So what is it about white people that the left thinks is stopping progress?

So what is it about white people that the left thinks is stopping progress?
White people don't have a definitive ideology or culture, their identity as "white people" is purely based on race. And why do they blame all white people? Because killings? What about Genghis Khan? Why are they blaming an entire race for the actions of a few people? And I thought they said that race is merely a social construct?

What is up with this mentality? Any Dems wanna explain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-z-m9-5jrLU
youtube.com/watch?v=eczKlK-j-Qg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

with the world as debaucherous as it currently is, the narrative must be as such so that "white people" don't rise up and kill everybody to make it peaceful again.

if most whites feel bad about being white, then they feel like they caused all the problems and would rather die than try and "fix things".

psy-op shit.
soviet style.

it's easier to think about it like this.

they're lying to you because their leftists.
if they ever told truth they'd cut their own heads off.

holy FUCK dat sideboob

The right really doesn't have a clear sence of what we are progressing towards, do they?

I am high af on molly forgive my spelling errs.

> 1. No race. No Borders.
We will progress to all be one collective race. This can be achieved through open borders and race mixing until all biological and cultural identities are dismantled.

> 2. No Genders
This will be achieved through legistlation bent on dismantaling the seperation of humans by traditional genders through the inclussion of new genders and the promotion of gender fluidity.

> 3. No God.
This will be achieved through riddicule of Pagans, then Christians, then Hindus and finally Muslims. Couple with the promotion of sciences, humanity will reject all Theisms until Athiests and Jewish thought remains.

> 4. No Classes
This will be achieved through massive inflation and debt until the system of capitalism becomes unsustainable and all of humanity resets on equal footing.

Does this sound harsh or rash? Yes. Flowers will bloom over the corpses of our former selves.

Is that Lindsay Lohan?

Sounds like a shitty existence. Might as well burn down your nearest art museum. You ever ate at an ethnic restaurant? Fuck that, have some generic store bought mulch. You like music? You better not, as any and all music is a reflection of a unique culture in some form or another.

With no God, no culture, no identity, what reason will people have to live? You will reduce us to the level of pathetic insects, that procreate for the sake of their own existence, and not for the preservation of culture and to work towards higher ideals. You take us farther from God, and closer to the pathetic arbitrality of the animal kingdom. Don't be surprised when people start killing each other and themselves at higher rates too, cause fuck it why would it matter anyways? Nothing will matter anymore.

You clearly haven't thought this through, and you are willing to sacrifice these ideals because you are either insecure of the tribe you belong to, or you never truly belonged to anything. At the end of the day you know it's a hollow existence

This hippie bullshit won't last ten minutes against unchecked Islam once shit hits the fan tbqh

This is the gayest thing I've seen in weeks and I just spent 15 minutes on / b

is that the nashville opryland?

> burn down art museums
That's a good start. Art in it's current state is a somber rememberance of the past. Smash that shit. No looking back.

> Ethnic resteraunts
Food is food. Fuck all ethnicities and fuck resteraunts. Just eat. Money is artifice.

> God
God is not real. The only thing you are straying from is your imaginary explanation of what you can not explain.

This is what we mean when we say "the Right doesn't get it"

> Tribes
Fuck tribes. Fuck nations. Fuck borders. Fuck identities. Fuck your family units. Fuck your herritage. Fuck your religion. Fuck your politics. Fuck your culture. Fuck your history. Fuck your tax plans. Fuck your financial institutions. Fuck your schools. Fuck your civilizations. Fuck your classes. Fuck your hierarchy. Fuck your genders. Fuck your classifications. Fuck your media outlets.

None. Of. This. Matters.

This is Progress.

no, you completely misunderstand.
Its not that white people are stopping progress.

The left literally defines progress as having less white people.

>until Athiests and Jewish thought remains
Nice bait, 9/10. Greentext gave it away though.

Or all you progressives can fuck off to a remote island and eat mud with your mud kids

The "Left" as is currently imagined or defined is pretty much united by nothing but an Anti-White narrative. White people are considered bad pretty much axiomatically, etc.
youtube.com/watch?v=-z-m9-5jrLU
youtube.com/watch?v=eczKlK-j-Qg

Lol I cant wait to gas all of you

Those people are free to give up all their wonderful things.

Feel free to give up your clean water your computer...in fact ...give up electricity, and move to a country where they shit in the streets

Please go camping, make sure to pitch your tent on a highway.

>until Athiests and Jewish thought remains

now, this board is filled to the brim with slide trheads and low effort trolls. this one was ok, nice job.

it doesnt work that way.
they define progress as: less whites.
the existence of whites stops this progress.
you , being white, define progress as increasing the understanding of the world and bettering humanity, they have their own definition, be advised to know how your enemy thinks, dont assume they think logically or like you.

It's because we're a easy scapegoat. Because of the slave trade, apparently every single white person is a racist now.

You're looking for things like logical consistency but you must remember that it isn't necessary.

The anti-whites are in thrall to Satan. Satan will quote scripture if it can lead someone to damnation; the important thing is the goal, which is the destruction of Christianity. White people are a proxy and targeted for extermination due to Christianity's historical place in white culture.

Make no mistake, if the middle-east were Christian and the native Europeans were Muslim, we would hear no end of "Arab Privilege" in the universities and demands for the middle-easterners to be genocided, with cucked middle-eastern politicians crying on TV to get their voters to let in masses of European "women and children" who are 99% fighting-age men, and covering up mass European rape of Arabs, and when the natives protest, they'd be told by their Satan-worshipping politicians that if they don't like it, they can leave, the flthy racists.

all this garbage you are spouting and you failed to address the actual question that user posed. where is the quality of life. please take me through what one day in your utopia would be like. im serious.

remember when she was the fat ugly-ish girl in super bad? it's funny how hollywood jew brainwash the masses into thinking these average ass yentas are sex symbols

>white culture
lel
goml

This

They. Are. Communists.

It is remnants of cold war subversion taking fruition today. That coupled with some other fucked up shit. Like pic which relates to the MSM, music, political and film industries and circles projecting their satanic pedo shit via the victims onto the public creating cults like feminism (this has escalated because social media gives normies access to these abuse victims innermost thoughts and ideas). A third thing happening (apart from the jews) is they are trying to get or kids and young men /fit/ for a possible war with China or the middle east, hence the anti-china vids, the Muslims invading, the feminism alienating men from women, MGTOW, generally isolating men, getting them to exercise and feeding them a diet of War video games.

Ther you go user, the world explained. Religion is fucked up too and so is MLP. Enjoy and lay off the molly.

Fuck your plans. Fuck your vision. Fuck your ideas. People like you will be assassinated by people like me before you succeed.

"Progress" as defined by the left has nothing to do with actual progress and everything to do with destroying Western Civilization.

>globalists

Nobody(worth talking to) blames white people. You don't blame the son for the crimes of the father.

The problem is some white people are running around saying their dad is innocent when he confessed and we literally have it on video.

>Daddy Hitler did nothing wrong.
>We invaded your Country for your own good.
>any action use of collective funds to compensate for past injustice is a crime against me
But this is a small majority.

Other then that "white people" pose no more issue to general leftism than any other made up tribal group. With it's groan inducing chest thumping and its counter productive us vs them society.

Infact white people have made the most progress towards liberal ideals even the group identity of "white people" is progress away from the alphabet Soup of Europe.

Maybe if you guys would just accept the last phases without all this ruckus we could move on to bigger things. Like an entirely secular war against Islam and all the other remaining authoritarian sects.

First of all, "white people" as a group in the United States do have a unique culture stretching from the beginning of the move of Europeans to the New World, up until now. The vast majority of that American culture is the culture of all those various white European groups sure, but it's all meshed together to create something new and unique. Black culture is either an accessory to this dominant culture, or more likely something completely separate following LBJ and welfare turned black people into niggers.

Secondly, they view whites as stopping progress because whites don't generally vote for them (the left). Therefore, less whites is progress. More non-whites is progress. Winning the election, and the acquisition of power by any means, is progress. Most of the issues they care about are also the same. Open borders = more non-whites + less whites = election victory = progress. No religion + Destroy nuclear family + more birth control = Less whites + Government as daddy (Power) = Progress. You can go on like this for just about every single issue they hold sincere. It always boil down to two things, 1. Less whites and 2. The acquisition of power and control.

Western civilization is white culture. Go back to your mud hut you filthy ingrate.

Remove slav women from this picture. We are not white and don't like whites.

leftwing people are racist.

The whole modern romantic concept of liberty is wholly white mans invention. Jews only perverted it into this degenerate materialist individualist nihilism after WWII.

>[crappy played out leftist poser male sub cuck meme]

>HELLO FELLOW RIGHT WINGERS PLEASE RESPOND TO MY RIGHT WING THREAD ABOUT HOW RIGHT WING I AM

White people invented not only both the right and the left wing but the very idea of politics. Western civilization is white culture. Everything non-white on this planet is a cheap carbon copy, there are hardly any exceptions to this rule.

Fuck off kike.

Why would I give you my shit when I can remove you from my country and recolonize your pathetic shitheap of a homeland? We've given you ingrates literally everything we have to offer. The more we give the savages the more they resent us. We elevated you from shitting in holes and mumbling to each other to an infinitely better life than any of your pre-contact kings. We can't co-exist in the same lands someone has to go.

I'll always consider slavs white. Nothing you can say will change that.

He's a kike. The first man in orbit was a slav.

wow this girl is a hot ass.

I'd unironically fuck the right most one as well as the 4th from the right

I'm white. I smell this as bullshit and another attempt to get all of us pissy. No one is blaming a entire race for anything, they are calling out the people with there heads in the sand being all derp. Trolling is an art; their is a difference between Trolling and nihilism. God I hate it when nihilistic shit-wads ruin the party.

>elevated out of huts ect.
Yeah and their is no way you could have accomplished this without also enslaving the populace and occupying the country?

Trade? Never heard of it? Mutually beneficial exchange of technology and resources ? What our entire current political system is based off?

Other people don't pretend they weren't in huts 5 generations ago. Why do you pretend you(whites) weren't killing millions of people for shiny ground metal during that same time.

No one thinks colonization was 100% bad, but just admit it wasn't even close to 100% good either.

So basically fuck and/or destroy everything. Therefore I will start by immediately shooting you because apparently nothing matters and fuck everything, yourself included

Hubris: The Post

>Nothing you can say will change that.

Yeah sure white boy. Slavs don't give a shit about muh white race. We have no feelings of solidarity with you Westerners. In fact we cheer and rejoice when bad things happen to you or when other races humiliate you. You are our enemies.

Can you people stop subscribing to the "white people" talk, especially when discussing culture? Sure, German-americans, Irish and Bong-americans, etc have some things in common culturally, but no wonder you have a problem picking out "white people" culture if all of the above is all the same to you

To me its common sense.
>Do you or do you not want the world to turn into an indistinguishable brown blob of mass?
I do not.

>Do you or do you not want actual diversity to exist and thrive in their own respected sovereign countries?
Yes i do.

>Do you or do you not believe white people have the right to remain the majority in their own countries?
Yes i do.

At this point in time the white race is being dispossessed,diluted, and replaced in their own countries. This is the same white race that possesses all of those phenotypes the world adores and finds to be unique. This includes, blond hair, blue eyes, green eyes, red hair, and a plethora of rare characteristics. Nonwhites often try to copy these phenotypes and emulate white beauty. But often fail in capturing it. You see all the time. They normalize it in an effort to claim whites have no ethnic identity. That ethnic identity is vital.

White people are a global minority. Western civilization was built and designed by white people. The top countries in the world were built and designed by white people. The top countries with the best standards of living are predominantly white. The top countries with the best quality of life are predominately white.
Do you see a trend?

That is why at this point in history they are more worthy of preserving than any other race. As i said, its common sense.

>/r/politics: The Post
The races aren't going to go away. Interracial isn't as widespread as Sup Forums and tv commercials keep trying to make it seem. White women are actually the least likely to racemix. Gender? Who cares? The world is actually get more religious, atheism peaked in the 70s and has declined since. And there is no such thing as a classless society, even communists like the early Christians relied on a trusted class of people to oversee their communal fund; he who controls the dough controls the flow.

>Fuck tribes. Fuck nations. Fuck borders.
So you're saying theres nothing wrong with colonialism?

Emma Stone is yummy.

Fuck off kike

this might be the best post ever. saved for bait pasta

wew, that's some super degeneracy you have there.

the thing is, strong always overtakes the weak, so either we purge you or third worlders/muslims will. seems good to me.

nice B8 M8

>high on molly, excuse my spelling errs
>my spelling errs

too funny to be real