Just finished binged 91 days

Just finished binged 91 days.

Why didn't Angelo kill Nero already? He had plenty of opportunities to do so.

i'm fucking retarded

Angelo's list is incomplete
He remembers there was 1 more guy that night, so he wants to learn his identity from Nero
I have a hunch the last guy is the one who provided him the list

Why are these threads always so empty? It's not a bad anime.

Think. How the fuck will he get to Vincent? The most important one of all.
Also this

Nothing to shitpost about

It's cringeworthy shit, and you have shit taste. The whole production is corny as fuck. None of the characters act like Italian-Americans. They act like Nips in skin suits. Last season's Joker Game had a similar problem with the episodes set outside Japan.

Anime characters don't act like real Japanese people either, they're fucking anime characters.

No powerlevels, no waifus, no fanservice...

>binging 4 episodes

wew

Correction: you not only have shit taste, you're also retarded. Obviously, cartoon characters don't act like real people. They act like abstracted or exaggerated versions of real people, depending on the situation. Nonetheless, you can actually tell the staff had no idea what they were abstracting away from..

This whole anime only copies surface level details the staff got from watching gangster movies. It's fucking lame.

>binging 80 minutes worth of animation
Phew lad

I bet you also think K-On is decent
>Expecting anime characters to reflect reality
It's time to stop posting.

>This whole anime only copies surface level details the staff got from watching gangster movies
Nobody cares nerd
I came to watch japanese animation, not gangster movies. I don't care if its not portraying the inspiration material accurately, its not supposed to

Let's suppose the characters aren't dynamic enough and have obvious Japanese influences despite their supposed origins, it's still not as bad as you claim and it definitely isn't an impediment to enjoy a series. Your excuse is shit, go back to watching SoL trash.

OP here. Meant to erase that but i fucked up. thats why its says binged finished.

Yes, you watch it expecting them to act like "anime" characters, i.e. chinese cartoon characters based on Nips.

Go back to ANN faggot.

>preview for the next episode isn't out
I hope it's not Shuka being Shuka again

Little brother revealed alive when.

As someone who really liked Baccano, is this worth a watch?

Now you're just trying too hard.Embarrassing

>No powerlevels
>Fango is an unkillable Mary sue

Fango? More like FUNgo

Nope. It's more similar to crap like Gangsta. or Joker Game.

That would be a dumb decision. He has to kill the don as well. It would be difficult for him to approch the don if he killed nero early.

>Expecting anime characters to reflect reality
Why not? Characters are the one thing that can be somewhat realistic in any kind of crazy fantasy setting.
I'm not saying every character in anime has to be realistic but if realistic characters would suit a story better it's a legit complaint.

Yes it is.

It's nothing like Baccano, though.

It's more like The Conte of Monte cristo with less intrigues and hot dudes.

Wait until the later episodes where something big happened with nero. I am sure that the threads will be flooded then.

Unless It's gay sex, I doubt much will happen.

Sure, though characters are part of a whole structure. They can influence the quality. But using the simple fact that these particular characters have a conduit that doesn't match the culture as a defining pejorative attribute is absurd. They are realistically built and there's no psychological or behavioral exaggeration, it's just that the mannerism isn't specific to the medium set in the anime. This isn't a reason significant enough to slap an etiquette, it's just Sup Forums's usual butthurt shitpost.

He needs to coax the 4th person's name from Nero
Also he can't just kill Nero after killing Vanno without drawing suspicions on himself

>But using the simple fact that these particular characters have a conduit that doesn't match the culture as a defining pejorative attribute is absurd.
Why? The writer not being consequent about the setting clearly damages the story as a whole in my opinion.
I'm the original guy who criticized that but simply was bothered by that one guy saying you can't expect realistic characters in anime, by the way. I don't think 91 Days is absolutely shit. It's just really mediocre because it wastes the opportunity to fullly use it's somewhat unique setting for an anime.

*I'm not

It's not the first nor the last time the Japanese guys can't properly imitate certain foreign typologies, and it's understandable given their own rigid way of being. There are exceptions, not going to argue that, but this flaw is something that happens in general. 91 Days may not be a masterpiece, but it's still decent. If you see this cultural detail as such a massive reason to dislike a show, you're either new to anime, either exaggeratedly picky.

>If you see this cultural detail as such a massive reason to dislike a show, you're either new to anime, either exaggeratedly picky.
There's actually not that many anime where this is a problem since pretty few explore foreign settings (fantasy excluded) so I don't see how expecting an anime that obviously makes the conscious decision to have a somewhat unique element in its story to actually use it would be a sign of being new to anime. I wouldn't even mind the setting not being used that much if the show had anything else going for it but as it stands now it doesn't.
I wouldn't say it's picky to dislike a show for simply not being interesting. It really shows that it this anime relies way too much on the novelty of being a mafia ANIME to add anything new to the genre or show that the writers have seriously thought about it in an interesting way.
Why would anyone watch this over a real mafia movie? It's simply a waste of time.

It's a step above complete shit like Gangsta but still below Baccano.

Mafia movies don't have cute boys bonding.