WHAT IS THE BEST COUNTRY FOR A MUSLIM TO LIVE IN? PARTICULARLY SOMEWHERE IN EUROPE

WHAT IS THE BEST COUNTRY FOR A MUSLIM TO LIVE IN? PARTICULARLY SOMEWHERE IN EUROPE

SWEDEN DUH
maybe they can undilute yer incest genes

Poland

Germany, plenty of rapefugees have already plowed the path Sir. Or Sweden, ditto.

Bongistan

Well I guess Sweden it is

Turkey. Iraq. Syria.

Turkey

FBiH of B&H.
And territories of Kosovo
and Eastern Thrace (Turkey)

If you want to rape, sweden
If you want gibs, germoney
If you want to kill innocents and walk away free, france or uk, or anywhere really

saudi arabia

saudi arabia. live like a king, have a harem of wife slaves.

Yemen.

Its even got dudes in the name for you closeted faggots.

Most Muslims who answer this question seem to say bongland, but maybe that's just here in bongland to make us feel special

What are you but coiled maggots, consuming carcasses with contorted countenances? Your precious God has given you 80 miserable years to rot on this shitball which orbits a flickering light destined to extinguish. Just about enough time to see the light, that light being the indisputable nature of the darkness which fills the universe and your hearts. There is no ocean deeper than, no philosophy truer than, no court of law as just as my hatred for you. You may snigger at me. You may call me an edgelord. You may even realise the seriousness of my words and feel a primal, sobering fear. But you will NEVER understand what got me to this point or where exactly this point even is. It lies on no axis you operate according to the rules of. I am the spirit of the void.

turkey

uzbikistan and albania. lots of white muslims

Sweden allows Muslims to rape their women. I'm sure you'd like it there.

Saudi

scumbag

If you assimiltate into our society, AREN'T radical, don't believe in Sharia law, and are an upstanding citizen, then the United States of America is the greatest place. You have the most freedoms, and will be respected if you respect others.

Bosnia, tt's comfy European majority Muslim nation

Whichever country offers you the most free gibs because we all know you're a useless illiterate piece of human trash that couldn't provide for himself in europe.

Swedistan

United States. Our country is already a mud shithole. No need to ruin poorope.

Russia

Swedistan I guess