Saber or Gilgamesh?

would you choose
1) a 24 episode long high budget anime series (45 mins each) detailing the backstory of Gilgamesh
2) the same type of series for the backstory of Saber
you can pick only one which would you choose?

Neither

Give me a full length series starring Rider and Waver-kun

Iskandar is the only king I mean to bow my knee to

Gilgamesh. I want to see him fuck virgins.

I really want to see a nice Gilgamesh. So I chose Gilgamesh. Saber is my waifu but I don't have any reason to see her flash back as she is a hard character to managed alone. She might seem uninterested for some people.

Seiba backstory nets you fabulous Knights of the Round, wincest Morgana and sexually confused Moedred.

If anyone doesn't want to watch the story of Gil and Enkidu killing demons, fighting heavenly oxen, disrespecting goddesses and chatting up scorpion women, then I don't even think I can speak the same language as them.

>4 episodes of Saber ruining her country
>20 episodes of Saber on a hill
Gilgamesh is obviously the right decision.

3)Type-Moon and Nasu doing something completely new, without rehashing same old ideas and charachters all over again.

We already have Garden of Avalon.
Give me an anime adaptation of Epic of Gilgamesh already!

I can't fucking stand Gil, so Saber. It would be neat to see an anime with all the knights too.

>Saber anime
It already exists and some of you already watched it too.

The epic of Gilgamesh animated sounds pretty unique so I'll go with that.

Gilgamesh.

I'm slightly salty over what Fate did to King Arthur.

I love the shit out of Saber, but I'd have to go with Gilgamesh. Out of all the characters, Gilgamesh's backstory is the most interesting to me next to Cu Chulainn.

Which one would you rather fuck?

If I have to choose between a cardboard cutout and an edgy sociopathic manchild, I say neither.

This, though.

Gilgamesh. There's a lesser amount of twats in the Epic of Gilgamesh than in most versions of Arthurian mythos.

What's so appearing about Gilgamesh that some of Sup Forums keep saying he's the character of fate universe?

3) 24 episodes of Illya

Saber, Gilgamesh is a faggot. Saber is just shite.

Gil is what sociopathic otaku think a cool person acts like.

I would pick the Gilgamesh hentai.

Gilgamesh of course. Because Gilkidu.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh, especially after reading CCC. I don't need to keep seeing Saber fuck up over and over again

Gilgamesh of course, though the format would be a bit too long. Nothing much to see on Saber side...

We should have gotten the Epic of Gilgamesh already, like in Zero. I guess it's still possible in CCC, but I would rather have Ufo fancy visuals instead of Shaft ppt.

Saber backstory include all of Camelot so more potential for stuff also exploration of more characters who are in Fate already.

Thats a thing. Well she becomes a magical girl. fate/kalid linder Prisma illya. It has a ton of loli fanservice though

>though

Saber back story. The knights of the roundtable alone make it far more interesting.

Gil.

As much as I like Saber I already know her Nasuverse backstory, so I would choose to see what they would do with Gil and Enkidu and how Gil went from a prick to a nice guy to a prick again.

GIRUGAMESH

Gilgamesh back story will explore a more ancient and mysterious era of the nasu-verse. I mean the gods walked the earth and interacted with humans on regular bases at the time and utnaphistim and humbaba sound very interesting as characters.

All these mother fuckers goosing saber over Gil. Wtf are wrong with you? Saber is my waifu, but I wouldn't chose her over Gilgamesh just because I love her.

Gilgamesh's story is pretty boring in longform desu. What we got in CCC and Strage Fake is all we need.

Garden of Avalon was fucking trash and told us all we need to know about Artoria's. At most I'd like an OVA series about Mordred's rebellion just to see the fights shown in full.

Gil. I hope he's a hero for a reason and not just a psychopath like he is in the future.

We all know what happened to Seibah and to be honest she's kinda boring. She's already boring enough in the F/Z or FSN, but she'll be more boring in the flashback because she never really open up.

It might be worth an episode or two just seeing her grow a dick (which was canon) and conceive Mordred, but that's about it

all the knights of the round table are shit
it would take astonishing incompetence for an adaptation of the epic of gilgamesh to somehow be more garbage than the agglomeration of all that utter dogshit

>24 episode
>(45 mins each)
That's a bit much in my opinion. I mean japan does not have writers that could fill that much time with quality entertainment, no matter how good the source.

saber adventures as a futa, including:
>Morning Wood
>unespected boners
>wanting to fuck other knights
>fapping for the first time
>trying to pee standing
>trying to pee while having an erection
>getting punched in the balls

Saber's backstory would be better. Gilgamesh's backstory would be more fun.