Harvey Weinstein is being used to sweep Vegas under the rug

We're being played. This is exactly the kind of thing the right has been desiring to see about Hollywood for ages. We all know they're a cesspool of shitty immoral people out there and here we have it, the perfect storm of media controversy to cover up the Vegas shooting.
I'm firmly convinced this shit is being brushed under the rug now because too many people aren't buying the narrative they tried to sell us. People are questioning everything about the event and whatever their plans were with this event are likely going to be shelved for the time being.
People aren't buying it, people are demanding answers and just as the internet starts to really pick up steam on this story, the Jews send out a sacrificial lamb to distract us. The funny thing to me is that when Harvey didn't immediately distract us from Vegas, they ramped it up further, throwing a few more individuals into the fire, trying to distract us further.
We're being played and they're sacrificing their own to move on from the failed Vegas plan.
I'd say good job to everyone in forcing them to shift away but they'll be back and at some point we need to nail them down and get them. I mean, I'm not going to lament Hollywood being called out, but I think the Vegas thing is just so much more damning for their plans if we could have uncovered the truth or forced them to admit more than they were willing to say.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FPGfVZLzqXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What if they did Vegas to distract "us" from Weinstien?

Nah

Because everyone in the US has very bad memory and are easily manioulated by the media. Wow what a profound observation. Nobel prize please for OP user.

Vegas, Benghazi, Awan, 3 investigations, any one of which might topple deep state, the swamp™, or even just *demonstrate* where Trump stands.

And then there's weinstein, a story (they) could've broken at any time.
((((((((((((((coincidence)))))))))))))

Abu is a legend

Wouldnt you rather the gov go after pedos as opposed to your second amendment?

Deep state untopplable

You get it.

Top notch meme bro

Do you even jenga bro, 1v1 me faggit
Srs biz tho, don't really mean deep state would be kill, but...a palpable hit?
Or naw, not worth it, let's wait for more juicy tweets about celebs getting their asses grabbed years ago?

It's hard to argue that it completely disappeared from the headlines after 2 days. Why?

>Wait for tweets
>When you can physically remove gommie deepstate

Be Jesus. Shoot up an entire concert. Story gets buried in 2 days. Must be nice

It has become normal for you.

I was stunned to see people in vegas walking away in the Mandalay shooting.

Like they welcome death rather than a 100 mt sprinting.

bump,

>Harvey Weinstein is being used to sweep Vegas under the rug.
Noooooo shit.

>pretending one of us is in a different thread to the other

> (You)
>It has become normal for you.
>I was stunned to see people in vegas walking away in the Mandalay shooting.
>Like they welcome death rather than a 100 mt sprinting.

Yeah I saw that as well, I think they didn't actually know what was going on. You have to remember we're talking about people here. It's not like we're watching a bunch of Jason Bournes. The reality is that they either weren't aware enough to flee and seek cover or not smart enough to know what to do either way

Moot

It was wierd how the people near the back of the crowd reacted with so much more urgency to what sounded like a few muffled pops, than the people at the front who were loudly sprayed.

Shock is a hell of a thing

But why did (((they))) kill Tom Petty?

>Harvey Weinstein is being used to sweep Vegas under the rug.
No shit.

> (You)
>It was wierd how the people near the back of the crowd reacted with so much more urgency to what sounded like a few muffled pops, than the people at the front who were loudly sprayed.

Yeah something I was thinking about that's kind of off topic is how people are always talking about the collective consciousness of a group of people is greater than one individual usually in an educational setting or when the group is trying to achieve a common goal.

This theory is completely BTFO when you are in a crowd in a concert or other large setting of people getting sprayed with bullets.

The people surrounding you and their incompetence to acknowledge the situation unfolding around them ended up costing people their lives.

They had no idea where the bullets were coming from. They laid down in pkace but didnt realize the bullets were coming from above. Which was hillarious in a way.

Exactly. AND his death has been covered up by the vegas duck shoot and jewophilia petting zoo.

> (You)
>They had no idea where the bullets were coming from. They laid down in pkace but didnt realize the bullets were coming from above. Which was hillarious in a way.

I hear ya. It's easy to talk shit but I guess no one really knows what they would do until they are in the situation.

Maybe flip off the shooter with a beer in your hand

You forget trump is potus

He sure ass hell did not forget

Yeah it's the opposite really. Kind of like how mobs of people can lose all sense of morality and literally tear people up as a collective. Being 'thrown to the mob' as a punishment wasn't just a saying in the bad old days

Tom Petty’s cause of death ‘deferred’
WTF

Yep. Digging in the BIG cookie jar for this one! "Keeping the vultures happy" Let's me know exactly how BIG a fuck up LV was!

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition.

Tjey did exactly what they were supposed to do in a "normal" situation with a shoot that is at the same elevation. Its like a person on fire dropping and rolling in a bed of smouldering coal fire.

> (You)
>Yeah it's the opposite really. Kind of like how mobs of people can lose all sense of morality and literally tear people up as a collective. Being 'thrown to the mob' as a punishment wasn't just a saying in the bad old days

Yeah good point. There actually is a term for what we're talking about. Basically shit you would never imagine doing by yourself becomes ok when you are in a group and the group accepts it as normal.

Don't forget Seth Rich!

The timing sure is convenient

Yep, this is true.

kek, yeah,i've no idea what irl gunfire sounds like, so i have to take all the stuff about echos and "2nd shooter confirmed, listen to the video timestamp 4:20" with a grain of salt, as I'm no judge.

What if they did Vegas and Weinstein to distract us from Awan

Its the jews. By plan or not, the jews are ruining the world for a few sheckles and we need to declare war on them.

We need to purge them from media and business and pta and school boards and universities...etc any place of power and authority have to be free of jews

This.
What if Weistein was the second gunman?

Herd mentality in large groups like that is always less than logical. They panic and trample over nothing in some cases or behave oddly calm when they should panic. I found nothing out of the norm in Vegas crowd reactions, crowds do illogical shit, especially drunken crowds.

And yeah Joostein is just a distraction, the bait was too good to pass up and has us all hard to see hollywoods joo gang go down for good.

Doubt I ever will, but my point was that Vegas, Benghazi and Awan are 3 complicated and potentially ebin habbenings, and it's been known for months/weeks that these investigations would be last/this week.
The Weinstein story, although potentially ebin, came out this week because someone chose it, and they could've chosen any time to drop it. You have to ask "why now", no?

Please treat yourself to a glass of bleach, you mongoloid

>
>What if they did Vegas and Weinstein to distract us from Awan

It was all to distract from awan. If it wasnt vegas it would have been something else. . A good rule of thumb to remember is anytime a "big" story happens, what is it trying to hide. What the eyes see and the ears hear, the mind believes. Houdini was a misdirection master.

Kek kek

Sex sells & Americans are buying Las Vegas who?

Anytime we try they smear or hijack our groups. It's going to come down to a DOTR moment I'm afraid at this point. It better be soon or the slow war will be lost by us if we just let it continue.

It's ALL connected. Vegas, Awan, Weinstein. We are experiencing the start of THE HAPPENING we've all been waiting for.
>The band-aid isn't just going to be ripped off
Think how much easier Normies will take the Pizzagate and Deep State redpills after what we're seeing now.

It's all connected, Lads. Buckle up and enjoy the ride.

Fucking this!! It’s one of the biggest happenings EVER and nobody is talking about it. Not even on Sup Forums. It’s all fucking Vegas and Harvey the fuck stick. Awan shit is yuge

/r/ the youtube of it

Not Vegas, Awan.
>Paki hires whole family on $160k each
>Steals $6m
>Steals equipment
>Works for several Dems
>Transfers masses of data to Pak

It's literally bigger than Watergate and we're barely even discussing it here

> THE HAPPENING
> ARMAGEDDON
> THE RAPTURE
> BEN "I'M THE BUTTMAN" AFLECK

These things are ALL tied together folks!

and we're all doomed to hell?

its true, this is all getting out of hand like this is all on purpose,

remember the 90's ?

remember television ?

"Scandals" and issues did not happen as often.

Now they happen, to the point where literally now we're a community of "happenings" lol

this is not normal. its fun, but you guys get it. Someone is producing this. Someone is making this happen, these events, these happenings, to disrupt humanity.

I wonder who it could be ?

fine I'll post it. nice dilligence
youtube.com/watch?v=FPGfVZLzqXM

bump