Why are NFL players such little crybabies?

Why are NFL players such little crybabies?

Other urls found in this thread:

thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/5/nfl-players-union-teamed-george-soros-fund-leftist/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WiiX9vJLuTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ben Garrison is objectively a shill.

>why do millionaire entitled niggers act like entitled niggers?

No

>woman
>can hold a convo

Why Cuck Garrison always paints Trump as a thin/fit/buff man?

In 2012 the NFL had an issue with Tim Tebow kneeling for each game to pray, they also had an issue with Tebow wearing John 3:16 as part of his blackout to avoid glare and made him take it off.

In 2013 the NFL fined Brandon Marshall for wearing green cleats to raise awareness for people with mental health disorders.

In 2014 Robert Griffin III (RG3) entered a post-game press conference wearing a shirt that said "Know Jesus Know Peace" but was forced to turn it inside out by an NFL uniform inspector before speaking at the podium.

In 2015 DeAngelo Williams was fined for wearing "Find the Cure" eye black for breast cancer awareness.

In 2015 William Gay was fined for wearing purple cleats to raise awareness for domestic violence. (not that the NFL has a domestic violence problem..)

In 2016 the NFL prevented the Dallas Cowboys from wearing a decal on their helmet in honor of 5 Dallas Police officers killed in the line of duty.

In 2016 the NFL threatened to fine players who wanted to wear cleats to commemorate the 15th anniversary of 9/11.

So tell me again how the NFL supports free speech and expression all of a sudden...

Jesus christ these Ben Garrison edits are getting worse and worse. Someone post the original

maybe, but he's /ourshill/

Because all the lefty cartoonists draw Trump as a small fat man with microscopic hands and an ugly face. Ben does this to piss off the left.

>woman
>posting on Plenty of Fish
>not looking for hookups

Nice. That's just the tip of the ice (((berg))) when it comes to the negro felon league

I heard it's cause police pull over and shoot ONLY blacks folks...

And it's always the ones who din do nuffin.

right? ive hooked up with more chicks off PoF who were "looking for something serious" than tinder and bumble combined

"Not looking for hookups" is female code speak for "Come take care of my kid, support us, and maybe I'll fuck you"

Post the real one.

Fuck off JIDF

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

|
|>
|₹
|

Niggers are raised to be victims.

why does ben always draw trump with a huge package and massively ripped arms and muscles but never draws his lusciously thicc ass?

ISRAEL IS BASED YOU ANTI TRUMP KEK

Gas thine self.

how badly does he want trump to fuck him in the ass?

A lot. Daddy issues most likely.

Look into who & what their union supports$$$, especially the union head.

Biggest crybaby is Trump himself.

if she doesn't already have a kid, that's a white woman looking to preserve the quality of her offspring

Was going on before President Trump got elected.
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/5/nfl-players-union-teamed-george-soros-fund-leftist/

the media are cry babies.. no one would care what trump said about anything otherwise

lol typical millennial

top kek, fat roastie with most likely tyrones baby looking for a rich guy to move into his house and have him take of her ugly ass forever. and only 22? ahhahahahaha.

Rrrright, 10 million followers on twitter? And he is the fucking president, of course the media cares what he says, the media always cares what people in power say.

Says she wants MORE kids. Single mom for sure.

>the media always cares what people in power say.
lol
No they don't. You only hear what certain people say when the media wants to shove an opinion down your throat.

Why are right wing people always so fucking paranoid? The media covers the president? No fucking way WHAT CAN THEIR AGENDA BE?! Maybe to cover NEWS? Jesus christ calm down. Not everyone is out to get you.

it literally says she's a single mom coalburner

The NFL is just the modern plantations; trading players around like livestock
>stop pretending blacks are free and equal citizens.

They didn't cover Obama very well..

says the fag with the nazi flag

Rrrright they never talked about Obama, those hidden agenda cuck buzzword buzzword conspiracy outlets. Maybe they talk about Trump every day because he embarrasses himself every day with dumb tweets or dumb speeches.

t. projecting limp-wristed SJWs.

Still fucks the first night of not a numale

Which version is closer to reality?

They talked about Obama but not every single little thing he did. Why the bias?

the latter obviously. Trumps almost 7ft, the average liberal is like 5'4

>ok .. well . im a single mother
like fucking pottery

This got very little coverage because ESPN is owned by Disney and they quickly covered their asses, but they know.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WiiX9vJLuTY

I refuse to believe this is real

I want a serious answer to this question, 2bh.

I like my men like I like my coffee, I don't

I read that as "RUN FAR AWAY FROM ME!"

Because they're spoiled little shits who don't know how lucky they are but most importantly, why is Ben Garrison such a terrible cartoonist?