Reddit's response to muslim gang-rape of 17 year old

>Reddit's response to muslim gang-rape of 17 year old

Can we talk about the mentality of liberals for a moment? How do you twist your worldview so hard to ignore an obvious truth repeatedly cockslapping you in the face?

If they aren't redpilled by now, they're a lost cause.

>stop your friend the next time they make a rape joke or say a girl a slut
A clamp down on edgy teenagers will definitely stop niggers and sandniggers from raping.

wtf is wrong with people :<

why not just like not rape u guise ;_;

Guy on the bottom is right though.

>posting links to the drool on themselves, trisomy 21 victim, echo-chamber of a joke known as plebbit

Stop. I am saging this reply, but seriously why do you give a fuck about that trashcan of a website and the parasites that post on it?

Cause it's hilarious and waking people up to their shitty line of thinking is important

And he got downvoted for it

Any response that wasnt "teach men not to rape" got either removed or hidden by a wave of downvotes

Fair enough. Honest reply and answer, thanks user.

Have a bump in that case.

Fuck off back to plebbit you fucking faggot

>When something like this happens you can't say the way women are viewed in society isn't a problem. It wasn't just one outlier of a man who assaulted, but at least three who had the same idea. There is a problem.
Wow, I wonder what type of society views women as inferior beings. If only there was some common denominator...

Fuck off back to the migrant camp abdul

Because they are part of the reason why this shit is happening in the first place.

Friendly advice murican don't go to reddit you will lose hope in humanity

>destroying her view of "humanity"
Jesus christ reddit. Didnt Britain try to ban bleach because of all those ""British"" acid attacks occuring?

ya I know libs are trash

need and update

Eh? How would getting rid of Islam make the problem worse? Insanity.

there was a lot of anti muslim and anti non white sentiment in that thread

you just dont see it because everything was deleted

plebbit is heavily censored

Oh fuck off! As facial recognition tech spreads we're going to be living in more and more of a dystopian nightmare

>This makes me want to make a Reddit account so I can tell these guys that this is a direct result of the EU's immigration policy and integrating a rape culture from the middle east
>I know I would be called a racist and my comments would be deleted so there would be no point

Seriously, we are approaching Orwellian censorship between reddit, youtube, and twitter..

Peak reddit

>blaming rape jokes for this
If only we could all stop playing Call of Duty, all wars would stop the next day.

>better advice: don't rape people. Then others can be out alone whenever they'd like.
Rapists BTFO! The streets are now safe thanks to this genius insight

lmao all comments saying they should be able to carry some sort of defense got downvoted or removed

You'd think feminists would love guns: they level the playing field drastically

>-81 points

shoutout to Tman, only sensible guy on there

This is women you're talking about.

Well a 17-year-old would have pretty limited options for self-defense.

doesnt need a gun, even a tazer.

You fucking retards are doing this to yourself.
Allowing all these fuckers in your country, look hows it going for you

Rapists were Asians you imbecile.

DUH! DON'T BLAME THE MUSLIMS YOU ISLAMAPHOB!~!!!

The real victims here are the muslims who will no doubt face increased islamophobia

even bear mace, this is more further proof that total weapon control will never work, not so long fuckers like these are around

Don't know about you but if that was my daughter id want these fuckers hung

Why would mace even work when you can just wear goggles like any smart rapist would?

The only reason you're not in an even worse state is you geographical location

Why would anyone go to Reddit for anything like this? It's for some misc info only.

Watching liberals function in the wild is as fascinating to me as watching a David Attenborough documentary.

>the real answer: education

DUDE

DUDE JUST LIKE TOKE UP BRO JUST LIKE CHILL OUT MAYNE LOL HIT SOME OF THIS SHIT AND STOP RAPING SO MUCH LOL YOU KNOW?

believe me man we are on the road to becoming as bad as yours

If even everybody on reddit is too racist maybe the problem is reddit.

A knife then, this total control on weapons for defense is a total meme.

This isn't the first muslim gang rape too

WAS IT MUSLIMS?

>dont point out what race the attackers are (unless they are white) or we will lock down this thread
I cant imagine what kind of person could stand being part of a community thst actively supresses the description of reality.
It just blows my mind.
Even reddit didnt used to be like that.

Orwell is spinning in his fucking grave right now

white bitches deserve to be neutered and sold as sex toys to be sodomized

This is why i don't care what happens to the weak anymore.

If only we had listened

PEOPLE ARE BLAMING RAPE JOKES HAHAHAHA

Lol bet this whore is still voting pro immigration anyway

>fast walking lanes
What?

>Just import thousands of uneducated people who happen to be muslim
>It's not the muslims

it's interesting to see them all dancing around the truth. Never quite saying it, but prodding at it around the edges

This is what censorship does to your though process

It is important for the Jew to control discussion, they move in swiftly to become top contributors and then moderators to control the narrative on all large sites with comment boxes. On wikipedia it happened (is Jimmy Wales Jewish as well?), on youtube it happened, on reddit it happened, on games forums it happened, on tech sites and github it happened

Only here is relatively immune because the community is ultra aggressive towards censorship

JeW

It is self-filtering

Republicans and right wingers will tell you the truth no matter what, even if it is hard to stomach, Dems will dance around the issue and be subversive as hell out of fear of being a pariah by their own peers.

Does reddit at least acknowledge that they're a shitty hugbox?

>muslim gang-rape

First of all it was 3 separate attacks, not a gang rape. Also show how this assault is a "Muslim" assault.

SOME. Not many though.

>Republicans and right wingers will tell you the truth no matter what
>Republicans
what the fuck

You never should have

Every time I mention it I get like 10 downvotes to 3 upvotes I'd say

They DO NOT like to be told they are a hugbox or an echo chamber even as the evidence piles up in the very same thread

Your time will come

>Paychedelics

Im still betting on "LOST CAUSE"

Sup Forums is a Republican board. The Republican Party is now the party of race realism and White identity, we just have to clean it up a bit over the next few years.

Over/under on him being high as he typed that

As a republican I agree and also you’re a faggot

Kek psychedelics made me more right-wing

aahh I got you my friend

carry on, carry on

Swear to God I be really up in here cacklin at you crusty ass crackers! Mad love to the cats on this site that really Kno about what it be like. Ain't a single motherfuckin white boy in this country Kno what it be like so keep ya mouths shut. Talkin bout what you don't Kno. Half you faggots wet noodles. Period.

kys
also i agree

you'd want them hanged - wanting them hung would mean that you were hoping that they had big dicks

nice bait

Don't even Kno what that mean but if you can refute any of my points feel free.

>implying every problem can't be cured by removing the (((nose)))

How much did you giggle to yourself while typing that? Be honest

>Paychedelics
sheer pottery

I'm actually a nigger and I'm still on Trump's side.
end yourself.

i don't see any cucked liberal comments in this picture desu

>Reddit
thats all i read
sage

You guys have all clearly read the situation wrong and are projecting your horrible racist fantasies on what is an abhorrent act by citizens of this country against an innocent drunken/drugged partygoer.

I fully expect that with all the CCTV evidence, Facebook posts and Snapchat stories being collated by the London metropolitan police as we speak, the native English perpetrators of this heinous crime will be brought to justice. They'll be given such a stern slap on the wrist for this gross behaviour.

Republicans will tell you straight out their plans and at least fulfill them to the best of their ability.

When it comes to getting screwed, they are courteous in lubing you up while the Democrats go in dry.

>yet...?
Those reddit dots and question mark. You can practically hear the vocal fry in the way they type.