Last post on Sup Forums as a south african. i did it, i found a way out...

last post on Sup Forums as a south african. i did it, i found a way out. soon i'll be a based leafposter helping make canacucks great again.

at least i won't have to smell kaffer all day, watch them assault innocent people and destroy my beautiful country.

see you, space cowboy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EY1bFvVMOak
youtube.com/watch?v=zTuD8k3JvxQ&list=RDNco_kh8xJDs&index=4
news24.com/Columnists/MaxduPreez/Are-we-all-coloured-20110309
youtu.be/OrSadmwmmAs
pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One day we'll all come for those left behind.

Congrats, user.

How did you get out?

Welcome to level two, you're almost to a real country!

got into their express entry permanent residency program online. accepted. with PR its easy

Congratulations on not dying to niggers.
You have won the game.

>not staying to fight alongside your brothers and the Xhosa kang to take back your country
>running away to Canacuck

Remember that you must fight to save Canada. They are busy trying to import their own brown and black horde. You've escaped the darkness for now, but it wants you back. FIGHT!

>american
>lives in a third world shithole with cities more dangerous than those in South Africa
>thinks Canada isn't a real country

Oh the naive child... OP, if you ever miss South Africa once you're in Canada, you can visit the US down to the south and get a similar experience ;)

> soon i'll be a based leafposter helping make canacucks great again.

is there something with their laws?
I think Elon Musk did the same thing; immigrating to Canada then the US was easier than to the US

Good, he can fight for Canada now. Too bad no such thing is possible in the US now since it's a nigger-infested thirdworld shithole. Niggers are more armed and dangerous in the US than in South Africa, that says much...

you belong in the caves of Europe you demon gtfo Africa all you crackers

Go and save Canada

never slacken, never tire, never forget...

as soon as I'm settled my main goal is to bring out as many as I can...

You must still fight for your homeland online user.

May God help the Boer

>Being angry this is true

Congrats bro.

Yup, I'm thinkin the leafboys are back. Welcome brother

welcome brother. Glad you got through the cucked process. Make Canada Great Again.

Wow, they actually let a white person in. Was Trudeau drunk that day?

I bet you'll be just like Winston from AdvChina and marry a chink.

>Norway
u first

>my beautiful country
Erm... I think you mean MY beautiful country.
Enjoy leaf land. If only you knew how bad things really were.
Good luck, you will need it.

now youll be able to be murdered by niggers in a colder climate!

god speed user

At least we are trying to stem the tide my dudeweed bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=EY1bFvVMOak

Start at 7:00, thank me later.

PR?

Didn't you make a thread like 5 minutes ago trying to get a trad bf for them green cards?

Canadian immigration offices work fast.

>leaving one shithole for another one

Usually I give refugees but white South Africans seriously need to get the fuck out of Africa. It's scary and the black locals are uneducated and violent. Shitfest is hot too.

Welcome to leafland. We're approaching Sweden-tier degeneracy and our leaders are hell bent on importing pet niggers and chinks, but we're still going to be a pleasant, white country for the time being.

Are you a Afrikaner or an Anglo?

who said he is one? most of those south african flags can't even spell Afrikaner.

Fun fact, OP is a nigger himself

>helping make canacucks great again
Sure you will, you did the same for you Fatherland after all.

Please help others apply for citzen ship. Canada might have a bad president but i heard its still nice outside big cities.

Oh dear lord. Im taking a massive shit at work im positive everyone is listening with concern as i die of laughter

You dont own shit britcuck.

>South Africa has the highest rape count in the world
>Go some place bad but less bad
Its not always a win scenario Hans.

Muwhahahaha

weird shit

Glad for you.

Make leafs great again, again.

Congrats to you! Safe travel.

why start at 7? the entire video is great and if you skip to 7 you miss him screaming "WHITE TRASH DEVIL POSSESSED... FAAAAGGGGGGOOOOTTTSSSSSS!!!!!!"

Noooooooooo
youtube.com/watch?v=zTuD8k3JvxQ&list=RDNco_kh8xJDs&index=4

It is. The cities are mostly degenerated, sprawling shitholes filled with nu-males, chinks, and their imported third-worlders. But most of the country is comfy as fuck and white as snow.

Rural and suburban areas are alright, but most of the big cities like Brampton/Toronto/Hongcouver are pretty much third world "diverse" shitholes

yeah. how else is he getting into Canada

A

I'M THE FAGGOT SLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYAAAAAAAAA

kek

Omg Canada.... Guys should we tell him ?
Although not as many niggers they are ultra PC cucked don't think you will stay there for long niggs will ruin it as well so try to get to EE, or South America the white belt

>1 based south African coming to canada
>1000 left-leaning , welfare -receiving "refugees", Indians, and Asians coming in at the same time

...making...great...again!

Talking about asylum and Canada, NPR (i tuned in for the lulz) had a segment about modern day Tubmans who are smuggling shitskins across Niagara river (like its hard, there are multiple bridges now) so they can apply for "asylum" in Canada instead of the US bcuz of DRUMPF. No substance or mention about what actual refugee/asylum policies Trump altered, just muh feels. Aka it isnt refugees, its just simple illegals

Fucking lol, eat shit Canada. Liberals think human dumping is their moral duty, and you allowed this

Daily reminder that Boers aren't white:

news24.com/Columnists/MaxduPreez/Are-we-all-coloured-20110309

>Studies in the 1980s have found that white Afrikaners have an average of seven percent “black” blood, mostly because of early relationships and marriages between white settlers and slaves or Khoisan.

America has better law enforcement and we are armed ourselves. The other races actually think twice about acting a fool in America believe it or not...

But to be serious though. Does the state of your country not bother you. How long till you guys stop beeing cucked and go full annoying anglo sphere mode and become the most hated pricks in the world again? Its like seeing your competetive enemy dying and then theres no one to compete with anymore.

you're gonna be A FUCKING LEAF instead

plot twist; op is a nigger

youtu.be/OrSadmwmmAs

One of my buddies i game with is from vancouver and he's a guard. He literally has to detain satanic natives and heroine addicts. Wtf man it aint even that bad here.

I like the snowy outskirts of your country. I wish Canadians would show more of that and stop pretending the entire country is Quebec. Show comfy pics if you got them.

A FUCKING LEAF!

I am a proud Boer. Thank user, may God be with us all in these dark times.

it cost me a lot of money... and im highly skilled.

no thanks. already married to a based afrikaner trad waifu who is red pilled as fuck. probably hates kaffer and muslims more than I do

>it cost me a lot of money
how much?

permament residency.

>HEY FAGGOTS, WHERE ARE YOU GOING??

Absolutely BASED
Did you listen, OP? Niggers are making fun of you.

nope. boers arent gay

nope

> Live in Seattle
> Travel to Vancouver for one day
> Return to freedom land
> Thank lucky stars I'm not drowning in poos anymore.

Sure whatever, leaf.

From African country to a Chinese muslim country? You think this is an improvement?

nice try kaffer, now go clean the garage

all in all for my entrance exams etc coz im professional was about R150 000.

from the rape and murder capital of the world being run by mentally retarded kaffers, being a minority of 8% and discriminated against. yes, it is better

~ 11k $ not too shabby

I always enjoy when SA bros post here, I always spend a bit more time reading the post when I see that flag pop up. You should too, theyre living our future - if we dont act.

My sincerest congratulations OP, may you find a qt leaf and live a quiet, peaceful life for the rest of your days.

>. You should too, theyre living our future - if we dont act.

Just visit London for 2-3 days to get a reallife experience

>leaving my 95% white Midwestern paradise
>ever

I believe you Hans, but Ill never go there. Shame too, I traced my lineage back to the Norman invasion. Id love to see where it all started for my family one of these days, but unless Hitler 2.0 is a Bong Im stuck with documentaries and books. Seeing that once proud nation in its current state would be too much to bear for this burger.

Did you ever leave your state?

pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS

You're better off moving to the American Midwest/Pennsylvania once the RAISE act passes. Canada is literally going to become another nonwhite shithole because of Trudeau.

>RAISE act
any new news about it?

I see what youre getting at. Ive been to over half the states, took a cruise to the Bahamas, drove up to Leafland, had some good times, took some pics, all that shit. Last year I decided I wanted to see DC, big fucking mistake. Same idea, got all nostalgic for burger history and took off driving. Ive never seen so many fucking niggers in my life Hans. If I would have kept to my books and fantasies I could have kept some hope alive. Seeing it in person ruined me, what those fucking savages have done to that city.. All that history..

Check my flag. The fuck am I supposed to say.
I can trace my ancestors back to Charlemagne, when the earliest one of them fought said King at the Battle of the Süntel.
My Ancestors defended Vienna in 1683 and watched as Johann III. Sobieski charged into the Turkish Army.
They were there when the first World War broke out and Europe burned itself to the Ground. My Grandfather fought in the German Army in WW2, in Poland, France, Greece, Italy and Russia. I still have the pictures of him. I still have the pictures of my Greatgreatgrandmother in 1904, standing atop a hill watching over Vienna in the Snow.
Its still all there. And everyday I think about it, everyday I look at these photos I am reminded of what was lost, the World that ended and that may never be coming back, the Cities that were once the Marvel of a Continent turned to giant stinking shitpiles and the people who once fought to the last bullet against turks, russians Huns and Arabs becoming sleazy, lazy retarded faggots who talk about Gender pronouns whilst their ancestors are spinning in their graves so hard you could power the Entire west with the created energy.
You live in America, and you hate to think what has become of the Place where your lineage started. Now imagine living in the Place where your Ancestors lived for Centuries and everyday you get to watch what it is like to see it all burn, to see their World fade into nothingness.
This is what it is like to live in Europe. You Burgers cant comprehend that just yet.

And now your daughter will fuck black men. A fitting end to your perverse lineage.

Good thing ill be a great father and not raise my kids to be miserable commie pieces of shit.

I'm related to Mussolini

Congrats user, wish you the best

It doesn't really matter how good of your father is, if your daughter falls in love with an intelligent Black man there is literally nothing you can do to stop her.

>b-but blacks are dumb!
But he's smart, daddy.

>b-but blacks are criminal!
But he has a job, daddy.

>b-but blacks hate Germany and Christianity!
But he's a Christian Black who loves Germany, daddy.

Absolutely BTFO, your lineage will get BLACKED either way by your daughters and granddaughters, count on it.

Godspeed, user. Africa is doomed to implode anyway. Go help the leafs.

Speak for yourself bro.

Post proof.

I look forward to fighting in the Holy War with you user, you seem like one of the good ones. European peoples from all over the globe have incredible, unique history. Never let them take that from you, they wont be taking mine. Make sure to have German babies no matter the cost, and make damn sure they know the caliber of people they come from. The light is all but gone now, but we will prevail. The European story is just beginning, never lose hope user. And if all else fails, the Midwest is essentially Germany lite, youre always welcome here.

>Am proud Boer.
Are you? You're no better than the British when they left, leaving a vacuum

Stop replying to Achmed, youre fueling his (You) addiction

intelligent black man? what is that? i only know of kaffers. we fuck kaffers up my friend, how else do you think 8% oppressed the rest? don't u ever get tired of trying so hard?

>america
>third world

this meme needs to die

The Midwest/Pennsylvania and Most of New England are just as white as European countries are. If we were to bring back European immigration if the RAISE act passes we could easily fix our demographics.

I think so too. You do well as well user, even though the average Nigger makes fun of Americans claiming european heritage, its still true. You're from here and that should not be forgotten.
Id say you should make tons of white babies as well, but since you're from the Midwest thats a given.
But my ancestors bled and died for this Country, so that I could be here. And I will not abandon my home and the home of my people like the sandniggers who come crawling over the Border when they should be at home fighting.
I will stay here, no matter what happens. And one day I hope that I will leave my children with a better world.

I'm dating a polish chick and we plan on having loads of kids. I live in the Pittsburgh area and where I'm at it's almost 100% white.