Holy shit, what the fuck were they thinking???

Holy shit, what the fuck were they thinking???

Well a literal nazi did send 2 white males to conquer it as a symbol of the dominance of their country over the unwashed multiracial hordes of the USSR

We did it! Next, the sun

Everything is a symbol of white supremacy because there is no supremacy without whites.

Kek

paper is white, get them to stop reading and writing
most fabrics are white at some point, get them to stop wearing clothes, using towels, etc
most airplanes are white, get them to stop long distance traveling
it’s like the same level of paranoia that started the salem witch trials, if they keep this up they will literally turn themselves into fucking cavemen

This is fake right"?

yes

yeet

When milk is considered a sign of white supremacy.. you have to question everything nowadays.

Why do you think we chose 'Moonman'?

>tfw you don't know what's real and what's satire anymore

Fake

Excellent.

I can open the console and edit the headline too.

Moon Man Moon Man can't you see?

>cnn
>real news
pick one

>don't know what's real and what's satire anymore
Excellent. Shut it d... I mean, proceed as planned.

Niggers and spics need to hang from trees.

The moon it's not real it's a white supremacist hologram.

Hitler didn't died agharta it's real the 3rd reich never ended.

It was never about the j

>hypernormalization
my nigga

>the year is 2034
>the world has largely been scorched and diversified in a massive scale war combined importation of refugees
>a horrific, two-headed cybernetically enhanced Hillary Clinton/Barack Obama takes the stage, their staff adorned with the hair of Donald Grumpf
>"people, I come here today to announce the greatest victory of womankind"
>nuclear warheads fire in the background
>"the moon, has stood for too long as the last symbol of white supremacy, its time is over"
>the crowd cheers with shouts of "kill whitey", and "yas queen slay"
>the missiles hit, the moon fractures in a massive explosion
>the crowd starts raping white women in their ecstasy, remaining Swedish/Canadian white males clap from their cages
>the Hillary and Obama fusion begins laughing and takes off their faces, revealing they were in fact, dinosaurs all along
>the two heads laugh in derisive unison as their robotic legs rocket them off safely to space
>huge chunks of the moon descend on the Earth, vaporizing humanity
>the entirety of modern human history had been one long journey of the dinosaurs to reclaim their planet

Fake news, no link. Doesn’t show up in jewgle search

this is literally what they're "low key" naming
the fact that only whites have been on the moon is the plausible deniability angle, since you can't name Sup Forums or Sup Forums memes directly without contributing to the unwitting signal boosting of Sup Forums and Sup Forums memes
it's a slippery slope, being a shabbos goynalist and having to try and take down Sup Forums without giving Sup Forums more legitimacy by the virtue of your dumb media whore asses having to churn out "zinger" hitpieces about us