Reminder that white women are jews with vaginas

Anytime I post pro-white, anti-SJW shit, the biggest pushback I get is always, without fail, from white women. I just posted something about how "POC" women aren't special and guess who got mad? White women. Almost every reply against me was from a white bitch.

Yet you faggots keep whiteknighting them and think there's a redpilled non-pozzed unicorn white woman out there just waiting for you to woo her. HA!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Alefantis
copulins.freeservers.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reminder that niggers are hairless apes

reminder that OP is still a faggot

Reminder that LARPers are Jews

Ridicule them and be a high status male
It will drive them crazy

someone just post some dating site statistics and shut this cuck down

reminder no one on Sup Forums is white but are mongrels larping as aryan warriors

Hahaha balls in uour.court Becky

still?
Do faggots can unfaggot themselfs?

>Yet you faggots keep whiteknighting them

Wha..

You need to fuck off back to faggit.

>His Date went to shit: The Thread

Hey OP, we're lesbians that got IVF from planned parenthood. Thanks for paying taxes. You subsidized us taking away your role in family and parenting. You're also going to pay for our child's school through your property tax.

Thanks for making this possible. We could not have done this without the generous support of single, male, taxpaying, wageslaves.

>tfw 1200 years of German heritage
>tfw My friends call me shlomo shekelberg because of my crooked Nose

Where did I get shoa'd Sup Forums?

This is the real blackpill. The Jews have spent the last 50 years trying to ruin our women. They've succeeded. I fear there's no going back. Nobody reading this post will ever live in a society where white women aren't jewed out garbage.

could it also just be that you are just a stupid ass sociopath cry baby?

I hate how fucking whiteknighty Sup Forums has become. You can't say a bad word about white holes without some fat loser running to her rescue.

its ok, i hate how utterly pussified men become at the slightest hint of rejection from said white holes.

WTF i hate white womens now!

Hey man, we don't need you to white knight for us. You're not getting any anyways. We simply have done away with the outdated notion that men are useful.

I mean... they should still join the military and police to defend our right to raise our turkey baster bastard baby. You should die for our right to take your money and raise a heritage that excludes you specifically.

you sound very angry, try being nicer in public and you might get your dick wet some day.

who needs a dick when you have science?
God is dead and men are a relic of humanity's savage past.

See:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Alefantis

enjoy the trans-humanism i guess?

You definitely have some Jew in you, kike.

oh god, go jack off and vent your steam dork.

>All these self hating white women falling for Jewish tricks
Nice, maybe I can get some white-ish goy kids after all.

Hitler should have gassed women instead of Jews.

Hey Hey Hey!
Don't forget to use the sample cup and turn it in to your nearest sperm sample collection site.

Poor children.

truth

Women are soul reapers that can brainwash you with their vaginas.

copulins.freeservers.com/

Years of brainwashing which women are most susceptible to. If more strong, smart white men would stand up, the women would follow suit. Women just try to fit in, they wouldn't dare be seen a socially different.

We've been invaded by Reddit, that's why the white knighting is so high.

white women are targeted by jews, you must save them from their sheckel clutches

no

yes

Reminder that the day of the droid draws near, men rejoice