Trump supporter hate thread

trump supporter hate thread

Sage

Trump supporters unite

the left literally can not meme to save their lives

>i'm being strawmanned as a leftist again
lmao

meme is not a verb you cringe worthy shill, the_donald is eagerly expecting your return otherwise the circlejerk will be broken

Drumpf is a fucking baboon. Iran did nothing wrong. Israel and that slimy kike kushner are injecting poison into Drumpfs brain.

>be a year later
>you're still fanny flustered about the election
kek

praise kek maga shadaboo awoo xD XD

Wtf I love Bush 3.0 now

We want war

Remember when trumpflakes said that a hillary win means WW3?

i supported trump, the trump that said he would heal relations with russia, the trump that promised to deport every last illegal alien, the trump that said he would stop getting america involved in foreign wars

you're a braindead cultist who has no defence other than to strawman people as leftists because you can't accept that not everyone wants to slurp donny's cum as hard as you do
we were fucked either way

Shadilay bros

Thats how you can tell you're dealing with kikes. They akways try to fit you into the dialectic.

Criticize Trump = Leftist
Criticize Isreal = Shit skin
Criticize (((capitalism))) = commie

T_d and ptg are mostly high school kids who don't know how the JQ works and so are taken for a ride. Trump promises to mayyybe institute some luke warm civnat policies while fighting Isreal's enemys isn't going to save the white race.

Trump supporters are beautiful, right? We got the "best" women

bump

I don't hate Trump supporters, just the ones from reddit (who are also mostly on Sup Forums, too).

Preach it brother.

MAGAcucks can't accept they've been betrayed. Whether or not he tried his best at first, it's irrelevant. Ultimately we're not getting what we want and that's that.

He's not our guy. He's (((their))) goy.

Nigga you gay

>this is the best trumpcucks can come up with

I'm glad to finally see a sane Canadian poster again.

TRUMP rulez. He has a shitload of Apache Helicopters, MOBA and style. I like him.

deus vult

The worst part is how feverishly MAGApedes defend Estate tax reform. They somehow don't realize the fact that estate tax doesn't touch the first $5.5 million, it makes absolutely no sense at all.

Is the joke supposed to be the Israel First pin? I'm confused because smuggies are typically succinct and that was basically a paragraph of text.

MASTER RACE

Fucking based black guy!

>Trump will never win!
>Trump is going to go to war with Syria!!!! KIKE!!!
>wall will never happen!
>AMNESTY AMNESTY HE'S WORKING WITH THE DEMS
>DEBT CIEEELLLLIINNGGGG

now:
>WE'RE GOING TO WAR WITH IRAN FOR REAL THIS TIME WW3!!!

Don't you guys ever get tired of being wrong and losing so much? You're literally always wrong. It's like you learned nothing during the election and started trying to out-stupid the liberals with bad predictions.

how about a pajeet hate thread??
OP wasted

>its ok to tax rich people even harder because it doesnt affect me personally

>these weak ass memes

Try harder girls

I bet you're one of those flat tax retards, right? Riddle me this, faggot:

What happens when you give a billionaire extra cash? Does he spend it in his local economy or does he spend it on imported luxury goods and keep the rest in offshore accounts?

What happens when you take money away from the impoverished?

>he has billions maaaaan he doesnt even need it!
Its his money you thieving faggot.
And, who "takes money away" from the impoverished?

Based Black Man!

>writing
>writing
>writing
>writing
>explanational punchline

man you guys suck at this

>he has billions maaaaan he doesnt even need it!
That's exactly the point dude, if the rich doesn't invest it and does not spend it then it's the wrong hands.

>I'm a Musim I'm a Muslim stop making fun of me
The way countersignal memes work is that you take an actual thing someone says, and illustrate an absurd contradiction. All you did was insert your opinion in the mouth of your target. It didn't make sense at all.