Other urls found in this thread:

therightstuff.biz/2017/10/12/the-marantz-tapes-part-1/
zippyshare.com/
doko.moe
github.com/tsudoko/long-live-pomf/blob/master/long-live-pomf.md
a.doko.moe/kbjych.mp3
a.doko.moe/qeqqme.mp3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off with ur fake ass bullshit to get people to buy your shitty fucking show.

why the fuck are you still listening to this semitic filth? they haven't been entertaining since 2015

pls gibs me dat

Seething jewish rage right here with these m8s

BUMP. I need dis too.I'll be fucked if i'm paying for it.

I enjoyed the latest paranormies

Whoever did that Jim skit at the beginning was pretty funny

>pictures of little girls saved on your hard drive

Wew lad you better hope your behind 10 proxies

That was great

Also if anyone has the old Alc right rises episodes that would be fucking awesome, it's the one podcast I can listen to again and again

She is 18 in these photos Officer

>no mike

I asked sven at a pool party once for a student discount and he said no.

Of course it would be hard to verify if you want opsec.

listen to therightstuff.biz/2017/10/12/the-marantz-tapes-part-1/ and try to call it semitic after that.

Are you serious? It's the worst show on TRS. It's literally unfunny drunk shitposting.

This and Exodus Americanus are my shit.

I ve been listening to them since 2015 and they ve been really shit for over a year. Maybe they make extra effort for the pay wall episodes but it's funny how they present outright shekel grabbing as support muh white nationalism.

>it's a "This is a good show, people are gonna like this" episode

I'd take a bet that it's the 3rd most popular show on the network. Dialogue never gets boring, unique voices/speakers, and it's 1000% nog death

I don't have a problem with the message and I'm happy for their success, I just don't understand the appeal. Maybe I need to be drunk too to listen to it.

This
If I wanted nog death and drunk posting i'd listen to The War Room

FTN is the real shit. How consistently I feel like I'm way ahead of the game because of McFeels in particular is crazy. Shoah is just fun shitposting. It's something to listen to as I walk around town on my lunch break at work.

That is true, borther

Topkek, I remember seeing the thread on fullchon claiming all these "help me get the paywall content" threads are created by Sven to shill the show. Dunno. Could be true. Either way, the fullchoners are sour cunts who would rather lurk in the shadows for the rest of their lives than see their ideas gain any kind of traction.

Those types of idiots spit at any helping hand. They have disdain for anyone who does irl action

>all these "help me get the paywall content" threads are created by Sven to shill the show.

nah. just cheap people.

Gibs

Mike "Enoch" Peinovich is a Jew

He posted his full dna results, nice try though you hunchbacked freak

Morrikau is the GOAT tho

Nigger if you can afford tens of thousands of dollars for college you can afford ten dollars a month.

I get free gollege. Gib ebizod free too :DDD

Gibs now

>stealing from mike and sven

Degenerates

achkshtually since nobody is losing the original

fuck you shills get the fuck out. Saged and reported for marketing.

Until I see the paywall money go towards something other than their salaries I'll make room in my budget, but for now that's mostly what it's going to if we're being honest here. I love the guys but just doing this podcast and defending monunents won't cut it

Just pay faggot.

IP doesn't real

I've got it downloaded. Where can I up it to? Normally wouldn't but fuck Sven for killing all the music on The Fatherland. I liked the old timey shit

Someone help this aussie

zippyshare.com/

>mfw

doko.moe

vocaroo.com?

mixtape?

Was going to recommend mixtape.moe but it won't load for me?

>KIKE ENOCH AGAIN
oh I laughed

doko.moe is better than mixtape anyway

GOAT show. I’m pretty sure they’re on YouTube. The episode with Jim from the fatherland is my fav episode

Don't do it goy

seconded. Used them for fucking 7 years now

Just read some Dugin and Strasser. They push the same shit in TDS in the end.

and mcnabb

t. not mcnabb

Yeah, I see it's pretty similar and has a nice 512MB limit

Minutes from deathcamp are awful

>paying for content
Stay cucked

For some reason they wiped a good bit of their epidsodes from the internet. I loved Larry's joke about flying the cropduster

Yeah, 100mb is just too little. At least 250MB would be enough for stuff like FLAC or some short HD video.

>t. alex

And that is?

uploading now, bear with me, only 5mbps upload

to the guy that gave us the 204 episode pls helps us (:

THANK YOU

He tripfags as "Lupus"

Shouldn't be too bad. Sven is doing a good job keeping the episodes small instead of FUCKHUGE like the Krypto Report.

youre just mad because you were born polish

me too show me your tits

You can also choose from these.

github.com/tsudoko/long-live-pomf/blob/master/long-live-pomf.md

Thank you

(checked)
Good stuff user, I knew I saw a list with these before.

a.doko.moe/kbjych.mp3
a.doko.moe/kbjych.mp3
a.doko.moe/kbjych.mp3
a.doko.moe/kbjych.mp3

Enjoy!

Thanks, cunt.

You the main nigger user

Thank you!

>pic is me btw

>Ima girl BTW xoxo
hey bb u wanna c if what they say about the dutch is true bout their dicks too (theyre long hehe)

Thanks, dingo.

Do you also have jazz and jesse 11?

Fuck jazzhands 4dmc chessfag

>episode without mike
Thanks anyways, I appreciate it

Thanks

Thx senpai

all yours lad
a.doko.moe/qeqqme.mp3
a.doko.moe/qeqqme.mp3

Mike lost his job man. The money is supporting a dude who stood up for what he believed in. More than you've ever done

>He posted his full dna results
Sure, along with his letter of termination after the dox. Once bitten, twice shy.`

You want this? Well then pay you cheap nigger. It's ten fucking dollars a month, even if you're a student you can afford that, you probably spend 10x more than that on beer a month which is going straight into the pocket of ZOG.

Support white nationalist media don't be a fucking kike.

JIDF plz go

I know, I just hope this all gets somewhere someday

thanks again