Which car companies are non-cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3480258/German-car-giant-BMW-apologises-wartime-past-admitting-profound-regret-supplying-Nazis-vehicles-using-slave-labourers.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lada

Maserati, my personal favorite

zastava

How's Toyota for a pickup? Their trucks hold up pretty damn well (see either the top gear episode or their vast use as technicals in the middle east) and I'm told that they have a plant in Kentucky, so they're made by Americans not gooks, despite the brand.

Ford and chrysler

I have a 2013 Tundra that I bought new. Haven't had any problems. Also, they're built in Texas. Maybe Tacomas are made in Kentucky.

>FCA parts bin car

U wot m8

Volkswagen

>Ford
>Blue and White logo

Eye on the ball, son.

Renault

Tacomas are made in either texas or mexico. But regardless, like 70% of the parts are american made, which is more than most american companies can claim

What exactly is a cucked car company?

Dodge

Yeah, I don't want to go with GMC or Chevy since they took bailout money, and while I respect Ford for not doing that, my family has had a vendetta against Fords (Fix Or Repair Daily) for quite some time now, and Dodge just kinda sucks in general.

Can vouch for Chrysler

Have never once been talked to about diversity, almost everyone is right wing except for some loud mouthed union commies

Though they hire way too many indians

Until it surrenders.

>Fiat Chrysler
Own by Italians, registered in the Netherlands with headquarters in London for (((tax))) reasons. Sure they've had a few great vehicles but they are kiked to the core.
Also the PT Cruiser

Go to the ford museum and look at their shrine to "divoisity" and ask me in theyre not cucked.

T. 2004 Dodge 2500 cummins 24v

>abusing international tax laws is fucked
What

The only redeeming feature of Ford is not taking bailout cash, I still hate them, don't worry. And yeah, Cummins makes some freaking sweet engines, just never been a huge fan of Dodge.

>abusing international tax laws is fucked
Nah, I don't really care about that too much, just pointing it out. I've had a few Dodge trucks and liked them, own a Sierra now though. You gotta admit that the PT Cruiser has to be one of the gayest most useless nu-male-mobiles ever produced in this century

Louisiana sheriff's office boycotting Ford police cars over NFL anthem protest stance

Chrysler and any Asian automaker.

GM's current CEO Mary Barra was vetted to be a running mate to Hillary Clinton and is a passive nasty woman, is also pushing for more "muh diversity" in western auto companies.

Bill Ford Jr has always been a cucked lefty since the 90s and has pushed for to be ever more "green" back then and now socially responsible, which is a nice way of saying social justice.

Chrysler doesn't bother with any of that shit.

We sell a street legal race car and the only off-road cars worth a damn

The Dodge brothers were so Jewish they used a star of David for their company logo.

>We sell a street legal race car
I'd buy a Challenger SRT if there was any remote way I could justify it.

You could probably kill a numale just by revving it next to them

Mazda

Top kek!

The Samurai knows

Henry was /ourguy/. Shit product today though.

what about BMW???

You may have just got me hooked...
>what about BMW???
They are overpriced pieces of shit that only arabs and pakis drive (here anyway), also this:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3480258/German-car-giant-BMW-apologises-wartime-past-admitting-profound-regret-supplying-Nazis-vehicles-using-slave-labourers.html
They are as cucked as the rest of the Germans

>How's Toyota for a pickup?
There's a war literally named after those things. If nigger rebels can't break them neither can you.
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_War

Gm is testing the new presidential limo (for 2016 winner aka trump) where i work. Pretty uncucked imo

>overpriced pieces of shit

dude.. you ever tried a BMW??? is a tank on 4 wheels flying like a car, not sure where the heck you got that conclusion

My man.

>not sure where the heck you got that conclusion
From driving an m3 (2004) for 6 months, I may be quite biased though, since I live in the country and 4 wheel drive and ground clearance is a must. Also it was my ex's car, both she and parts were expensive as fuck.

AMC

Trablant, commie luxury and performance

volkswagen. every other answer is just wrong.

What are the opinions about Toyota?

>Pic not related.

>volkswagen
I agree

I have a 2004 Ford F-150. I like it. Hopefully lasts a good time more. The ford raptor is super nice I just wouldn’t never spend 40k on a truck. Ford as a company is probably pretty cucked tbi

TVR.

Other small British sportscar companies work too, but TVR were the most mental. A Cerbera was booty blasting Dodge Vipers, 911 Turbos, Ferrari F50s when it came out. No traction control, airbags, ABS, no power steering. 430bhp at the flat plane crank and less weight than a Ford Fiesta.

The new one will be even more mad, I hope.

>I have a 2004 Ford F-150
Ever have problems with your air-con compressor? My friend's (2006 I think) froze up making it impossible to even start the truck. It was a complete pain to get a bypass kit for it and I had to give him a lift everywhere for a week, even a rebuilt compressor wasn't worth the cash

Nope. Only complaint for the air conditioning is it doesn’t get cold enough in the summer, but it’s hard to cool down 90+ degrees

I rented a Crown Vic years ago. In the US, it made complete sense. The ride was perfect. The auto box was slow but it didn't matter, as the engine was excellent and almost Rolls Royce like in its smoothness. It soaked up miles. There really is nothing in that price bracket that good, or that easy to drive.

That and the F150 would sell bigly in the UK. We have a RHD Mustang now, which is great, but an F150 and a Crown Vic would really get me interested.

I just thought it was kinda fucked that a non-essential (in canada anyway) system could render the truck completely useless, trucks are supposed to just work. Although I know a bunch of cars that have the same problem, my moms old Sebring (2010) had the same issue.

>Crown Vic would really get me interested
Those things are a dime-a-dozen here, almost every police department and fleet service used to own them, now they're all selling them off as the cops have switched to Challengers and Chargers and the taxis all went Impalas. The cop-hardened ones are supposedly almost indestructible despite having the shit driven out of them

Bugatti is still pretty based from what I can see.
I have an old Land Cruiser, and it takes a good beating.

I really have no idea why someone wanting a four door saloon and a large boot would go for anything else. Aside from the fact they don't seem to make them any more. Which is a real shame.

The ride was nearly as good as my current XJ. That's how good it was. It is miles better than the harsh, overrated BMW ride. The power was perfect.

There were downsides. The materials were poor. The body roll was a bit much. I thought the brakes were quite weak. None of that mattered, because the driving position was perfect and the ride sublime. I had it sat at 100mph through the night and it was top class.

>I really have no idea why someone wanting a four door saloon and a large boot would go for anything els
The Buick's here a quite similar it you want a large car with room to comfortably fuck in the back or front seats, also an older Bonneville (1999 ish), they where absolute tanks and had an optional supercharged 3.8l v6.

this

literally founded by hitler for aryan folk

cheap, decent cars

Never buy a Ford, GM or Chrysler product. Your money will go to the United Auto Workers Union (communists) who will send it to get nigger Democrats elected. VWs and BMWs are pieces of shit. Korean cars are pieces of shit. Get yourself a Honda or Toyota.

>VWs and BMWs are pieces of shit

please fuck off

None, buy a motorcycle or used JDM shitbox.

>buy a motorcycle or used JDM shitbox
chink or pajeet detected

You're so off the mark you fucking dumb cunt.

SAAB
too pure for this world

Fiat

thoughts on subaru?

>subaru
I had a 2009 subaru wrx sti. fun as hell to drive, never had a problem with it. Not sure about the outher cars in the line-up, but the Outback and Forester is for lesbos meme is true, my dyke nieghbours lease a new one every year

audi "what will i tell my daughter"?

faggot

>bmw
>piece of shit

always a leaf...

>The cop-hardened ones are supposedly almost indestructible despite having the shit driven out of them
Not in my case. I've had two crown vics in my life. First one was a 96 LX which was owned by an old person, car lasted me for a long time because the previous owner rarely drove it. My other one was a 2000 Police Interceptor but it has so many problems. The cops really beat the shit out of that car, I've had to pour so much money into it. Yeah it's easy to find parts at scrapyards, but after ~120k miles everything in the car starts to break down. I still have mine, but I don't drive it anymore. Can't even get an inspection sticker for it because the cops stripped out the wiring harness under the dash (tried installing a new one from a junkyard but it fails to complete the electronic inspection process)

>Can't even get an inspection sticker for it because the cops stripped out the wiring harness under the dash
Huh, that sucks, even here with our retarded yearly cash grab for emissions tests there are a shitload of old interceptors around. I live near an injun reserve though, and those mechanics will certify anything that pulls in under it's own power as legal as long as you pay cash. I have a 1977 Sierra that you can see the road though the floor and I still manage to legally drive it for hauling shit to the dump etc.