Whites explain why you're against Black man White female relationship

Only logical answers

Other urls found in this thread:

you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Im literally not. So long as the black man isn't a thug and does honest work.

A woman needs a man, by a man i don't mean an individual who has Y chromosome and a penis, i mean A REAL MAN who's dominative, both physically and mentally strong, attractive and masculine. Role of woman is to help her man, role of man is a bit more complicated, he has to look after his family, make money, please his wife sexually, defend himself and his family from threats etc. White race fails to accomplish all the traits that i mentioned, hence, they cannot fulfil the duties of a real man mentioned in this paragraph. The BLACK race, however, does not fail. The BLACK man is the epit0me of male dominance and masculinity. Compared to the white race, the BLACK race is superior in every way to the Yakub's race. They can easily complete the tasks of a real man while possessing all the traits that a man needs. Allah made the BLACK race strong.

On top of that, BLACK people have bigger penises than whites. Why would a woman want a tiny, limp and pathetic white penis? A woman wants a big, domineering penis and only a handful of whites actually have that type of penis, but more than 90% of BLACK men have that penis, rest 10% have even bigger than that. During sex, the woman won't feel anything, she'll be bored if a pathetic white man tries to fuck her. A BLACK man, however, will make the woman SCREAM, scream so hard that every glass object will shatter due to exposure to very intense, loud sound.

Lastly, when you go out with your wife you have to protect her from male predators who want to steal her from you. But if you're BLACK, your domineering size will make your presence known without you even needing to point yourself out. Which will make the male predators shun away automatically, because they cannot compete with you. And your BLACK skin, will frighten the white opponents, because they'll remind of the fact that your ancestors managed to survive the scorching sun of Africa for centuries with that skin. What did the white skin even survive? Absolutely nothing.

Your mistake was replying to OP

These Blacked threads are getting more subtle

...I have now realized my mistake

They need to hide it a little lest Shitted posters find them

Make daddy angry.

preach

>find them
everybody will see it now, you bumped it instead of putting sage in options, dummy

you did too, 2nd dummy
put "sage" in options for all shit threads

Offspring suffers because both parents are fucking dumb as rocks.

Man winds up for the most part a violent scumbag, woman winds up either a druggie or dead because she had to pay the toll for burning coal.

i honestly dont give a shit but i dont want my children to look nothing like me and have lower iq than me but if you wanna mix race thats all on you

no surprise a t*rkroach loves to see his wife get CRAPPED

Did you mistake me for your white father?

Because birds of a feather flock together. Swans fly with swans and crows fly with crows. You don't see swans fly with crows. This is just nature, it's what nature intended for us. It used to be like this in human society until the Jewish brainwashing kicked in.

easy: racist white morons don't want to have to compete with other races for white women.

they feel INTENSELY emasculated when they are reminded that the women they want, which are out of their league anyway, would rather go outside of their race. this matters to them because they are such useless, stupid morons that the ONLY thing they can cling to is the accomplishments of others WHO JUST HAPPEN to share a race with them.

every time you see one of these inbred retards post their little "we wuz kangs" shit you are witnessing someone projecting their own shortcomings.

For starters, Klum is Jewish, so it's not racemixing because they both are negroid. Mental illness - xenophilia, ever heard of it? Shit like that should be encouraged. Race-mixing counter-intuitively just leads to the purification of the White Race, as all the weak anti-racist genes get bred out, leaving behind only the Whites who are repulsed by non-whites on a genetic level.

This shit will bite shitskins and kikes in the ass hard in a few thousand years, when Whites actually evolve into universally monstrous racial supremacists they fear today.

That's why you don't accept anyone who is not 100% European from North America into your movement. Beware of Spencer - negroid loving traitor on a genetic level
you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

For mongrel genetics often breed mongrel rhetoric
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

"White" racemixer is a subhuman and so is any "White" that forges any relationship with nonwhite that are not directly exploitative

DNA you are born is not enough to be a part of the Blood Community (although not being pure in race banishes your chance to join no matter how accomplished you are).

racial awareness + noble living + pure bloodline = White/European ethnicity x

i agree with everything except the last part. making fun of afrocentrists is hilarious and imo they are worse than insecure anti race mixers

Because multicultural societies always end in Balkanization. Another point, very sadly, is that too many believe in "hybrid vigor", when in all actuality, black/white admixture amplifies potential for deformities and inherited diseases.

There you have it. A non-racist, "concern for societal progress", "concern for health" reason.

>higher chance of cicle cell
>mixed people look weird
>doesn't promote pride in your people
>brown people are naturally violent
last point is common knowledge since none fo you shitskins seem to be able to get along over there

It leads to fewer white people and they're statistically more likely to be abused.

>Whites explain why you're against Black man White female relationship
Because the black man does not stick around to raise his kids. Kids raised by single mothers are a lot more likely to become criminals/lifestyle losers, thus they become a burden on society (or in other words: the white man who keeps society going).

it infects white people with sickle cell