CNN YOU CAN"T BODY SHAME ME

Anons ... are you a fat faggot or swol Chad? Part of being woke is a sound body as well as a sound mind.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/10/13/health/adult-obesity-increase-study/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Americans are fat
>Posts black guy

That's racist!

We all know that fat disgusting pigs are always democrats

181cm
72kg

Not a chad, but not a fatass for sure.

>Link

cnn.com/2017/10/13/health/adult-obesity-increase-study/index.html

Someone translate
5"11 216 19%body fat, yes i lift and run but I hate meatheads.

Update that chart.
I'll wait.
>insert emuBurger.jpg

>imperial system
>Anno Domini 200+17

I thought you guys had a rebellion agains redcoats...

>Chad or fatass?
Implying we're all not skelly manlets

>sit around all day playing vidya
>still skinny
I don't get it...

We did.
>1776
>September 1st, 2001
>never forget

diet coke and smokes aren't big source of calories.

>Part of being woke is a sound body as well as a sound mind.

This. It's no coincidence that not long after I lost ~50 pounds, hit dead center my ideal BMI, and stopped smoking I became redpilled.

Kek

I hate diet coke...but I do smoke a lot.

>trusting the calorie Jew

>be burger

>fat

>go to las vegas

>get shot

THE AMERICAN DREAM,BABY!

skinny m8

Implication being you can be a better you and a better example to our ideals.

if you're obese and cant get rid of that weight than imo you're just a lazy piece of shit. most likely poor too. i know a friend who really worked at it and lost 200+ lbs over the years and now goes to the gym on the reg. fuck lazy sacks of shit they should be genocided

Women and niggers are fat
White men are thin from having to work so much to support niggers and women

wtf kind of montage is this

I'm always the opposite. I'm practically shriveling away.

Finest Brit slags on the night out.

Not enough callorie intake.

You ever see fat people eat user? They don't eat like us. We will have 2,3, or even 4 slices of pizza. They will eat the whole pie. Start exercising user it will increase your appetite and you will get healthier and bigger (in a good way).

Diabetes is racist

Those are some strong triceps

Keep it up man :*D

I'm a lean mean motherfucker

WHAT THE FUCK THIS SHIIT CANT BE REAL HOLY SHIT

Even as a lazy and poor person I managed to lose weight just by making the decision to not eat shitty food. Being lazy is a part of why people don't lose weight but more precisely it's stupidity mixed with a lack of will.

People want shit to change but they don't want to change anything about what it is that they're doing. That's not lazy, that's just stupid.

Wellcome to Britain, son

I can't tell if he tried to help her or to push her back in

>5"11 216

Fat faggot, right? Show us a pic of your love handles.

A classic.

>excess energy
fat people can shoot kamehamehas now?

I went to the States this summer and almost half of the people were either obese or overweight. It's not a meme.

interesting

She isn't struggling to get up because of her weight she is not getting up because her bathing suit clearly doesn't fit. Fatties should be outlawed from the beach.

they all look like they have extra arms from behind

This is why we need famine and war.

i've eating most things, there not that good.

Just finished my first month at the gym brehs I’m nearing 1pl8 next week

Lost about 9lbs. I’ve never felt so good after going to the gym

>Author: Linda Bacon

America is a joke.

I’m a fat ass

>tfw 6’2” 220lbs

>be Argentina
>...
>...
>...
>still Argentina

HOW?!

>not named beached_whale.webm

WHY?!

19% body fat. And na I'm ok you faggot wanker

Don't watch this if you've just eaten....which probably includes all the Americans itt

Not a chad but not a fatfuck
I'm leaning toward the chad side without the normal fag
that's all
now if you'll excuse me
I have the save the white race by convincing women that chimps dressed up with shiny neck chains and trashbag shirts is not "hot".

I thought you'd understand the White Man's Burden, Argentina.
Guess not.

Hmm it’s almost as if importing Obese spics whose diet consists of corn, beans, cheese, and a gallon of Fanta a day makes us more obese

Technically obese
6'4"
250lbs

This is one job the messicans can keep

Niggers are inflating the stats, especially negresses. Ship them all back to africa and we're USA number 1 on easy mode.

>that gut
>that fat ass

Disgüsting.

That was pretty harsh, man.

They all look shit, except for right middle maybe

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

>doxxing yourself

Ive went from 255 to 203 currently since April. Just changed my eating habits, im still not a great eater and still eat like shit sometimes, just in small portions. Cut pop out by 95% and have been doing cardio 5 sometimes 7 days a week since for about 40mins. Feeling great.

Honestly I'm sick of people shitting on black people. We don't choose to be fat so stop being assholes.

obviously the novel and unsupported food pyramid has to fucking go

>grains
0g daily

keto bitches if you have troubles cutting calories because you can't stop cravings on other diets, keto will fucking work I am not even kidding. I was 250 lbs, pre-diabetic, high blood pressure and high cholesterol. I went keto, I now eat only two meals a day, NEVER crave anything, walk right by cookies and donuts at work without a second thought.

Eat your greens, enjoy your beef and bacon, butter or clarified butter or ghee, and fuck the bullshit human experimentation called the food pyramid.

it's the spic-nig cycle

That fat layer is like a fucking foot thick, holy shit.

my eyes...

Why is there a discolored circle on the extreme end of his belly?

there's something so morbidly magnificent about that image. I'd tone down the racism a little bit, but otherwise it's perfect. I'd frame it on my wall.

250 6'3 25% body fat (give or take, haven't been measured since I left for school)

Wrestled 220 in highschool and was pretty cut but 4 years of beer and sloth made me into a disgusting slug, hit 300 in December and have been working my way back to my wrestling condition ever since.

Delete this. Or I will send black helicopters to drop mustard gas on your whole family.

>t.US General

Yeah I worked at a subway in Florida when I was younger. It wasn't Mexicans feeding their tubby kids footlongs, cookies and soda. Only white and black people.

If you think that mexicans are the ones causing obesity, you're a retard. And I bet you're fat too.

>white burgers at only 63%-2015
I would guess for each country except ireland. the overweight percentage is around 63% for whites.
>asians tend to be less overweight.
Which is sad because average burger food is far worse and we are more likely to be in a car for longer for our commute.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

what kind of slackjaw faggot u must be if u can't handle a real woman??

Is 6'4" 280 morbidly obese?

hahahaha

>t. fragile numale

I dunno I'm not a doctor

Both lucks fugly, dude

Imagine the smell