer unions cucked themselves

Pennsylvania here,

Probably one of the only southern states I like

There's also all the army stuff that goes on here.

Annistan disposes of all the WMD that are too old to be trusted not to just explode or start leaking.

Tons of DoD projects are cooking out of the Redstone Arsenal/Marshall Space Flight Center.

The world's leading optics research is here, thanks to Reagan's SDI program. The civilian side of that can be found at UAH.

The world's leading hydrosphere research is done at MSFC. That research has a lot of different opinions about the climate consensus, as they don't model water vapor nor the water cycle accurately.

Every American rocket engine is designed at MSFC. They also adapt all the import rocket engines (the rocket engines we buy off the Russians).

Every guidance system on American rockets and spaceship are designed out of MSFC.

According to the CIA, Huntville AL is the 3rd smartest city in the United States, thanks to all the research done there.

According to Forbes, 97 out of 100 businesses that start in Huntsville are successful. No other place in the US can claim that honor.

On the topic of headliners... DON'T SMOKE IN YOUR CAR. Given headliners have an air gap between itself and the actual metal roof, once that fire punches a hole through, it's got twice the surface area to burn and your car is done for. It's also right next to side curtain airbags, which is a nice way to say you're setting your car on fire next to explosives inches from your head.

Good point, how could I have forgotten?

The hydrosphere researchers claim the rest of the climate researchers are not modelling water vapor extensively enough, as the other models simplify the water cycle too much.

One of many nigger states.

Then there's the fact that every Army helicopter comes through Alabama for maintenance and refits, every copter pilot is trained here, every Army MP is trained here, etc etc etc

Huntsville has the distinction of being the only "non-strategic" nuclear target of the Russians in the top ten target list. Why? Cause it is the heart of the space program, and is where the US hid away all those German rocket scientists. Russians blamed Huntsville for beating them to the Moon, so it was target #4 for the USSR, and target #9 for the Russian Federation (or whatever they hell they are calling themselves this week).

Come again I don't understand ebonics

Cigarette smoke also deteriorates the glue holding up most headliners,causing the fabric to sag down.

Jeez, I leave for an hour and this turns into one of those homosexual threads. Way to ruin it with your faggotry

>poor, fat people with low life expectancy
>large amounts of heroin, domestic abuse, petty crime
>terrible education system, parents who want their kids to have a good future have to put them in private school
>very little industry
>fundamentalist Christian sects that completely misinterpret the Bible
>huge amount of confederate wewuzing due to lack of anything real to be proud of
>decent nature/scenery
Not the worst place in the country, but pretty damn bad.

Real Americans, ingenuity- reusing leftover stuff and not just dumping everyhting . Can live off the wilderness. Hospitable and down to earth. Have great accents. One of the only areas of the states I'd say that has culture.

All states that start with the letter "A" are terrible

>Alabama (too redneck)
>Alaska (too cold),
>Arizona (too hot)
>Arkansas (too Bill Clinton)

You must be allergic to freedom user. Best you stay in the cuck states.

Checked

I'm good

The Gulf coast is great. Tuscaloosa is a pretty good college town. Mountain Brook is nice, and I've heard the same about Huntsville. Stay away from Bluegumery.

Not as beautiful as Korea
youtu.be/Q5Iz2UoTjDM

>a thread about Alabama
>nobody posts pics of Alabama
Guys what's wrong with you?

>pic related is Montgomery the capital of Alabama

Stay away from Bluegumery

I moved here from Cali
> No 10 day waiting period
> CCW for a year is $20
> Roll tide is better than the chargers and (((spanos)))
> Pay 700 a month for a 3 acre 4 bedroom house
> Nature like a mofo
> No (((smog))) checks
> Gas is around $2
> They hate Jews
> Niggers don't protest out here..... They know their place here
> Hot white country girls
> Lower IQ average so I have a leg up on the local population
> Live 2 miles from walmart, gun range, gun store
> No traffic

We cant forget one of the best things about Alabama. T

Is Alabama really as bad as Americans say it is?

Depends on whether you believe a bunch of Jewish Hollywood lies told to demonize the south since the civil war and Alabama more so because of its push back during the civil rights era.

Kickass football team - Roll Tide!

arkie here - woooooo pig! sooie!!