Can Freyja make Hayate cum with her fold waves?

Can Freyja make Hayate cum with her fold waves?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exception_that_proves_the_rule
zhuatieba.com/video/XNDMwNzQ2Mzgw
youtube.com/watch?v=2gd_6vQ-nlA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, but she makes him a Demon of Razgriz.

She knocked him out.

Probably. She makes me cum and she isn't even real.

Ooh. Me too.

Yes, though she's not good enough to rape people with her voice yet

Why is Freyja so perflat and best?

I am so going to look forward to the ending when Hayate rejects everyone and BTFO you goddamn shippers.

Precious hoina is always precious.

Kawamori will just make Freyja go back to her home planet to help her people and most likely marry that guy from her village

Hayate will stay with NUNS together with Mirage as friends

>as friends
NOBLE CONFIDANT

Why would he do that to her? She has said time and time again, she doesn't want to go back but wants to sing with Walkure.

Also, why do her people need her help to begin with?

Redid this.

>Hayate joining the NUNS
>Hayate not following Freyja
>Freyja marrying second son-kun when she doesn't even love him and wants to dedicate her life to singing
>Freyja leaving Hayate behind even though she's in love with the guy

Too early for delusions

Yes, if the length of his dick antenna is matched to the frequency of her fold waves

Trim the edge and rotate, user.

>Macross
>Not having a winner
You must be new to this.

Ha no. Freyja and Hayate will stick together and journey through the galaxy like other Macross couple before Delta.

Name the winner of 7

Macross 7 is an exception.

Solo Wing Mirage will save the sector from those twisted songs

Edges are fine and I think original position is best.

Basara won the Gamlin-bowl.

Personally, I think Hayate/Freyja may be the best Macross couple as of yet.

Their communication is amazing, the teasing and banter is superb, their romantic scenes have been diabetes inducing levels of perfect, they inspire each other and readily overcome obstacles thrown their way. The chemistry and how they're so in tune with each other and their actions. The copying of mannerisms. And they're so loyal and devoted to each other, it just leaves you like "Jesus fuck."

A fine example of what a romantic relationship should be.

Won't happen. Freyja x Hayate is strong and gets stronger as the story goes on. In any case, Freyja is best girl and she deserves to win.

I think it has a lot to do with that I actually for the first time like the male counterpart to supposed couple this time?

Hikaru? He was pretty awful boyfriend material
Basara was a joke
Alto was an angry awful idiot. I imagine he'd be a good one after a few years of training by Sheryl, but not before then

Damn right she is. Besides that, having a loli win would be unprecedented in the franchise.

So if it exists than means macross can indeed have no winner.

I think you made this post to try and trigger some autists who will deny that she's a loli. I mean I even personally she just fits in the young and petite category. But lolifaggots themselves would of course diagree.

Anyway, just using the word makes me think you're baitng just a lil'

I agree with everyone you just said. Couples that get on each other nerves at the start of the story, but grow to care for one another, shown in banter and squabbling are always the best.

Its an exception that proves a rule? Every other macross had a winner.

You can disagree if you want, but I'm only saying there's a rule not an absolute.

Oh God yes that too. For the first time we actually have a decent male MC in terms of boyfriend material.

Also don't even get me started on past female MCs.

Minmay was goddamn awful.
Misa was a joke.
Mylene... Well we all know how awful she was.
Ranka... No, just no.
Sheryl was too "humph I'm a diva and I'm too sexy for this world"

Freyja in contrast is just so, so perfect. But hey, that's just me and my opinion.

Freyja hit the jackpot with Hayate and Hayate hit the jackpot with Freyja.

>Its an exception that proves a rule?
What did he mean by that? (Seriously though, I've never understood that phrase.)

>Freyja
>loli

She's an old hag, not a loli.
I still love her.

But I'm not baiting? Just stating the truth. I'm true to myself as a lolicon and part of the reason I'm attracted to her is because she's loli, or at least loli-sh.

So everyone agrees episode 18 was the best episode yet right?

Go away. Don't start that in here with your autism.

>Solo Wing Mirage will save the sector from those twisted songs

Who her?
Yeah we know her, its going to take a while, she started only a few episodes ago.
Did you know user there are 3 types of Tsundere?

Those that slowly fall for the MC
Those that the MC falls for
And those who are cucked by 16 year old apple freaks.

And her?

A precious Hoina will always be precious.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exception_that_proves_the_rule
Yeah, it's very often misused.

I really love their bantz, episode 3 made me rooting for Freyja. Also their relationship get much better in each episode even their blushing kinda made me feel awkward lately. Still love it though.

>she doesn't want to go back but wants to sing with Walkure.
That's now, we're talking about then.
>why do her people need her help to begin with?
Growing apples and shit.

Look at them holding hands. How lewd. Censor it.

Ranka should have won. But oh well, I'll forgive Kawamori if Freyja wins.

>autists
You mean LRD and normalfag trolling to get a rise out of lolifags. Who cares about them though?

>Ranka should have won.
Nah, I can't see Alto and Ranka become a couple. I feel like it won't work.

And what would make her want to stop singing with Walkure and go back to her village? She is adamant about it, to the point of living her life till the end with them.

> Growing apples and shit.
Only for days offs and vacations.

So anyway - what the fuck did I just watch?, and should I be concerned that I want to see more?

Awkward in what way?

I'm having heart palpitations just thinking about how adorable and perfect they are. THANK YOU KAWAMORI.

Peace, love, and rock n roll, without the love.

Something is up with the writing this time around where the romance doesn't feel forced. Freyja and Hayate is a good B-plot that doesn't drag on like the Frontier triangle. In Delta, for once, I care about everybody and their backstories, and I'm not just getting dragged along by the writing waiting for the fights. I like the robot fights, but the drama is nice as well.

They're baiting you, Christ. Don't answer them.

Macross 7 didn't really invest in focusing on love interest development. It makes sense that nobody won in that series. Delta is different in that it does.

>And what would make her want to stop singing with Walkure and go back to her village?
I don't know user, finding out is part of the excitement, but it's a bit close minded of you to deny the possibility of the plot developing in a way that leads to that. Who's to say there will even be a Walkure by the end of the show?

I'm not baiting. Why would you say that?

How the hell is not loli?

Ok, senpai ;_;

I dreamt that I was driving on the highway and listening to Basara singing Ai Oboete Imasu Ka. It was fucking glorious.

So then I woke up and searched for a cover but found nothing. I'm so disappointed right now. My heart, my dreams, shattered.

>Ranka should have won

I agree.

>145178744
>Nah, I can't see Alta and Ranka become a couple.

Also agree.

I liked Ranka as a romantic interest more, and I think she had such a sweet, genuine crush on Alto, but in retrospect, they had no chemistry. But that doesn't mean Sheryl and Alto were good. End game should've been Alto x his own angst.

Mylene was the only awful one. Even Ranka wasn't that bad. Minmay was flawed but it makes her a better character.

The western society led you to believe teenagers are children and young women are teenagers and you should probably avoid lusting after them too just in case.

Do you believe Ranka or Mylene are lolis too?

Freyja is quite literally a middle aged spinster among her race

Her people live for 30 years. She just turned 15 and is someone who ran away from her planet to be a singer instead of settling down

Trolls trolling. Just ignore them.

Multiple mindfucks.

Did Mikumo control the ruins in the end or did it control her?

If somehow Freyja doesn't win and it ends up sky-end or completely ambiguous, I am so going to remind each and every single one of you shippers every day for a long fucking time.

>Ranka
>not loli

I love their natural interaction and bantz. It's have more romantic tension lately and I feel awkward in a good way also Hayate's Freyjafagness is kinda creepy in episode 17.
Alto saw Ranka as a sister, also watching her chasing Alto is kinda painful.

I'll admit that I actually prefered Ranka and Alto at the very start of Frontier, mainly because I couldn't get a grasp of Sheryl, she seemed a little too full of herself and not actually genuinely interested, while Ranka was obviously into Alto. This changed with episode 5. And as the show progressed it was clear Ranka had zero chemistry with Alto. So sometimes I switch ship. It happened pretty early in frontier. Come think of it, I was probably cheering Hikaru on to get Minmay early in SDF too, again because he was into it, and early off there wasn't really any good buzz between Hikaru and Misa. Then after a while, this turned out not be true, and I consider everything after episode 27 to be horrible fanfic tier. Misa clearly won the bowl at episode 27.

All I know is I needed a hug after witnessing that whole scene. A hug and an ED2 single. I got neither.

She's clearly in her teen years, with a developing body including boobs. Past loli stage by three or so years.

Hug me user.

Stop posting, now.

and end up even more autistic/cancerous than them.
Good job.

Is this bait? They have a shorter life span, not that they age nearly 3 times faster than humans. Freyja isn't a middle-aged old lady that looks 40-50.

You first, pal.

What's next, you're gonna call Kaname a milf, Arad a bara and articulated anime figurines figmas?

zhuatieba.com/video/XNDMwNzQ2Mzgw

Can anyone clarify me the reason behind this video? Is it a commercial video of sheryl or a is it a cut scene from any of the Macross F materials?

Alto saw Ranka as a sister, also watching her chasing Alto is kinda painful.

I think that's why I preferred that thread. It was painful, and awkward, and a little cringeworthy at times, but it made for better drama. I'm a sucker for unrequited love in my shoujo manga, so it hit all my sweet spots.

But, in the end, I prefer the actual romance and tension of Freyja and Hayate over my Alto and Ranka delusions.

Can I pretend you're Freyja?

Yes it is bait. Don't entertain it next time

>Did Mikumo control the ruins in the end or did it control her?

Or was Roid controlling her and the ruins?, or is someone pulling all their strings?

their aging looks different tho
crystallization and shit
essentially this means that appearance comparison is pointless
inb4 bait

The forced extension in SDF made Hikaru unbearable. Character-wise I think Minmay was least damaged, her running away from her crises and Shitfun was interesting. Misa was too pitiful. Too bad they couldn't make the love developments more graceful, I like aftermath of war stories.

Which is the best Macross couple and why is it Hayate/Freyja?

Roid seemed to be simply observing, though he knew what was happening.

Anyone have ideas what the "tuning" was?

Irrelevant. The pics speaks for themselves. FFS, Freyja plays with little kids in the town and she fits right in.

>Ranka
Obviously. She's more or less like Freyja.
>Mylene
No, Mylene is physically 16.

Never-mind how baiting you sound, but she look looks younger than she is. That's the bottom line.

Not even in teens. Maybe very, very early teens that's still in the budding phase growing out of pre-teen. But she still appears like a kid so she's a loli.

Don't you get a kick out of Mirage having unrequited feelings for Hayate so to speak? Or do they just not have enough interactions

It's canon that they die young, not that theor aging is accelerated. It's said out loud. I think there is rapid deterioration by their late 20s though.

>LRD is samefagging
Nice thread, Sup Forums

Das is you can't denied the reality and have to accepted that AlSheryl is an OTP. Just move on like the character, Ranka lost the bowl but she still move on and married someone. Let's just enjoy HayaFre at this moment.
Every one here are a little girl, Freyja is also a little girl.

Nah her boobs are defined already. She looks 15, her age.

If we get movies or a timeskip, I'd love to see what an 18 year old Freyja would look like. And with slightly longer hair, maybe a bit past shoulder length. She'd be a total beauty. Not saying that she isn't right now, but 18 y.o Freyja would be a total bombshell.

Isn't she fifteen? She's past the loli stage.

Hikaru is literally the only protag who I thought actually is someone who could be potential boyfriend material for their girl. The rest are not nearly good enough or autists.

I liked Ranka's chemistry with Brera more. She gave Brera his humanity back, and Brera trusted her 100%. I know the shôjo manga implied that maybe they are not related at all, but I wish Kawamori had made them a canon couple in the tv series.

youtube.com/watch?v=2gd_6vQ-nlA
Great relationship, great bantz, great sexual tension.

They're baiting, dude. Japan already agreed she's a loli, so they're just fucking with people.

He said he liked the unrequited aspect user. He liked that Ranka lost.

>>Ranka should have won
No

I introduced a few of sheryl and ranka's songs to a group of my girl friends in college who are not really into japanese stuff. I'm so glad that the response i received from them was positive as they really went crazy over those songs. They have plans to watch macross as well. In the meantime I tell them to listen to Walkure's songs as well.

Macross is really good when it comes to music! Indeed a success!

>A hug and an ED2 single.

I want both that song and the ending.

>Hikaru
>Boyfriend material

No. Just no.