Reminder that (((USA))) really is the great Satan and Iran literally didn't do anything wrong

Reminder that (((USA))) really is the great Satan and Iran literally didn't do anything wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

rferl.org/a/iran-alcohol-death-penalty/24625625.html
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2648933.stm
marketwatch.com/story/oil-trades-with-caution-and-uncertainty-as-trump-announces-new-strategy-on-iran-2017-10-13
youtube.com/watch?v=DgFzK_McCE8
twitter.com/RealLambright
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that Trump didn't cancel the IRan deal. It's smoke and mirrors for what comes next.

fuck off abdullah
get out of europe, you dont belong and you arent wanted there, shitskin

Mossad killed JFK

Israel is doomed and you know it

we know

Fuck off and die

people still didn't realize that Americans are the bad guys? you fuckers ruined Europe in WW2 and destroyed nationalism in Europe

This.
Litearally satan.

Tillerson took the microphone and began again, his voice unwavering. The real problem, he said, was that Iran had been attacking Americans since 1979, when Iranian students seized the U.S. Embassy in Tehran and held fifty-two diplomats for more than a year. “The modern-day U.S.-Iran relationship is now almost forty years old,” he went on, still looking at Zarif. “It was born out of a revolution, with our Embassy under siege—and we were very badly treated.” He enumerated Iranian-sponsored attacks in Lebanon in the nineteen-eighties and in Iraq more recently, which together killed hundreds of American citizens. “The relationship has been defined by violence—against us,” he said.

Tillerson wondered aloud whether the entire effort to improve relations with Iran wasn’t doomed by history. “We have more pounds, and our hair is gray,” he said. “Maybe we don’t have it in our capacity to change the nature of this relationship, because we are bound by it—maybe we leave it to the next generation to try.” He thought for a moment. “I don’t know. I’m not a diplomat.”

As Lavrov, muttering loudly in Russian, stood and led his assistants out of the room, the meeting broke up, with the officials talking in hushed tones about what had happened. For proponents of the nuclear deal, it was an unacceptably risky bit of brinkmanship. For the Trump Administration, it was an ideal expression of a bellicose new foreign policy, based on the campaign promise of America First. An aide to Tillerson later told me, “It was one of the finest moments in American diplomacy in the last fifty years.”

Can we stop pretending the eurofags are our allies already?

>he doesn't want to die for BASED ISRAEL

Based Iran

Iran literally sent out a death warrant for a British author because he wrote down some words they didn't like

traitor.

>All those butthurt nations
The weak should fear the strong.

Says the German who literally annexed multiple countries and has a fetish for starting world wars.

>Be Chad USA, invade countries for oil
>Be Virgin Germany and elect Merkel

ITT: A bunch of stinky Turks, Iranians, and Arabs

Lol. Fuck you. Your pissant country would be a post-soviet wasteland without US intervention. You dumb fucks destroyed your own continent with your fascist bullshit long before the US was ever drawn into WW2.

you realize before we did that those same countries spent centuries raping and torturing Europeans? we've occupied them. you're welcome.

Well I wouldn't quite go that far, Italia bro

He doesn't care because he's a Muslim living in Cuckmany.

They were historically German.

t. Kike Filthyberg

I love how the rest of the world are basically niggers crying about the man keeping them down.

So whoever made the image was unaware of the Iran-Iraq War apparently.

>checks out flag

We need to do away with both Israel, Iran, North Korea, and Saudi Arabia. Did I miss any?

t. Ahmed living in Russia due to Putin circlejerking Muslims 24/7

Fuck off, you faggot.

>a country built around the concept of mixing blood from all over the world
>not source of all evil by default

Trump is inept and a retarded manchild. This is made more apparent every single day. How long until he gets canned and we have President Kelly leading us?

Reminder that the weak should fear the strong

Don't blame the US for Italy's failures in Africa.

>t. Italian American

Putin is doing that right now, you drunken moron. He has even said that "Russian" isn't an ethnicity and praises Muslims whenever he can.

>Iran literally didn't do anything wrong.

killing >3000 gays
killing people for drinking alcohol
killing woman for getting raped
put all state effort into future nuking israel

We already know

kill yourself, seriously. America was the bad guys in WW2, get over it

>A country built around the concept of mixing blood
That was never the case until kikes got here

you all will go to hell cutfags
and you know it

>china
lost all your credibility with the first one on the list

All of those shitholes had it coming, but you most of all, hans.

to understand this play you need to understand the petro-dollar
there can't be MAGA without it
any president would be doing this right now

Dont pin this whole thing on America, the British were just as responsible

>hanging pedophiles is bad

stop being kike already!

>any president would be doing this right now

That's the problem, isn't it?

> France
> Soviet Union
> Historically German

> Russia
> Not barbarians

Right...

i dont understand why russia did got back tchetchenia. They should had be happy to get that fucking muslims out of country...

>Korea
>attacked by USA
wow, you are a libturd commie
please die. please.

the supreme leader did. It's not like Iranians are out hunting for blasphemers.

but whatever, keep eating up that fox news propaganda. Iran's coming for you dude ;)

>killing people for drinking alcohol

This isn't true, though. It's legal for religious minorities (e.g. Christians and Jews) to make and drink alcohol at home. I haven't heard of Muslims being punished by death for simply drinking alcohol in Iran.

You should take off your Christian meme flag since your half-truths make you sound more like a Jew.

isnt it suspicious that Trump did exactly what that fuck Bibi wanted him to do?

where are you getting your sources from? World daily news? LMFAO

>tfw your country is in that list

>CIA hasn't assassinated anyone ever before for having the wrong opinion
>The U.S. government doesn't want Snowden dead
>Burgers actually believe this

Remember all those times the USA sent waves child soldiers through minefields to win more territory in a holy war that was already won?

> I haven't heard of Muslims being punished by death for simply drinking alcohol in Iran.

rferl.org/a/iran-alcohol-death-penalty/24625625.html

you could google it in a secound yourself ...

I'm sorry, Serbia.

>tfw I still remember talking about the bombings in Serbia in Grade 8

Lmao how is that mudslime invasion going?

>russia
>controlled by jewish communists for nearly a century
>talking shit about anyone

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2648933.stm

>They had previously been convicted of drinking alcohol twice and lashed 80 times each.
>Executions for violations of Iran's alcohol laws are believed to be rare, however.

>Page doesn't exist

you live under a stone ?

Maybe not into mine fields, but we've done just as bad to our kids. My great grand pappy, before he passed away (RIP), told me all about the tens of thousands of underage kids sent to die so a few people can keep slaves. But I guess because it doesn't have religious undertones, that makes it ok.

Britain: The Jew

US: The Golem

Who funded the American revolution?

>"death to usa! death to usa!"
>wtf why cant we get nukes! evil imperialist americans!!!!!

No I live in the real world. hbu?

seems your internet is cencored

Reminder that there are no white people left in Germanistan

JIDF learned a new name other than "Ahmed?"

didn't ted cruz go on tv and say the same thing? He literally went on tv and said he'd nuke Tehran. Why? because he knew chanting "death to other nations" gets retards like you riled up and ready to vote.

I just don't get this hypocrisy

It's CIA, not USA. In Iran, it is Iran the one that's fucked up.

Nothing personal goy

>killing >3000 gays
good
>killing people for drinking alcohol
bit excessive
>killing woman for getting raped
definitely bad
>put all state effort into future nuking israel
Take off the memeflag you filthy kike

if it comes down to the complete collapse of the US or the US and a few allies baghdadding Teheran well fine, go for it mr President

just ran into this, semi related
marketwatch.com/story/oil-trades-with-caution-and-uncertainty-as-trump-announces-new-strategy-on-iran-2017-10-13

We must stand behind Iran they are one of the only nations left who honor natural law and western civilization.

Irans borders havent moved since 2000BC. US borders have changed continously since 1776 with relentless jihads against Amerindians and Mexicans.

mussolini;dr

No reminder necessary. However, if there were a way to break the oppression that the IRGC has over Iran without harming one hair on the head of one Persian, I would be delighted. We know that's not what Israel wants. They want Iran crushed.

I *think* there might be a few of the mullahs who might be willing to loosen Homs' grip. Karroubi as an example. BUT I am not Persian. I have observed from way outside, and my information is very stale.

I pray for the Persians' freedom and self determination. God Bless them.

Ted Cruz is a known shill for Israel. He went to a conference for Christians in the Middle East and was booed off stage because instead of talking about the plight of Christians, he turned it into a speech about Israel. Amazingly, Cruz was completely unaware that there are some Arab Christians who might not be so strongly supportive of Israel, and he said, almost verbatim, "if you won't stand with Israel and the Jews, then I won't stand with you," and walked off the stage.

Iran deal. Israel is the greatest terrorist in the world

youtube.com/watch?v=DgFzK_McCE8

twitter.com/RealLambright

yeah, yeah, good guys lost the great war, what else is new

IRGC is necessary to prevent Zionist subversion.

>Tito thought he could trust the West and IMF
>Tito thought he could be neutral

>Ted Cruz is a known shill for Israel.

Literally every candidate who ran, including Rand Paul and Sanders, sold their soul to Israel.

The only anti-Israel candidate is second Hitler.

Iran does not keep accurate records. Remember when ISIS was destroying historical records and museums for alluah? That's why there's nothing on your side of the list. Don't be a douche.

It sounds like Trump is not satanic Bush 2.O

Try explaining that to the Mindless drones though

imagine if Iran sabotage our elections and/or managed to over throw Trump and put Hillary Clinton in power.

the soil would turn red from the mass executions of faggots, trannys, feminists and degenerates for the next 200 years in the ensuing revolt

Iran is fighting ISIS.

>Iran is fighting ISIS.

Shhhhh goy

Be sleepy

Just accept our freedom and pay poland reparations you nazi piece of shit

>thinks Obamas proxy army is Iranian military
leave

Where is Syria 2011?

America First means Israel First

>In August 1781, the Continental Army had trapped Lieutenant General Charles Cornwallis in the Virginian coastal town of Yorktown. George Washington and the main army and Count de Rochambeau with his French army decided to march from the Hudson Highlands to Yorktown and deliver the final blow. But Washington's war chest was completely empty, as was that of Congress. Without food, uniforms and supplies, Washington's troops were close to mutiny.[9] Washington determined that he needed at least $20,000 to finance the campaign. When Morris told him there were no funds and no credit available, Washington gave him a simple but eloquent order: "Send for Haym Salomon". Salomon raised $20,000, through the sale of bills of exchange. With that, and the $1,400,000 personally loaned by Robert Morris,[10] Washington conducted the Yorktown campaign, which proved to be the final battle of the Revolution.[5]

>(((America)))

how in the fuck do you confused turkey and the obama regime with Iran?
get out, fake news faggot

sorry, disregard.
Didn't realize you were referring to U.S attacks.
no other topic triggers me quite like this one