Seniors left in Nursing Home to DIE during Napa Sonoma Fires

A brother and sister who helped rescue 70 elderly residents from a senior living center want to know where the facilities' employees were as the fire spread. abc7news.com/dozens-of-senior-citizens-may-have-been-left-by-staff-at-burning-varenna-oakmont-senior-living-community/2526856/

Flames devoured the Varenna Oakmont Senior Living Community on Fountaingrove Parkway in Santa Rosa. Around 3:30 Monday morning, RJ Kisling went to check on his grandfather, a resident in Varenna's Main Building. "When I walked in and I saw those people and the looks on their faces I knew that I needed to be the answer," said Kisling. He said there were two women in the lobby, who he assumed were employees. "They said, 'Are you the fire department are you here to help us?'

Kisling quickly discovered his grandfather wasn't in his room, but dozens of elderly residents were in their rooms, many of them behind locked doors. Back in the lobby Kisling says the two women he thinks were employees were now gone. He called his wife who called 911.

"Why did nobody stay behind to ensure that everybody was evacuated?" Questions about employees at Varenna Oakmont Sr. Living Community pic.twitter.com/NRJ6wenyjv

Niggers. All nursing homes employ niggers.

The correct answer.

>saving boomers

Mostly filipinos and niggers and spics to be desu

>want to know where the facilities' employees were as the fire spread
>88 checked
It's California, Juan and Tyrone probably fled with as much of the meds cabinet they could carry

Everyone is a fucking coward in this state

Lack of Christian values

whyyyyyyyy

Am I supposed to guess which shitty state is burning?
Fuck off
>santa rosa
fucking hell. no one knows your shitty towns, kid.

that's ... pretty low

Ten to one the employees were tacos.

>want to know where the facilities' employees were as the fire spread
Going somewhere else that wasn't on fire?

They probably voted for drumpf tho

Seriously, how do you not know intuitively that it's Spicafornia?

Yea that will go very well for them when they get sued into oblivion for abandoning the people they were required to care for

this
they can go fuck themselves

>you are required to burn to death for an $8/hr ass-wiping job
If they didn't notify the authorities there were people there that needed to be evacuated, then sure but tl;dr article.

i love stories like these, all their lives these traitor fucks fucked over their own children to the point even the staff is non white, and when it gets real their pet shitskins leave them to burn in a fire fitting punishment tho they deserve far worse

>That edge.
>calling someone kid

First they burn in their retirement home, then they burn in...

Like pottery

>make it a hate crime to mis-gender old people
>let old people burn in fire

Can california just get nuked yet?

OK, went back and read the article. This is a non-issue. There were a couple of staff members there when the people walked in and were clearly already waiting for the fire dept. At least one guy was evac'd by one of the staff in his own car.

They weren't being negligent. You could argue they waited too long to call the FD or the FD took too long to get there but they didn't just abandon the place and not tell anybody.

>>make it a hate crime to mis-gender old people
>>let old people burn in fire

Well, maybe they were just mis-aged and were capable of taking care of themselves. Getting someone's age wrong in CA could be a felony. Wouldn't want to risk jail by trying to save them.