Ruri Defense Squad.

Other urls found in this thread:

kissanime.to/Anime/Yu-Gi-Oh-Duel-Monsters-GX/Episode-104?id=106791
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy Shit Shinji is such a faggot

yuya a best

Which Yu has the biggest Yus?

>implying they all don't have the same size

Yuri appearing in arc-v again never. sadfaces immediately consumes my expressions.

>Yuto

episode spoilers when?

>Yuya becomes duel king in sinchro
>leaves
He's as bad as Yuusho isn't he

Reminder, episode 2 is like a foreshadowing fest.

>Wanting to spend time in shitland

>thinking Yuzu wont win

Last time she won on her own was 69, so no, I don't think she'll win.

>69

Wew

>watching GX season 2
>saiou's duels turn from 'only win because my opponents are retards' to ZERO TURN KILL to ignoring the luck-based nature of his deck because 'fate doesn't respond to you anymore'
>then ZA WARUDO
I don't know if this is dumb as shit or fucking awesome

>Yuzu gets more and more angry at Yuya as she has aura around her in their duel

I don't think my dick will be able to handle it.

Will we ever find out why reira gets triggerd every time Reji asks him to do something

PTSD + Mind Control

all of them

I love gx, but goddamn this subplot was dumb.

I loved GX for the setting and Judai senpai but S2 was pretty gay other than the fact that it gave us the best Asuka ever

I'm so torn. Alexis was my first waifu, since I was 10, and I still love her, but ever since watching Zexal, I've also fallen for Rio and I can't have 2 waifu's, and I don't know what to do. Pls help.

so fucking stupid.

goddamn.

>all best girls are brother fuckers

What could it mean?

It means incest is the best.

>implying this wasn't the best thing ever to happen in yugioh

I dont biri believe you, post proofs

I fucking fell in love with Rio the minute she was introduced. The way she talked down to Shark in that voice was so sexy.

This is a christian imageboard.

>crow from nowhere
>kurosaki dead
>reiji still no talking

no wonder thread so dead

back then shun wasn't influenced by egao (aka edgelord shun) thread so lively, then syncro arc.

fucking syncro was a mistake

I've had the same husbandou since 2002. I'm currently 27 and I have his revoltech coming in the mail as we speak.

Please kill me and end my suffering.

Seeing as pretty much the future of arc-v (fandom wise) is hinged on these next summaries, we don't really have anything to discus until we get them.We just don't have many moments of hype anymore.

I'm honestly not hyped up for the Shun vs Ruri duel. Maybe for the aftermath and see them finally interacting but not the duel itself. At this point if we get Yuri carding someone or a prominent character getting legit physically fucked over, it'll bring back somewhat of the hype back.

I feel like it peaked too early.
DM was consistent with the low points being the filler
GX was up and down until Season 3
5ds was good until 65 then WRGP and Arc Cradle
Zexal wasn't good until WDC

Yuri or Ruri carding/killing Kaito. It's pretty much what the entire fandom wants at this point. That legacy character armor has to die sometime.

>That Yuya and Yuzu-tier eyefucking
>They don't even acknowledge Yuto's presence

Just imagine the looks braiwashed Ruri is going to give him.

MUH DICK

Well, it does look like she's having fun.

Nobody probably remembers me since I posted only in one thread but its-a me, summoning chant comp video user!

I've had some IRL complications, for example, studying for the incoming English finals and so on. That's why I haven't got no time to edit it at all, and some of the torrents have been dead/extremely slow and pain in the ass download. However, I've finally cleared Phase 1! I've got all of the clips downloaded and I've made the thumbnail. Now I just need to put 'em together in Sony Vegas and then I'll upload it.

Pic related is the thumbnail btw.

Season 2 was a mistake.

I'd wait one more week before that, as previews confirm a new summon chant.

It really was. Only YGO I actually dropped.

Yeah, I'm not gonna edit it all in just one day so no worries, I'll definitely add the Rin one in as well. The summoning chants that come after I'll throw into the v2 which'll cover all of the summoning chants in the show.

I enjoy how batshit insane it becomes near the end, but yeah overall it was pretty bad.

You literally don't lost anything related to the plot (besides dino DNA) because literally NOTHING HAPPENED, all the characters were "locked" in the white mansion, so after they returned to normal, is was basically like nothing happened.

So, what was even the context?

kenzan has a dinosaur bone in his leg that apparently makes him immune to the light of destruction's mind control and...made him part dinosaur?

neos(and the neo-spacians) are space aliens who've been battling the light of destruction for a long time

the woman is saiou's sister, who turned herself into digital style in order to stop his plan

the satellite was a superweapon that was going to eradicate all life on earth as part of the light of destruction's plan.

so what's happening there is the woman using her digital dancing to disable the satellite in order for kenzan as a dinosaur and neos to destroy it, while judai duels the light of destruction posessing saiou.

The writers must have OD'd on Kaz's painkillers to write that

But how does being a spaceasaurus-rex stop you from being mind controlled?

But it gave us so many good maymays!

everything involving kenzan was dumb as fuck.

but I guess it altered his mind enough to be immune like judai and edo were?

The dino-DNA works like Yubel and protect him from everything.

Also, I love how the darkness was good and light was evil, and then in the season 4, darkness back to be a evil thing.

remember the episode when he was controlled by the dino DNA? that was some hilarious shit.

>Yuya, let's entame together
>Shun, I'm feeling thirsty
>I want your D-HWEEL
>She sees your Deck

He has to save the dimensions.

And Yusho HAS to get some cigs. Just because they both have their addictions, doesn't mean we should accommodate them.

I'd watch a Kaito+Kingu tag duel.

... And here I thought that picture was a bad photoshop.

It's the climax

It's not. I took that screenshot when rewatching GX last year.

kissanime.to/Anime/Yu-Gi-Oh-Duel-Monsters-GX/Episode-104?id=106791

>15:08

How do we fix GX?

judai doesn't duel saiou--edo OTKs him
judai convinces amon to accept having fun with dueling, and despite killing off his waifu, he becomes a good guy
yubel makes judai go berserk when he uses his supreme king powers

>"Hey Rin, your not secretly mad at me for attending a tournament and giving most of your clothes in favor of a look-a-like of yours instead of trying to save you right?."

Burn it and never look back

Btw, why Amon was the one who actually died? He wasn't sent to the fake-death dimension?

See that's the problem with HURR DURR BRAINWASHING, Rin totally has a million reasons to want to beat the shit out of Yugo

Fucking retard plot

She being mad enough to throw a fit and duel him in the middle of enemy territory would be even more retarded.

That's what the FALCONNNNN....KNEE was for.

What's Rin's archetype going to be?

One of her monsters resembles a Meklord, but it's probably not her real archetype, just the one given to her by Academia. Otherwise, it wouldn't have Fusion support.

What are you talking about, of course it has Fusion's suppor- HEY!

Insect/spider.

So the spider/parasite is yet another 5Ds reference. Synchro over WHEN?

>Arc-5Vs over when

Never.

Looks like the japs are taking a liking to the idea of corrupted Ruris already.
And we only saw a glimpse of Rin, the least popular of the four. This shit will skyrocket with Ruri and Serena.

>tfw I realized "To believe in something" is a song about Kaiba

Where does Kaz find this stuff?

>not knowing Kaz loves Western Culture

That episode was top-tier. The art, humor and character interactions was really great.

No way, Jose

Kill half the cast

Checked

Other than being related to Shun, how is Ruri more popular than Yuzu and Rin? She has the lesser screen time.

Kaiba is top tier husbando.
I don't have a husbando but I admire the incredible transformation Yugi had on DM(yugi growing up and acting like real man was even better in the Manga in my opinion).

I'm also torn between Ruka and Yuzu. Damn

Easy, choose none.

Whew lad

Kill Judai.

JOHAN
Also more Johan

You end up caring about Ruri and Rin based on design alone and on whether you care or not about the characters related to her. Ruri seems to appeal to more people design wise (though I like Rin more myself) and Shun is more popular than Yugo, so she ends up being more popular. Also Ruri was mentioned since near the beginning so people were anticipating her appearance.

She's not more popular than Yuzu or Serena, but Yuzu is not brainwashed yet. Ruri and Serena will probably have their crazy brainwashed girl moments before Yuzu, that's why I didn't mention her.

CONFIRMED

Also this.
She will return and play Nekroz, just like on Tag Force.