Women want man-children not toxic masculine men

Women want man-children not toxic masculine men

>Americans

Lol

You mean "women paid by a globalist corporation to shill for a product aimed at man children will pretend to want man children but in actuality they want Chad like all women"

This is happening because women are not birthing children. They can't help their motherly instincts to nurture and bond over innocent childish things, so man-children fill that need in a creepy and obvious way.

average public uni student

Nice mental gymnastics retard. My wife and me have a poly relationship and its been fucking amazing. We married while she had a bf and I had a gf on the side. Its like I was never married at all, but the threeway and fourway is sweeet as fuck man. Kill yourself eurotrash

Blue hair lady likes to play footsie and subsidized by the nu-male Star Wars comic geek.

Secretly desires to be seduced and ravished by a alpha male Trump voter who will cum on her face (No asking, just doing) when he decides to finish.

You mean after they've rode Chad and Tyrone's cock caraselle, they decide to "settle down" with a beta provider.

she secretly wants to be picked up by a alpha male and fucked in the ass while standing up to prove dominance over her beta-fag cuckfuck "husband"

O_o

>Women

And us man-children want our sexbots and tendies NOW

they look happy?

are you happy,drumpfkin?

Mental gymnastics indeed. I'll give your relationship another 6 months, maybe a year. Good forbid you try and raise children in that environment.

But who am I kidding you're probably larping

I mean, I'm a stay at home husband with a wife earning $78k a year.

To be fair, though, I'm far better at every household chore than she is. Cooking, cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, etc. We even have similar interests in media.

Purify
Our
Race's
Genes

gross

We're both Millenials, so it's no surprise. Millenial women never learned to cook or do household chores. If you can do those things, keep up looks, and have at least an average sized penis, you're prime husband material

PORG needs to be weaponized.

unironic cuck.

You will die sad, alone, and empty inside. Hope it was worth it.

bug people

No, they don't.
Their words are "we want emasculated men."
The moment they go outside and physically choose sexual partners they go for non-emasculated men.
actions > words
Women want men.
Stop being a fucking beta.

This

what kind of shitty meme is this

(You)

Is that fucking Charls from mde

If we can't rise above the mud of this world, we will all someday feel the terror of a planning horizon coming into view. Religions will only save you if you go the right kind of crazy with stress, age, or drugs.

>Sex is the only fullfillment in your Life
Absolute monkey trash tier, holy fucking shit.

>Yeah sure my marriage is meaningless but I get to have awkward foursomes without ever having the feeling of true love or emotional bonding

Pretty sure he didn't need that vasectomy in the first place.

XD checked and keked

DISNEY SUBLIMINALLY PUSHES ALT-RIGHT AND NAZI IDEOLOGY

Not gonna lie, theres nothing better than that blue hair style from mememe!. It gets my penis every time.

Blue is more bimbo of a color than pink.

burger btfo lmao

Holy shit how did I not notice this. Charles takes better care of himself compared to whoever this cuck is.

>Women want
I don't care what women think they want

fucking gross

Women want a beta to talk to but want a chad to marry.

Bait/5

Yo da most important thin` you can do fo' da whitey race iz keep yo' own life in order. Start wif yo'self. You mus' be competent, reliable, hardworking, an', above all, happy. Do niggas in yo' life trust an' respect you? What do yo' family think o' you? is you capable o' raising chil'ns? Racial politics don' gots ta be da only factor o' yo' life. an' if you can't achieve such things fo' yo' self, then da chances is very high dat you be not ready ta be uh political activist, either online or in real life. cuz how can you make uh difference fo' da race, fo' da lives o' many, if you can't even make anythin` o' yo' own, individual life?

Always remember: we's live in first world countries an' gots opportunity dat most niggas born on dis here planet do not. Things aren't as pimp-tight fo' us as dey wuz fo' our parents. But billions o' niggas in da third world would still kill ta gots da opportunities dat you do right now. So take care o' yo'self! werk yo' ass off, everyday, ta build uh pimp-tight life fo' you, an' fo' yo' family. Clear yo' mind o' self destructive thoughts, an' keep yo'self focused on realistic goals. werk hard, but also do fun an' wholesome things wif real niggas in real life. dat iz very important. nuttin' on da internet should ever take away from yo' real life you know das right!

Must have been a bitch to change from non broken English.

110% this. Right after I separated from the military I lived with these two beta male gamers. While they were awesome dudes and fun to be around, I was able to fuck both if their girlfriends and like youbsaid busted on their face. One of them dropped to her knees and the other I just got on top of. Women who date men like that want to be dominated by a stronger, more aggressive man. Every. Single. Time.

yes this must be why I see so many manchildren out walking around with girlfriends.

>this is what Star Wars has become
Say what you want about Lucas but at least he tried to tell an interesting story and didn't use his movies as nothing but giant marketing campaigns to sell as much merchandise as possible

Well, up to return of the jedi. Porgs are nothing more but natural evolution of ewoks.

>didn't use his movies as nothing but giant marketing campaigns to sell as much merchandise as possible

but that's exactly what he did. disney happens to just be much better at it.

just an attempt at hurting disney's marketing campaign prob

>such a pussy whipped faggot he needs his wife to buy him things like she is his mother

let me tell you what I don't like about starwars

-starwars fan in his 30s for the past how many years

grow up and have kids

any star wars fan is better than a fucking pepe poster. Kill yourself ahmed

>My wife and me have a poly relationship
cuck

>but the threeway and fourway is sweeet as fuck man
gay

>all these people falling for the most obvious bait

I am not made at your comment because I know you are either

1. you are going to die alone from bad health in your 50s
2.kill your self
3.get committed to a government run facility and your star-wars toys admitted to a dumpster clear-out

while everyone else had grand-kids looking out for them

wow Sup Forums is lame im out of here

I love it

>Women want man-children not toxic masculine men
I'm so grateful to God that at my time as a retard there a Che T-Shirt was all that they asked for, not all your testosterone

This massive gobshite.

I know this is bait/joke, but I still want to elevator stomp you for letting that combination of words and concepts into the world.

Now we just need to start pushing this on leddit, eventually some ass blasted leftist media outlet won't be able to resist stepping in it.

because he is the child

>story-time on Sup Forums

You're just jealous because Star Wars is haram.
Go back to Pakistan.

gas yourself unironically

Relevant info on false pregnancy

Oxytocin info

that's not a man, it's a FTM trans

It's like that episode of the office where Michael gets a vasectomy and then a reverse vasectomy and then a re vasectomy

Coward 2 posts

>I AM SO LE NERDY
And these whores are always into Star Wars, Star Trek, or Doctor Who. Thanks for giving me ocular cancer.

They want man children to pay the bills when she's out fucking chad

>really actually genuinely unironically

How the fuck did he get away with it

why is this not in Sup Forums?

No they don't.
They are desperate to avoid man children.