I want to hate Aria so fucking much, but it only never fails to make me feel good...

I want to hate Aria so fucking much, but it only never fails to make me feel good. I know it's bad but I can't muster the hate for it.

>I want to hate Aria so fucking much

How do you know it's bad?

you are a huge faggot.

>I know it's bad

If you wanted a (You) that badly you could've just said so

nothing fucking happens.

>I know it's bad

just watched her character development episode. fuck you

that's the point of the iyashikei genre though
they're supposed to have a soothing affect on the viewer
these shows are therapeutic to watch and that is partly because there is no stressful conflict
accept the show for what it is. nothing happens because nothing is supposed to happen, and it's amazing. I absolutely love iyashikei anime

you should watch Flying Witch

If someone doesn't like pineapple, forcefeeding them pineapple isn't going to make them like it.

but he's enjoying the pineapple

>I want to hate Aria so fucking much, but it only never fails to make me feel good. I know it's bad but I can't muster the hate for it.

>I want to hate pineapple so fucking much, but it only never fails to make me feel good. I know it's bad but I can't muster the hate for it.

That's not how you judge the merits of a show. The lack of story is part of the basic premise of Aria, and when you critique a show you should do it based on execution. Aria is a well executed show, but its premise is certainly not for everyone.

Don't reply to obvious bait. Anyone who watched Aria know that a lot of stuff actually happens even as early as the first season.

A bunch of drawn female characters doing absolutely nothing and being just there acting cute, happy, careless and naive for the escapism of ugly, depressed and stressed real male humans.

You can't really hate that but you can't respect it either.

I hate it unironically.

One dimensional characters, annoying as fuck cat things, retard faces all the time, etc.

I've only seen the first season though

A bunch of drawn manly gay men fighting each other only for the sake of lonely weak manchildren(not in workforce) and ugly fujoshits.
Can't really appreciate nor respect either.

What causes a person to turn out like this?

>You can't really hate that but you can't respect it either.
^This. You can dislike it for its self-indulgence though.

why does everyone hate the cats

Extremely poorly made. Shit animation, one note characters, annoying music.

aria more like bore-ria
just watch something interesting like jojo OP