Mikoto!

Mikoto!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=A4_OioW9_XM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A SHIT!

This, when she's around Touma, that is

Kamachi needs to get rid of the Kamikoto scum. Soon.

This, even when she's not around Touma, that is

NT16 isn't going to be kind to the ship

Will Mikoto go crazy this volume

Hope you enjoyed the ride, Kamikotofags

Your cancerous, stupid, forced, creepy, one sided "romance" ends here

Kamachi is gonna take a sledgehammer to her heart and yours

If she doesn't die, then hopefully we can get back to Railgun and she becomes an irrelevant (redundant I know) side character in Index

And we're once again seeing cute girls being cute, badass fight scenes, and Kuroko being rewarded for her loyalty

Let's just abandon this thread while we can. The preview will come tomorrow night

The shitposters all just woke up, might as well get it over with here.

Is there anything in particular that makes you feel certain it'll come out tomorrow night and not sometime in the next few hours

I thought it was random. I too am curious to know what made that user so confident it won't come out sometime in the next few hours

Nah, I'm pretty sure she's shit all the time. Her manga is improved when she's not around.

Someone make believable fake spoilers and post them somewhere

I just hope Mikoto is dealt with so she can go back to the sidelines and we can get to Aleister and Laura already.

Reminder that Stiyl was not the highlight of Endymion, but instead it was the ED.

Is best girl.

Shit taste reminder.

I find it pathetic that so many people could hate such an amazing girl out of pure and utter jealousy. She's the one and only Railgun of Tokiwadai and she's a total cutie to match. This "super affection" if you will has gotten so out of hand most don't even realize she's not even close to her true potential. It's honestly very sad when you think about it.

I'm not a fan of ship pandering, especially when it's poorly done, which Mikoto is the queen of.

So I'd rather see Kamachi do something with her than just repeatedly have her appear to blush at Touma, which is apparently enough to make shippers cheer.

I agree and dubs confirm! I would rather just have her end up with Kuroko and get it over with. Give us fans what we want for a change.

We can just make a new one when it comes out. If we're lucky they'll be burnt out/sleeping/on the wrong thread again.

pretty sure OP intended this as a diversion/burn out thread to begin with and that if it doesn't come out tonight a similar thread will be made tomorrow night

Kuroko a shit

Giving up on the series you love because of a few minor bugs. This is the kind of fan base that took over when they started interducing the magic side. I find this elementary behavior disturbing and degrading to the actual fans of the series. If you don't like the direction the thread is taking its easy enough to leave and it's another thing entirely to announce your departure like a child who hasn't had their way and in a rather rude way to top it all off. I honestly feel embarrassed just reading this silly post.

Saten a shit

Haruue a shit. A SHIT.

You're going to have to try harder than that. This isn't worthy of an argument in my opinion,

Okay can you prove it? How exactly is a girl like Harrue a "shit" because I'd love to know?

Literally who

Credit-stealing whore trying to take credit away from the good men and women of judgement and anti-skill through somebody else's money.

Nice try but she never tried to take credit away from anybody and in fact she's a puzzle piece in the characters took to save Acadamy City from total destruction and part of the reason judgment is even around anymore.

>This is the kind of fan base that took over when they started interducing the magic side
So you mean from the very first novel?

Anyway, lately the threads have been terrible. The preview still hasn't come out and the thread is just going to get caught up in endless shitposting again.

How sad, you don't even know who a simple character like Haruue is? How can you even call yourself a fan? She's friends with all the Railguns.

The only one who's shit when she's around Touma is Touma himself.

I suppose this statement is partially correct because Touma is shit around her. He's always shit. But she's shit around him too

Watch this thread and get a feel for the current roster of shitposters, I figure most of them will show up here since the worst already has. Remember to ignore them for the real threads.

I'm trying to download index s2 and it's taking forever. No seeds. And I downloaded 2005s guyver in a flash. But nobody cares about index, it seems.

>People think Mikoto will be killed off
>People think Mikoto won't still be the lead female protagonist
The delusion some people have... Like her or hate her, at least she actually does something in the story that's more than "TOUMA, I'M HUNGRY!" It's about time Mikoto's long running "I'm useless to him" complex gets resolved.

this thread is probably to distract them or burn them out from the real thread that will pop up just a few minutes after the preview does

Really nice image. Saved

>the threads have been terrible
Thanks for your opinion

Why do you all think their has to be "new content" to discuss a series? You're obviously not a true fan of the series of severely lack imagination if you cannot think of anything to discuss about this series anymore. Your personal reality must be a bleak place indeed and if that's your views on everything you simply do not belong in this thread.

Absolutely no one believes Mikoto will die. Some people might think it's possible and some people might want it. But no one out there actually thinks it's anything more than an unlikely possibility

It has been resolved already

She apologized to him for trying to play sidekick when lives are at stake

This shit is real to her now, not a game to impress with

That's just the hate of all the anti Mikoto people out there dumping their silly illogically inaccurate beliefs into the Raildex threads. She's the literal golden girl of the series and all the hate she receives only cements that as a fact.

Looks like this will be the canon at the end of the series.

Why is it raining on a blue sky day with barely any clouds?

This must be a joke? Kuroko would never fall in love with such a stupid idiot and he'll be lucky if she doesn't hurt him beyond repair when he breaks Mikoto's heart and makes her cry for that dumb magic loli secondary. #ImNotImpressed

I wonder what Satens esper ability is and what is finally going to trigger it in the series. I personally think it's going to be triggered when Kuroko uses her new ability to turn her back into a human after she regrets becoming a cyborg but that's but me. As for the power itself I think this picture here is the only clue we really have all the way back in the level upper arc. What do you guys make of it?

AAAUUUUUGGGHHHHHHH KANZAKI HELP ME

HELLLP MEEEEE!!!
YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Almost as bad as Sluthinus.

CURSE YOU KAMIJOU
YOU'RE GONNA REGRET IT WHEN KANZAKI GETS HERE

Clues!!!!

1. Plants! she appears to be floating around a couple leafs in her hand which leads me to believe her ability might be something to do with plants.

2. Wind! Although she is floating leafs around in her hands I think this could and most likely is because of the manipulation of the wind which would make her some sort of wind master? Could be interesting.

3. telekinesis! The leafs and air control might just be a distraction and she might just be telekinetic! This would explain how she was able to find so many of the money cards if she was a general psychic with the ability to use telekinesis.

KANZAKI HELP! THIS SKINNY MANLET TEENAGER RUINED MY RUNES!

I'm new here. Is this guy delusional or is that what really happening in the novels?

Shitposter, see

I MAY BE THE STRONGEST MAGICIAN EVER BUT...UGH! TOO MUCH

Everyone here is delusional

Delusional cancer

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ITS A DRAGON

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH KANZAKI HE SKINNED ME

KANZAKI I FUCKING SWEAR

Have you not heard of a theory? What kind of reading comprehension do you have user?

Why is Biribiri so best girl?

Because she's the one and only Railgun of Tokiwadai and the cutest of only a handful of level five eskers currently living in Acadamy City and on top of it all she's actually smart and considered the feelings of weaker characters in the series. Even Saten said she though somebody like her would be stuck up but now their good friends. Oh yea and she can play..

m.youtube.com/watch?v=A4_OioW9_XM

Because she has actual personality and raises the issue of human soul's frailty.

I can't wait for Kuroko to get brutally BTFO by Element, who just so happens to be a magical monster and for Saten to never show up in the novels and have irrelevant appearances in the Railgun manga

Serious. This thread was made by a hater so he could dump his rants about Mikoto and Touma x Mikoto ship. Using a low res ant tiny, no real topic, and readied shitposts posted within mins is a dead giveaway.

A pic is worth a thousand words.

>ESL

It's obvious this thread was posted for an ulterior reason but it wasn't to rant against a ship. Read the thread. The reason this thread exists was stated several times

It's fine. Just post Misaka and steer the discussion away from shitposting.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HELP MEEEEEEEEE

That will just bring her one step closer to unlocking her full power. Face it, by the end of the series most of the magic side is going to dead or have lost the ability to use magic. The Railguns are going to be just fine.

Mikoto and Othinus are worthless whores.

tiny any pic*That ulterior motive you speak of beyond obvious as to what it is, and it's essentially as I said.

Nah, this thread is fail and pointless to entertain. It's best to wait for NT16 threads and pray shitposters will curb their autistic butthurt for once.

Raildex would be worthless itself without Mikoto.

OP didn't post Misaki.

Face it, Rikou will depower every single esper by the end of the series.

Kamikoto a best.

No one has ever said magic side wasn't going to get BTFO. They'll just bash Kuroko's face in before they fuck off

Being one of the cutest tsundere ever helps.

Even if your sad fantasy did come true which it will not because the magic side is the bad side that would essentially make most of my favorite characters the top of the food chain and Kuroko is one of the best hand to hand fighters in the series.

Kamikoto a shit

Kuroko can handle a little bit of pain for the greater good and the fact that you take joy in her getting hurt just shows how heartless the magic side has become. Kuroko will do whatever is right because that's the vow she took when she became judgment. She will honor her values until the end because her resolve is unbreakable unlike a pathetic magic spell.

Kuroko shows no favoritism when it all comes down to it. She is true to herself and her values.

>Repeat sexual assault offender
>Overlooks cases of assault
>Guilty of assault
You sure about that?

If Kuroko were American and few years older she'd be on sex offender list. She's basically a criminal herself

Mai nigga.

You obviously didn't pay attention this scene. Minor things she'll let slide but if Mikoto ever used her power for actual evil Kuroko would stop her. That's the whole point of that scene. When it all comes down to it she won't even let Mikoto get away with serious crime. Those petty crimes you're talking about or situations where Mikoto is in the right are a different story. Kuroko will judge based on her values and her values alone.

>brash, unlady-like character with compassion and tenacity
>canonically a qt without makeup, has soft ass and beautiful legs
>rocks her Tokiwadai Uniform like nobody's business but looks great in just about anything
>conveniently wealthy, multilingual, and a prodigy
>electricity powers with diverse applications allow creative battles (when they happen), the signature move Railgun is cool even if the coin flip is impractical
>voiced by SatoRina
>terrorism
>doesn't give up on her crush no matter what, the obsession taking a darker turn opens up exciting new possibilities

She's a Swiss Army knife of a character, just critically underused despite the potential. People often forget in-between the memeing that she's objectively an appealing character to a wide range of people, and there's a reason why she's super popular.

I wish she was a proactive MC like Touma or Shiage in Index instead of simply being one of many ""heroines"". Maybe then her romance subplot might have a chance. Meanwhile Kamachi keeps getting distracted with side characters in the Railgun manga.

Second best by comparison.

What's the shorthand for Accelerator x Mikoto and Gunha x Mikoto? Anyone know?

Mikoto could have done a million other things in both Index and Railgun than play a kid with a creepy crush that will go nowhere

Mikoto and any other guy isn't taken seriously. You'll get called a shitposter or retarded crack shipper if you bring up any ship besides her and Touma

>a kid with a creepy crush
I mean, even that's fine. I would love to see her end up with Touma. The problem is that that's literally all she does and it stinks. Hopefully when the clones and/or Worst become relevant again, she plays a more meaningful role in the story.

To be fair, no one really has a shot anymore. Maybe if Othinus returns to normal size or Itsuwa reappears.

I personally like the laid back lifestyle. That's why I enjoyed Railgun more and frankly it was the action scenes and the major enimes in that series that I found myself not enjoying as much. If they turned this series into a slice of life I wouldn't mind one bit.

To be fair, Mikoto and Touma is also not taken seriously anymore

Can't forget shorts under skirts as she moves around doing Japanese Electric Spider-Girl terrorist Biribiri.

I'm talking about shipping another guy with Mikoto, not shipping another girl with Touma

Mikoto seems like she'd be happiest in her own shonen story

She even knows the cliches