WE GOT AN OPENING ON GEORGE CLOONEY!

twitter.com/vanessathought/status/917640021452058624 when was the last time we had a clear shot at Boy George? let's aware some normies of George blacklisting this victim

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=47PtUvHIQpk
archive.is/kv996
youtube.com/watch?v=lL_q-rVZqR0
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/10/13/george-clooney-accused-helping-blacklist-actress-complaints-sexual-harassment/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is she? How serious are those allegations?

Who cares? Hollywood has been so smug and righteous in the past, it's time to burn it to the ground.

She was on ER

that's a pretty big TV show. Like one of the orginals

first depicted in 1673 where they shot the first penis examination in America live to sternograph

Who is left? Morgan freeman?

>first depicted in 1673
wot

ER "Emergency Room"?

this has some potential to escalate, so bump

Here's what doesn't make sense to me about the (((Holywood))) conspiracies:

> Jews are systematically raping actresses
> Jews trying to push pic related into acting

Why would they do that?

Excellent. THIS is the main guy I want to get btfo.

Part of me wants to tell these women to shut the fuck up. To say nobody's buying their "male sexual attention = abuse" angle. And to tell them that's how the fucking world works, and you were never important or beautiful enough to be 'blacklisted.'

On the other hand, they're going after these notoriously leftist pieces of shit, so I'm just going to sit back and laugh at the left gutting itself.

This one's weird. She's a fucking anti trump psycho. Her Twitter rant is somehow connecting this back to the access Hollywood tape. She's RTing stuff about Trump throwing paper towels being equivalent to let them eat cake.

This might be a spotlight for sjw derangement WHILE fucking over Clooney. Interesting.

He raped those penguins

They already have enough rapable ones to go around

its hard to know how to process it. alinsky 'make your enemies obey their own rules' or 'these women are just social capitalising on bullshit'

Yes, Emergency Room.

I almost forgot how ugly she is ..

Remember when her nudes got "leaked" and literally nobody wanted to see them.

He did the voiceover for the opening promotional video for the hilariously stupid and self-important Committee To Investigate Russia.

Whether or not he was paid for that, cuck status is confirmed

Are you mentally deficient? Anybody sane finds fault with Drumpf. Sexual harassment isn't dem/repub phenomenon.. both sides are guilty of it

To expand on this, I don't believe for a moment that a Hollywood star is going to try and blacklist a woman for not sleeping with him. What he will do, though, is just find some other woman who's more than happy to suck his dick in exchange for getting his help. There's nothing abusive about that. It's a simple trade, and that sort of shit happens everywhere.

Who's George Clooney going to help? The nobody actress who appeared briefly in his movie, or the actress who's sucking his dick between shots? Bitch, he doesn't have to blacklist you. He can just ignore you, and all of a sudden you have the same chances as anyone else in the industry - none.

He's not responsible for your failed career. You're just unfortunate enough to be like everyone else who tried acting and failed. But you got so used to getting everything you wanted in life because men gave you attention between 17-30, that you figure NOT getting what you want must be the result of active attacks on your career. Fucking entitled cunt thinks that she was 'supposed to' be a huge actress that everyone wanted in their movies. And the only way that fate could have escaped her was if powerful people were keeping her down.

Getting positive male sexual attention is something most women enjoy. All of a sudden it's some kind of horrible harassment if it benefits them in some way. What a load of bullshit. How's a guy gonna know if you want to fuck unless he makes a move? And so he makes a move, and then you reject it, and somehow he's supposed to continue doing you favors? Welcome to the real world, cunt.

>freckles are actually beak marks

DYING HAHA! Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, Casey Affleck have taken hits these past few days. getting Georgie Boy apologizing for not taking her accusations seriously would be a huge scalp

This. Bring him down!

w-what if all these people suddenly being "outed" are celebrities who refused to participate in the propaganda campaign and are now being punished?

thx, the actors committee thats like "F.A.G." in Team America?

Harassment by male staff
Didnt know ER was so realistic.

I didn't hear about that. Did someone actually take pictures of her naked?

the victims have become embolden how long till those who where children start coming out.

youtube.com/watch?v=47PtUvHIQpk

I'm ready for everything to collapse.

But muh climates and sheit.

OMG YOU'RE RIGHT!!!! TRUMP = Weinstein!!!! Imbeach Nao!!!!

Fast forward 20 years when Harvey Jewstein is getting a standing ovation for his lifetime achievement Acadamy Award.

I think NYT publishing the Weinstein shit is because they knew that James O'Keefe had some shit on them and they wanted to pre-emptively imply that they are real news. Which they are not, obviously.

That's the way the power works: when there's pressure on the elites, one of the minor ones goes under the bus. Weinstein was a notorious pervert and now people are publicly calling him a rapist.

I imagine part of the plan is for the message to be Weinstein was the single bad apple. Let's hope we don't let them get away with that and burn down the whole rotten artifice of Hollywood

This wave of info has to stop the gay weird creepy acting of KEVIN SPACEY forever.

I hate that fag with passion.

>Remember when her nudes got "leaked" and literally nobody wanted to see them.
Please don't bring that up, some user's going to post them

she takes it in the POOPER like a champ

here she names Clooney a predator, mentions all her accusations are on record with legal and she went on Entertainment Tonight in 1995 and told them then. is there video?

forgot pic my fault

I just threw up in my mouth a little remembering that. Ugh

Can I request that someone shop the Hollywood sign so it says 'sandniggers' instead? I wanna make a t shirt.

It's a decoy
>See goyim, we don't rape our actresses. Who would rape that?

The Trump stuff is routine, doesn't matter. We all know the Hollywood prostitutes and johns don't like him.

Let's use her comment about Clooney.

>champ
you misspelled chimp

Bump.

How is any of this ok? Why should people have to trade sexual favors in order to get ahead? Why must people willing be abused just to get a chance? Why do you condone institutionalized abuse and pedophilia?

And is it ok then for parents to pimp out their children for them to get roles? Should they be sexually abused because there according to you there's no other way to differentiate them from all the other potentials? Should they be constantly drugged and abused like Judy Garland and all the various actors who had their starts as kids?

Feminism is just re-packaged Marxism. Go after the Leftists and Feminism dies with it.

>Who would rape that?
I don't think there's a person strong enough to hold that ape down long enough to rape it

Just bite down on this towel, Jimmy. I promise I won't take long.

archive.is/kv996

I don't get it. So are you for kikes raping white women? Is that a platform you support?

This should be our game plan, faggots:
youtube.com/watch?v=lL_q-rVZqR0

Let's keep dumping gasoline on this fire, make them exhaust themselves by fighting each other, and then swoop in for the easy victory.

Give it horse tranquilizers and you might be able to.

it's true, america invented the first television prior to being discovered by the british empire. the queen lied to you, we wuz atlantis and sheit.

dum dum dumdumdum dumm

THERE'S A FAT GORILLA
IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD

HAVE YOU SEEN THE NUDES?

NO WE HAVEN'T !!

dum dum dumdumdumdumm

SOMEONE WILL REPOST

THE GORILLA NUDES...

NONE DID YET !!

zaaza zaaza zaaza zaazazazaza

zaaza zaaza zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

dum dum dumdumdum dumm

THERE'S A FAT GORILLA
IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD

MAY I CALL THOSE NUDES

YES WILL BE GREAT !!

If they expelled the jews from Hollywood, this shit would end , if they expelled all the jews in the world....., we'd still be stuck with sandniggers and poo in loos

Push in the door and the whole corrupt house starts falling down. Kek. Hollywood is screwed.

Jewlywood is tearing itself to pieces, we are winning guys.

4th reich soon.

I'm not really saying it's 'okay'. I want to be clear on that. I am, however, saying that it's how shit works, and that women in the industry know it. So do the men who have to do shit for the gay mafia that runs a lot of entertainment.

Look how many women marry hot Hollywood producers. They're clearly looking for an exchange. And at the end of the day, that's how a lot of power is acquired among women. Find the right man, ride his success to your own success. I mean, shit, we almost had the wife of a former President become President herself. That's not a coincidence.

Women use men for financial purposes, and men use women for sexual purposes. It's behavior that can be seen in every culture, in every civilization throughout history.

2 different though related (by industry) issues.

Abuse of children is wrong and often illegal. The wrongdoers are those abusing and the parents who let it happen. Although things are mixed: if you have a perverted childhood and make $10 million in showbiz, is that bad on net?

The other is the demands made on adults seeking favors (casting, etc.) in Hollywood. It's a deal. If you don't do it, someone else will and they'll get the part. To me that's basically OK. I have no protective reflex toward actress A, to help her win instead of actress B, or actually to either of them. Life is tough.

Americans:
Doesn't this kind of behaviour warrant a detailed congressional investigation? This seems WAY more substantial than steroids in baseball.

I know George Clooney's former private plane pilot. George would force himself on women, and if they resisted, he would demand my friend land the plane, and he would throw the woman off. He would then make some phone calls, and his handlers would provide him with another woman in under an hour.

FUCK TODAY RULES!

Some people just want to watch the world burn

kek

Well, the only Hollywood guy on the team is Rob Reiner. Presumably directing When Harry Met Sally has given him significant insights in to the nature of Russian culture and the inner workings of their state.

lol nice.

You're goddamn right. Fuck the kikes.

why did george clooney rape people on the set of ER? why is he so sick and demented?

I was in the thread were the user that made that fake account posted

Because she plays token comedic roles and mamma jammas identify with her.

No amount of money can ever take away the pain, suffering, and mental anguish and personal humiliation from the abuse. To assume otherwise is to take the most kike, anti human and materialist position you can.

But I agree with the trading sexual favors for power sentiment. However, being permissive of it leads to the child abuse - if adults can sell their bodies, why wouldn't parents do likewise? Gotta do what you gotta do to get ahead right?

To do this, the best way is to publicly insult / shame the girls who repaid him for giving them careers by piling on him now. Then the girls will give up another guy over something, the guy will be piled on by more girls, then pressure (publicly insult) the girls etc.

Isn't he fucking his cousin?

George "Silent and compliant" Clooney
George "Shut your trap while we fap" Clooney
George "No whores may voice remorse" Clooney
George "Use your hole to secure the role" Clooney
George "Ill cover while you bend her over" Clooney
George "Dissatisfaction is carreer retraction" Clooney
George "No complaining for those remaining" Clooney
George "Grab that bush while I tell her to hush" Clooney
George "Don't squeak about the stained Sheet" Clooney

I want this so fucking bad too

Thank you for noticing I didn't assume either side regarding giving your kid a career in showbiz, with all the shit it entails.

We treat adults and kids differently in all sorts of ways. Kids mainly have the right to be protected. Adults have many other rights but not the right to be protected. Consensual sex is legal but it legally cannot exist between someone under the age of consent and someone a few years older. You must understand this!?

HAHAHHAHAHA it's fucking amazing how in less than a week the entirety of (((Hollywood))) is collapsing

"women are to be believed".

what a cuck.

SHE'S NAMING NAMES NOW...HOLY SHIT

This is Trump rattling the cages. Low hanging fruit are the sacrifice. Feminists are canabalizing their own.

we must let them all hang for this

we deal with the woman problem later

>Clooney
>not Dan Schneider

We know, it doesnt matter. Were hoisting the Jews on their own petard. Live by SJW? Die by SJW.

Agreed

Dan Schneider is the final boss. Literally /ourpervert/

Well, 14 double duberridoos 88 settles this matter. Thanks.

Taking out the women is the right way to take out the men. Demand the women justify their accusations and their worth, see then you get more.

Keep up the momentum so they're not working deals behind the scenes to blunt this.

He'll be one of those bosses that have three phases, Belly busting moves, forcing you to sit in his lap, then targeting you with his feet, he'll be hard to beat it might take multiple continues.

Good news. It's Yom Kippur in Hollywood, and while the real problem is unsolved (((they))) will sacrifice the Scapegoat.
And nothing will change.

LOL, he just escaped the growing muslim crime in London, now he'll have to flee to "refugee" infested Lake Como.

Can't imagine what type of brutal pre-nup he has with that mega-lawyer wife of his.

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/10/13/george-clooney-accused-helping-blacklist-actress-complaints-sexual-harassment/ only a matter of time before this thing blows sky high!

>Why would they do that?
The supply for willing "rapables" actually outpaces the actual demand.

THIS IS NOT OKAY
H
I
S

I
S

N
O
T

O
K
A
Y

dude...im going to spam that now. using the left's lingo against trump to slam hollywood actors/producers will be a very effective dog whistle to rile up the #Resistance. literal "triggering"

Good head on your shoulders there.

I agree with both of you. It's a means to take down the Jews in Hollywood. And the Leftists who virtue signal against white Americans.

There was some huge controversy on that show where Noah Wiley called Eric Lasalle the N word then they all called each other faggots or something. Barely remember that happening.

HMMMMMM

>That pic
Ugh. I hate that guy.