So, the chapters 76-78 of Boku Wa Mari No Naka came out translated in one chunk after 1.5 months of radio silence

So, the chapters 76-78 of Boku Wa Mari No Naka came out translated in one chunk after 1.5 months of radio silence.

It is at least now canon that Mari is just a full cuckoo and this whole gender-bending thing has been in her head. Graphically things are starting to near gainax levels of abstract fucked-uppedness. It does seems we are nearing the end resolution but as of now, it's an annoying cliff hanger yet again.

Also: two pretty, pure and innocent high school girls sternly wanting to read your hikky-NEETing journal in privacy; what sort of sick fantasy is this?

Yori is a bitch. Burn her.

I don't see why this bottom panel needs to focus into her disgusting discharge soaked crotch.

Thank you for your patience, I will never mangafox again.

So she's lesbian right?

Only "until graduation", at least that is what she believes about Yori.

She did have a rather large obsisession for Isao too, though the nature of that is complicated to say at least.

Seeing him jerking off made her nipples go stiff.

this better turn into full yuri or I will riot

I thinki is something similar to Aku no hana....She was in a perfect family (apparently) so she found her mental escape in someone miserable as Isao

This is the last panel, how could you turn this into Yuri?

>On Yori-san, I'm whole again let's make love?

Reading Aku No Hana currently (on mangafox, naturally) and this stuff is MINT.

It's arousing my astral penis on at least three different levels of consciousness.

Oshimi's art has really become top. I love how he's developed his style and draws people's expressions, smiles, blushes and hair.

Fumiko is a very cute child.

I don't understand this still. Is Mari and the NEET are imaginary figurative and the loli is the real person?

NEET is imaginary.
Mari is a defensive mechanism
Girl is past trauma.

She's saying that the "Mari" identy she was keeping up before she snapped and became Komori was equally unreal.

The implication here is that the identity has been growing since some traumatic experience in her childhoood. May be only the confusion caused by her mother suddenly changing her name to Mari, or something deeper.

Isao: being Nordic level comfy with nakedness.

>it was in her head the whole time

Well, at least it's confirmed something we've all been pretty sure of since chapter 20 something.

Or about chapter 40-42, when real Isao is yelling below her window and being a general creep.

Still a better plot than than a boy falling from a tree on a girl and them being 7 years body-swapped because of that.

>this whole chapter
what the fuck did i just read?
where are they going

It's something deeper for sure, but I have honestly no concrete idea of what could it be. Maybe she witnessed her mother killing the gradma?
The mom is the only one superdeformed in her memories, the dad was just strangely somewhat transparent, but nothing deformed. Well, we actually don't see his face, that could be even more deformed than the mom.

That's the cliff-hanger.

Remember, in real life Mari is knee-sitting with Yori in Isao's family's home's livingroom with Isao's journal in her hands. Isao has been hastily ushered off from the room, we don't know what he is up to. We don't know what Isao's other family member's are up to. We don't know what happened to Eriko (Mari's mother).

I can't imagine how this could proceed. Hot yuri love is one possibility; her doing the I'm empty, thus I be here and piss myself is another. Her or both of the girls ending up staying some time at Isao-home may also happen.

I don't get why you think it's a cliff-hanger, the personality merged, or at very least started to interact (let's call it "live togheter") inside the body, the essential thing is that part of the crisis is solved and now the MC is fully aware of what happened.
It's actually simply a proper closure of the part that was happening inside mari's heads, with even an essential realization, now that that part got its closure we will the consequences in the real word, but narratively speaking, these are different parts.

And hopefully now this means her and Yori can get at it.

It is a cliff-hanger because we don't even know if this is a proper closure, or will she emerge from this zone-out still with her Isao persona, or in what mental state will she be in once the focus shifts away from her internal affairs.

We can always hope.

I would settle for Isao getting laid too, but Yori needs and deserves it more badly. Threesome?

>because we don't even know if this is a proper closure

We know, the personalities are now getting along, interactiing, and the Komori personality got an essential truth. What that means in the real world is material for another part, but the part related to the inhabitants of MC's head got its closure.
It's not a case that many people thought that it looked like a final chapter, this chapter is actually the opposite of a cliff-hanger from any point of view, from the contents to the panneling.

One bump.

So if it turned out to be a threesome, who would do whom or whould it just degrade into a furious circle jerk/schlick?

I still don't understand the point of that manga.

Bump for interest

It's starts out as a your typical dime a dozen gender-bender, but quickly turns out to be a rather dark and psychological story about a girl with serious mental problems and broken family, and her interactions with a unversity dropout turned into hikikomori whose identity she has adopted and an unpopular girl with her own issues who also harbors lesbian feelings towards her.

It seems the author knows the proper size for this story. It is hefty 80 chapters of 20 pages per chapter but as of now it seems it wont go above or at least very much over 100 chapters.

Also: some sensible fanservice.

does there need to be a point?
The author is slowly revealing Mari's past that led to the current events