Tfw running out of romance anime to fill the gaping void in my heart

Tfw running out of romance anime to fill the gaping void in my heart.

>tfw I will never run out of Sup Forumsnons to fill the gaping void in my heart

I love you guys

I've only finished like ~100 romance anime and I'm already transitioning more to manga, since there's a much larger selection.
I don't know what I'll do when I get through all the romance manga though. I'll probably just stop with anime and manga at that point.

Oremonogatari.

Redirecting random threads to /wsr/ because they could vaguely be construed as being recommendation threads should be a bannable offence.

What the fuck is this desperate virtue signaling?
>I've seen 100 romance anime but only that small amount tee hee I'm so humble
Kill your self, no one's impressed

>Somebody in the thread requested anime therefore the thread is a recommendation thread.
I am the OP, this is not a recommendation thread. I don't want you to recommend me anime and even if you did chances are I will have seen it. What now cunt?

Akagami no Shirayukihime

Who are you quoting?

The user I responded to. I was quoting what he was actually saying.

Except you were not.

its pretty close to a thinly veiled rec thread, though. op is obviously blatantly new because he put Tfw instead of
>tfw
like anyone that lurked for 2 years before posting would

That makes you feel like you've been raped by an old man?

Except I was. Keep shit posting though.

Right except for the part where I outright stated it was not a rec thread.

I wish.

lurk more retard

Fuck off trying to fit in you redditor. There is literally nothing wrong with this thread.

>Except I was.
You weren't.

>Fuck off trying to fit in you redditor

Newfag trying to fit in detected.

If you don't like the thread you don't have to post, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with this thread. Go back to Sup Forumseddit.

This thread is shit.

>tfw you are the old man that's doing the raping to yourself

What do you want to talk about in your thread?

The woes of approaching the end of your backlog.

>If you don't like the thread you don't have to post

This is one of the most stupid things I've heard all day. I'll admit, I'm not the guy you were talking to and I think the thread is fine, but you sound like a colossal newfag. You have to lurk more than one fucking week to post here dumbass

>How to post without saying anything
Yes, you literally don't have to post if you don't like the thread. If nobody posted in threads they disagreed with they would disappear. That is literally how this site works.

>Tfw running out of romance anime to fill the gaping void in my heart.
It's time to be the mc of your own romance op

>That is literally how this site works.
So I can not tell you to fuck off even on Sup Forums?
Hard times.

reminder ToraDora is the best romance and literally no other romances named can compare.
tfw no such event will happen to you.

this gif makes me sad I almost saw her eyes slowly closing as that fucker kept talking

Watched kimi ni todoke yet?
this made me fill better

That is shit posting. If the thread isn't against the rules you are literally just shit posting because you are mad that somebody made a thread you personally don't like. Do you just not remember the Naruto incident?

Spice and wolf was better. Fuck you.

And the next thing you get are recommandations.

I feel disgusted.

recommandations*

Asking for recommendations is against the rules not giving them.

And you would have to know my backlog to give me recommendations because chances are if I am approaching the end of my backlog there is not much you could recommend me.

That literally isn't how this site works Rand Paul. First of all, Sup Forums is not a hivemind and can not unanimously decide if a thread is good or not, therefore, since whether a thread is good or bad is subjective. Within the diversity of the mindsets of the people on Sup Forums lies the possibility that almost any thread has the possibility of gaining popularity given it is posted in the correct manner and at the correct time.

By your logic, Sup Forums is simply natural selection and good threads stay because they are popular. However, if you used your head, you'd realize that popularity almost never equals the quality that would be expected from a seasoned user of Sup Forums. Sup Forums (Sup Forums, at least) does not rely on popularity completely. Although it does a little, it also relies on heavy moderation, and if nobody posted in the "bad" threads, then moderation would be unnecessary, however, shitposters always find a way make shitty threads, and idiots will always post in them.

Do you like Naruto threads and One Piece threads too? Do you think that all of your problems will go away if you just ignore them?

Shitty threads attract shitty people, and I prefer Sup Forums to stay not shitty.

Lurk more.

>This whole post
Why are you so mad that people like things that you don't? Maybe you should start your own image board, then you can make your own rules that correspond to this authoritarian way of thinking.

There is no justification for shit posting. If you shit post because you don't like a thread you are just lowering the quality of posts across the board because everybody will just shit post in threads they don't like to kill them and ultimately this will result in every thread just being filled with belligerent shit posters expressing their dissatisfaction with the quality of posts.

Forgot to link. My bad.