BLACK Pill Thread

Fancied some black pills earlier, searched on Goolag and 80% of the threads were 404'd. Hit me with your motherfucking best. I want to be contemplating suicide after reading them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjpI6tmIQco
youtube.com/watch?v=M0vTvuqCaAA
nj.proxfree.com/permalink.php?url=s54aaHA/aGsaD5vHs0QZLcUclS/cUxrnNZwEMCiA0I+OS3qGDbcHyhvbLPBOiLgtCaeeFcsQCyll1/W9KTorlW39pNvqdWXaueR0sT1piw3mxEboSRG5eo6Ah/5tvKXS&bit=1
youtu.be/Q5Iz2UoTjDM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Friendly reminder that the black pill is the blue pill in disguise.

Sup Forums is toxic and you shouldn't let it control your life.
shitpost and leave.

What do the signs on the crosses say? It's too blurry to read when I zoom in.

The suicidal blackpill is just a dumb dark blue pill.
Find your own meaning of life in this meaningless world. Find a cause to die for or be forgotten.

You can't stop the zog

The blackpill is the nihilist cuckold pill

You're a massive faggot.

nope. the black pill is the red pill gone completly hopeless. i got one for you. the very planet you live on is situated in a giant shooting gallery. the meteorite 60 million years ago wasn’t a one timer. they hit earth before and will hit it again yet the developed world is too retarded to take adequate measures into consideration because, muh money. also the yellowstone park is a super volcano that is due to erupt one again soon (or maybe a couple of thousand years; geology isn’t very percise). the eruption would trigger a volcanic winter leading to mass extinction. again we’re not considering to develope countermeasures. the universe is a very unfriendy place. the 200000 years of homo sapiens are just a blink of an eye. so arguing that nothing will happen because nothing has happened within this timespan is a sign of mental retardation. it’s like jumping of a cliff and concluding after 5 seconds of falling that everything will be fine, since we haven’t hit the ground jet. so stop discussing ethno states and jew related stuff. we need a space elevator now. we need to plaster the moon’s surface with launch pads for hydrogen bombs! build a large fleet of space crafts able to navigate the solar system with new technology for propulsion. advance cryogenics for distant space travel. promote radical birth control and eugenics by means of the CRISPR technology! construct large underground citys which hold seeds for crops and industrial machinery to start over in case of mass destruction! wake up sheeple!

Thank you, captain obvious.

die for ass

no biggy m8. i like to help out.

About UK blackpills: Brexit was turned against you.

It started out with the right ideas, but due to the spinelessness of your leaders, and due to Nigel jumping ship, you have replaced EU migrant quotas with legal "Asian" influx from your ex colonies.
And since your population is so pacified, there is literally nothing you can do to change it. You dont even have guns to revolt.

Thé black pill is 99% of the people today consider it more important to save starving niggers every year or having the new iPhone than terraforming new planets and conquering the galaxy. That's why mars colonisation is bound to fail. Everyone considers it a way of throwing money that conservatives prefer spending on stealing Arab oil, muh church and muh carriers and lefties on crack addicts, homeless and refugees. The conqueror and adventurous spirit of the white man died after WW2 and non white people never had one. China or Japan have no greater goal just for the sake of it, they only invest into technology for practical reasons. The one race that had the poetry and thrill of adventure who could conquer deep space is just a parody of itself now. Indians and Persians had this as well but the first ones were corrupted to worthless rats by the British and the seconds to powerless shithole squatters by Arabs. The human race will no longer expand and develop. The greatness feeling died with Hitler in that bunker. The moon conquest was just a practical quest of piss contest and both stopped once it was over. Nobody ever does something if it's not for their little comfort anymore. We have become like Jews, living day to day with no greater goal than getting rich and staying it.

Pointless nihilism. Human life tops on average on 65. Its but an eyeblink on a cosmic scale, but its a lifetime for us. There is no point, no reason, and no logic behind being stuck in contemplating the infinity and just tossing away the pattern that made you for that simple awe you feel.

You are, personally a continuation of a chemical reaction started more than a millennia ago, ever progressing onward. And every ancestor before you has managed to continue this pointless reaction. Even your ability to comprehend what i am saying is nothing but an abberation... a cosmic miracle. And ultimately insignificant, if you are lost in this nihilistic mire.

With all actions equally pointless, with the whole existence pointless, with your own sapience pointless, you might as well default to biology.

Reproduce, and let the next generation judge you.

Humans no longer evolve by natural selection because of medecine and excessive empathy towards the feeble. However apes evolve by memetics from tribe members, and creating art/knowledge and passing it on is a form of it. After the invention of writing and recently the internet the speed of spread of memetics greatly increased and stocking knowledge is so easy almost 100% of it is conserved and transmitted. The only way to participate to our evolution is by creating content. For me writing a coherent book about all this is my goal, but just creating memes and spreading them in Sup Forums is no different in principle. So you all are making our species evolve, for the best or for the worst. In 2 hundred years some history major will consecrate a chapter of his thesis to early intern memetics and Pepe the frog. You are creating history and evolution anons. Sorry, it was a blackpill thread, it's a rainbow (not the gay rainbows, regular ones) pill thread now.

It should say INRI is an acronym for something i don't remember

People will forever repeat the mistakes they have made in the past because we are opportunistic beasts who are afraid of scarcity and the unknown. At some point your descendants will torture, kill, and eat other people for their survival and the same will be done to them--this is how you were able to get here in the first place, we are programmed by nature to survive regardless of the methods. Life is suffering. We are the gas pedal for entropy. The universe doesn't need consciousness, especially when with enough time everything ends up in the same conditions: motionless, cold, perhaps nonexistent. Rebel against existence--do not reproduce and if pigeonholed into insane suffering like those with intense medical conditions, off yourself.

Iesus Nazarenus Reggi Israel.
Jesus of Nazareth King of Jews/(((Israel))). Very based.

Multiculturalism is going to either prevent humanity from leaving our solar system or it's going to black the universe once we do.

Holy fuck

You are wrong. This, is a momentary madness on an evolutionary scale, that will be fixed in the next generation. The modern dysgenics is a quick derivation from the path of evolution, equivalent of a massive natural catastrophy on its effects on the gene pool. It will take 20 years for the effects of the most virulent forms of modernity to manifest, but it does nothing but cut away the pointless strands of our paths as had done countless viruses, malaises, predators and wars beforehand. Those that die deserve to die.

Sure, there is something of you that can survive in memetic form. Probably, if you dedicate your entire life in becoming a meme, a significant portion of you can become an immortal component on the headspace of countless, pointless drones. But that does not in any way perpetuate you in a genetic form, and memetic reproduction is an extremely fragile way to survive.

This is the final blackpill.

wise and truly black pilled words, senpai.
life exists only for the sake of life itself. we are an aggregation of selfish nucleic acids, and perhaps sentinence is only a mechanism to increase the odds of survival for that same aggregation. yet the human is truly an abnormality within the animal kingdom. and there is hope that he transcends the realm of flesh bound patterns that make up the self one day. not through prayer, but through technology. but for that day to come he must first survive.

fuck outta here boomer, thats just some wet dream for dumb cunts who do nothing of value with their lives

Condoms are made of the foot skin of aborted fetuses. Takes 1.65 average fetii to make a condom.

Time is what matters. As time goes by, you and I will be carried inexorably into the mainstream of our period, even though we’re unaware of what it is. And later, when they say that young men in the early Taisho era thought, dressed, talked, in such and such a way, they’ll be talking about you and me. We’ll all be lumped together…. In a few decades, people will see you and the people you despise as one and the same, a single entity.
-Yukio Mishima, Spring Snow

>TFW you will be remembered as w/e the current mainstream is.
Ill be clumped into the same category as the useful idiots of today and thats how the history books will remember us

>we need a space elevator now
This is the true redpill

The Jews already won long ago, goyim.

Lesbians use gay marriage, public funding of healthcare, and the local state school systems to pair off, become pregnant through IVF and raise children, then educate and raise the child with public tax dollars.

This essentially eliminates the need for men while still taking money out of the pockets of single, male, wageslaves to subsidize their bastard bloodline.

Men are still expected to join the military and police force to fight and die and defend with your (disposable) blood our white, middle class, right to suck the life out of your community while disenfranchising your rights as a man, a parent, and a human being.

Unless future genetic engineering will spawn precisely from scientific advances and bioethics created by humans so it still falls into the memetics paradigm. The whole civilization of ours comes from it from electricity to lightbulbs to work at night in labs and be more efficient, it's just an example. Even if we control our evolution by artificial selection/eugenics/genetic engineering/selection it will still be induced by memetics and created and transmitted knowledge. Just one of our posts here could influence the feeble edgy mind of a lurking teenager with potential who could one day make the outbreak to genetically remove the predisposition to have slow children for instance. Maybe my post right here will be the small spark to the butterfly effect and I wouldn't have posted it without you replying to my reply. Think of it. We all influence other anons with our ideas and vice versa, I had no idea of who Mosley was for instance before lurking here, maybe one day one of his books might influence one of mines. We all contribute to the future of mankind, at a small scale, without even noticing.

Or we could just slaughter the globalist filth

Japs truly are the Ubermensch of Asia. Thanks senpai, I'll check this author.

Take the BOG pill or kys

what a shitty nihilistic look at "reality"
this was probably made by some fat NEET beta
sure, your genes do dictate your success, but it isn't as impossible to improve yourself as this person believes
some people just have to work harder for the same standard. It isn't fair, but that's how it is
will you pathetically give up cause it's harder for you, or will you fight to improve, even if all that struggle only moves you one inch forward?

First time i saw this it all just clicked
And i realized we are never going back
Its only going to get worse....

youtube.com/watch?v=GjpI6tmIQco

>not available in your country

if only you knew how bad things already are. and yes i know hooktube, just saying that it is already blocked here.

Wtf its blocked??!?!?!
Its not even that "bad" lol

the sun is past it's life expectancy, it will go red giant and swallow the earth, we still have no way to safely traverse through the radiation belts in space even between earth and mars let alone deep space. the nigger muslim hordes are going to swallow this earth whole while your children tinker on the internet and collect pokemon.

NobodyTM is my go-to when I feel like I've not been blackpilled in a long time
youtube.com/watch?v=M0vTvuqCaAA

thanks for the quote user, I love Mishima

Death is the universal constant. Life is the anomaly where it must fall back to the constant.

it doesn't fit in with the main narrative here, hence why. the blocking has gotten worse over the last few months, prbly because of our election.

Here you go hans,
nj.proxfree.com/permalink.php?url=s54aaHA/aGsaD5vHs0QZLcUclS/cUxrnNZwEMCiA0I+OS3qGDbcHyhvbLPBOiLgtCaeeFcsQCyll1/W9KTorlW39pNvqdWXaueR0sT1piw3mxEboSRG5eo6Ah/5tvKXS&bit=1

Let me know if it works

fear not, hooktube still works, but thanks ameri bro.

>I want to be contemplating suicide after reading them.

This is so stupid and pointless.

'blackpill' is for people who aren't serious about life in any way.

AMAF > AMWF > WMAF > WMWF

>confirmed by pew and various academic studies

no problem man

life is a cancer in the universe, a mutation caused by radiation that does not belong. the cancer will be annihilated by chemo treatment delivered by the sun's death. praise god.

the 80/20 is in reality closer to 90/10.

>being this uneducated

You will either die in Kali Yuga and get to die a second death in Hades or live to die fighting GMO chinks that will reestablish the Golden Age by exterminating everyone you love.

>entropy

Not death

Death is only a threshold we cannot see past.

I live
I die
I live again

Who in the world has not yearned for a loved one, has never said, If only he or she could come back just once, just one more time...? Despite the fact that it can never happen, never ever. Surely this is the saddest thing about our mortal world, and its sadness will go on shrouding human life like a blanket of fog until its final extinction.

Ismail Kadaré

The blackpill for me means Christianity, and has for a while now.

This world is very quick, and slowly disintegrating to nothingness. The afterworld, however, is beautiful. Filled with Gods grace and beauty everywhere you look. You are also filled with Gods love and we all have a place within him. Everywhere you look there is beauty, from statues, to architecture, to nature itself and on and on. I can not wait.

I think thats why Yuri bezmenov said in one of his footage's "Return to god" i think he was saying in a polite way "Shits fuckt kid" but then again im not too sure about worshiping a jew on a stick

I always knew women want good looking men, but holy shit.

We call them roasties/thots for a reason
You really dont know what its like
If your extremely good looking or extreme rich
Women will become complete whores, even if your married. This is why cheating has become extremely common.

Most of us are probably normal tier looking with normal jobs so we dont fully realize it in till someone on the other side shows us proof

>No moral foundation = Slippery slope for degeneracy

>jew on a stick
Please become Christian, save your soul. God is merciful

about the jew on a stick part, don't forget that god banished the jews from israel because of killing jesus and so they were for over 1000 years. god is not really friendly with the jews since then and neither should we be.

Eh im still doing research on it. There are certain aspect of Christianity i think are good but some of it im still "on edge" about

> successful people cause of genes
Git gud at life motherfucker

it's a shame that the violent revolutionaries can't be on the correct side

>We want to kill the rich!

Perfect! So you mean the globalist kikes that control everything and are trying to destroy western civiliza-

>No I mean the guy down the street who owns the Burger King! We must seize the means!

Fucking christ

The fact that when enough people consciously believe in something, we can manipulate manifestations and rewrite reality.

Remember ( praise kek )...

---->

I think the 40 hour work week was a mistake.

In it's time John Ford advanced workers rights more than anyone else ever did. He did very well to shorten the gap between the working and ruling class.

But now the 40 hour work week is a cancer on society that no one seems to see.

You have no idea how much damage is done to your cognitive capacity by simply working more than you sleep.

>t. Freelance

Dig deep user
>We use to have 25 hour work weeks
And that use to be able to substain a middle class life
>really gets the noggin joggin
I wish we had that, not because im a "OMG YOU LAZY FUCK"

Just wish i had more time to spend with my family

you used to be able to work less because wages were higher because women didn't work

if that had happened perhaps we'd be less economically prosperous today but perhaps we'd also be happier. "Having things" isn't everything

if that hadn't* happened (women entering the workforce)

imminent nuclear war
youtu.be/Q5Iz2UoTjDM

Thats true
Materialism is just an illusion

i always say women suffrage and all after that was a mistake, but nobody believes it.

You want a blackpill OP?
Something to crush you into oblivion?

Okay. Pay attention. You need to do meth/a-php for about a week straight. No sleep. The goal is to get to the point where music plays in your head on constant repeat, where silence is impossible.
Now then, at this stage, you're primed. Ready for the pill. So you take it. Realize that you're going to die, and all your suffering and everything you are is meaningless. Time does not care and after a while, not only will you be gone(including everything you are and all of it) but everything around you, the music, the movies, the anime and games and artworks, even the stonework, will be crushed to dust by a sun gone nova, to the point where it'll be as though you and I and all this shit never. even. existed. AT ALL.

And then the universe blows up again, and some other dickheads have to go through it too.

Like I said, for best effect, be psychotic.

I believe the experience of time passing has been manipulated by those who employ the services of others. A 40 hour work week is profitable to say the least, if not necessary. We cannot calculate the damage we inflict upon ourselves when we are not left to our own devices for any large period of time. A weekend given gracefully to us standing at 2 entire days is neither too much or too little for our hands and minds to do anything in the Universe other than simply pass through it.

How many people do you know get to 40 and say "Wow, life really passes you by fast"

All they ever had was a collection of 2 day weekends and the occasional 2 week jaunt. Barely enough to recover from the trauma of a week of doing mind-numbing bullshit

>Redd.t meme
>retarded reply
Please leave

I know what you mean.
Most people dont even realize it but there life is literally work "wake up go to work, come home eat food, go to bed, wake up repeat" thats the culture of america at least.

Its just pure consumerism. Most people dont even feel a purpose in life aside from "work" Its pretty weird to acknowledged that.

Pic related is the most basic black pill, swallow it

You are nothing, you are worthless, everything you does is pointless and every action you take or make won't have any importance or repercussion in the universe. And what is the universe anyways? we don't know shit about it, only that it keeps expanding, how do we know that there are no universes inside more universes? or that everything we live is even real?

Here's a list of all countries that have a fertility rate above population replacement (2.1):

>Niger, Angola, Mali, Burundi, Somalia, Burkina Faso, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Afghanistan, Mozambique, Nigeria, South Sudan, Liberia, Ethiopia, Timor-Leste, Benin, Guinea, Tanzania, Sierra Leone, Cameroon, Republic of Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Togo, Chad, Central African Republic, Senegal, Sao Tome and Principe, Guinea-Bissau, Madagascar, Ghana, Iraq, Eritrea, Zimbabwe, Rwanda, Mauritania, Western Sahara, Yemen, Sudan, The Gambia, Egypt, Côte d’Ivoire, Comoros, Namibia, Jordan, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu, Marshall Islands, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Kenya, Guam, Tuvalu, Belize, Oman, Nauru, Guatemala, Haiti, Algeria, Laos, Samoa, Swaziland, Honduras, Israel, Bolivia, Lesotho, Tajikistan, Pakistan, Kyrgyzstan, Botswana, Cambodia, Malaysia, Syria, India, Fiji, Micronesia, Kuwait, Kiribati, UAE, Venezuela, Dijibouti, Panama, Dominican Republic, South Africa, Argentina, Kazakhstan, Cabo Verde, Mexico, Tunisia, Cook Islands, Ecuador, Bangladesh, Burma, Nepal, Peru, Indonesia, Morocco

Highest white country: France (2.07) - this includes niggers, sandniggers and mixed mudbloods. Same goes for Sweden (1.88), UK (1.88), Norway (1.85), Finland (1.75) and Germany (1.45). "Ebin based" countries like Estonia (1.6), Czech Republic (1.45), Hungary (1.45), Serbia (1.44), Slovakia (1.41) and Poland (1.35) have atrocious fertility rates.

It's over.

I think if you switch violence for selfies it becomes more representative of the current situation.

Everything is just a dream.

BM+BF+WF+AF=Perfect
WM+AM=Perfect

The hardest black pill to swallow is that even your suicide won't affect the world in a meaningful way

I've technically died from severe hypothermia on two separate occasions, once for 10-12 mins, once only for 4-5. Got bought back once with just warmth and once also with an andrenaline heart-shot, as the second time was alchohol related. Highly recommend it to really up your "darkness factor?". You never come ALL the way back you see, and you bring some of the darkness with you. Very liberating, no fear now, but can never really be "happy" again. Don't know what I saw over there, but it wasn't pleasant.

I finally understand the black pill after reading this thread: you are all a bunch of retarded futurists faggots butthurt that you don't live in a science fiction novel.

Christ is Risen from the Dead, trampling down death by death, and upon those in the tombs bestowing life.

We're in a downward spiral and their is nothing we can do about it

>img description, Kids rioting over Mcdonalds rick and morty sauce

sure

>ta pole õigeusklik

What aspects do you find troubling about Christianity?

Stop using goolag. They are actively filtering search results now.

>started more than a millenia ago
I mean, you're not wrong, but...

>There is no point, no reason, and no logic
> Reproduce and let the next generation judge you

Really made me think.

Automation and AI will destroy us all, it's a much bigger threat than what ever racial realisation you had from being red pilled.