What is the best Identitarian group to join? I want to get into meatspace, but I want to go to a good group...

What is the best Identitarian group to join? I want to get into meatspace, but I want to go to a good group. I'm leaning towards Identity Europa, but they spend way too much time fellating Richard Spencer. TWP and Vanguard America have shitty optics, and a lot of their guys are ultra Untermensch.

Other urls found in this thread:

sfi.org/chapter-finder/
identityevropa.com/apply
twitter.com/Rise_Against_ca
twitter.com/vanamofficial
ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/5647-atomwaffen-division-central-topic/
youtube.com/watch?v=yH-YsPakQtM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

start looking here
sfi.org/chapter-finder/

Why does it look like the symbol from that Demi Lovato music video?

Great recommendation, thanks bro

I didn't fucking pick it. Ask Damigo.

Is this good just for networking and drinking buddies of like minded people? I wouldn't mind treating it like a fraternity with fraternity dues but not gonna lie I'm a little iffy on the whole attending protests thing.

>Alt right
Full of kikes, read SIEGE.

Nice try FBI

>what's the best honeypot to dip myself into

I keep seeing shit about atomwaffen. shit looks bizarre

They are fine with that, most of their members don't go to protests because of fear of losing job, etc.

I’m 99% sure any group you contact will stick you in a three letter agency database

Honestly, is this a tactic to prevent people from joining?

Yeah, you're probably right. I'm not sure I care, though.

The actions of Richard Spencer and Mike Enoch is enough to prevent people from joining.

Mike Enoch and Richard Spencer are he only people who have marched into a zog controlled city and openly protested the removal of herritage monuments

Yeah, Mike Enoch yelling kike into a mic in front of a bunch of normies really did a lot to help. Great optics, Richard.

I'm not concerned about optics. I'm concerned about people advocating for fellow whites. They are pro White and if you don't like them you are ethier a shitskin, a leftist nu male, a libertarian who hasn't woke up yet, or an antifa member.

It's called having friends, you should try it sometime. That way you don't have to give your money to a bunch of strangers and expect them to give two fucks about you.

You're not going to get swathes of whites to identify with you if your optics suck. Are you IE?

What's bizarre?

I'm not trying to buy friends. I'm trying to save white people.

It doesn't matter what they want, once we inevitably get into positions of power they will bend the knee to us

How are you going to get into positions of power if no one votes for you?

The alt-right is a true Trinitarian movement.

Single procession fags are NOT white

meatspace is such a fucking stupid liberal term, stop trying to sound cool and fit in buzzfeed.

By cultivating our base and reaching out to disenfranchised working class whites

Kinda like the Russians in Palmyra, if you catch my drift.

These disenfranchised whites are not going to respond to an elitist like Spencer.

They will support anyone who helps them. The leftist elite doesn't car about them and want them to die

identityevropa.com/apply

you should join, as a member i can answer any questions you guys may hav.e

And you think Richard does? Richard wants an aristocracy with absolutely no rule of the people.

I would love to join, but I don't agree with how close you are to Richard.

But they are you fucking autist, god fucking damnit, around 6% of whites associate with fascism/nazism, around 9 -10% associate with alt-right, white identity when polled

10% is the universal ground-breaker amount

He wants a white ethnostate on the North American continent. Nothing more and nothing less schlomo

IE is the real deal.

Any other group really isnt worth joining.

>These disenfranchised whites are not going to respond to an elitist like Spencer.

That front was ripe for the TWP but they keep going full retard instead of using plausible deniability like the pros.

>you can't save white people with out a group if people you don't know but you can totally trust goy!
Nice.

I can't understand this Spencer bashing because he's an elitist, it's the dumbest reason ever, and here's why

The possibility of a white upper-middle class white who has his life all figured out for him from day 1, no struggle at all, turning to such a controversial and dangerous position as White Nationalism is 1 in , hell, tens of thousands. Because the white upper-middle class will be the very last people to latch on to WN ideas

A lot of people are very critical of Richard but the more i see of him and the effort he makes the more I like him. A lot of people are cynical of leaders and icons in these movements and rightfully so. I can say Spencer is criticized a lot but the more I see him and the more we work together the more convinced I get that he is not a FBI agent or anything like that.

>white upper middle class

Almost all of the people in the alt right are from this demographic. the idea we need to be recruiting people who work at toll booths and coal mines is fucking retarded.

You want people in your movement who have money , power , and influence.

Richard Spencer /= Identitarianism. I don't believe he's controlled opposition, but he does want to be king of the whites and Americans reject that. He's doing more to hurt our movement than help.

I would join TWP, but you're totally right. Someone needs to combine the high functionality of IE with the altruism of TWP.

You don't think that he has a personal interest in cultivating all these rabid admirers, and can do it easily for those very reasons? Had he kept on track, he would've been rich, sure, but he would've been average. He would be a mid sized fish in a big pond. But now, he's a fucking shark in a goldfish tank.

I don't think he's a Fed. I disagree with his personal philosophy.

Black Lives Matter.

Ah I see, sorry I just assumed that you had concerns over his legitimacy.

>Almost all of the people in the alt right are from this demographic
I highly doubt this, I'm talking about upper-middle class, not middle class that sees their very being destroyed before their eyes

>but he does want to be king of the whites
Lmao, the fuck,
>Americans reject that.
What "Americans" ??
>He's doing more to hurt our movement than help.
Dude, you're barely considering joining the movement activism wise and are already talking shit with no consequent basis, as

I will add , he's done a fuckton for more than a decade for the very movement he pretty much created and here you are talking shit

>Richard wants an aristocracy with absolutely no rule of the people.

Mission accomplished, I'd say.

almost the entire alt right is college educated late 20s who came from upper middle class homes

You are more likely to be tolerant if you suffer in the gutter with brown people rather than view them from above

I would love to get in touch with someone higher up in your organization to talk. Honestly, I probably won't join because I disagree with Richard too much, but I'd still like to get my mind straight.

You're a top tier recruiter. I want to have a dialogue about how best to put my ideas into action, as a high agency, attractive young white man, and you're shitting on me for asking questions? Way to represent IE, buddy.

This is the exact problem. He doesn't want Jews to be the overarching, burdensome government machine, he wants to be.

>This is the exact problem. He doesn't want Jews to be the overarching, burdensome government machine, he wants to be.

This is fair. With Freedom of Speech and Democracy, possibly an autocratic rule by a minuscule portion of the population can be prevented, but I am not very hopeful atm tbqf senpai.

All interested members have to fill out an application and schedule a skype interview to officially join the group. That may be a good opportunity to talk face to face with an experienced member about that. I can also give you the skype to the guy who interviewed me, maybe you can pm him and he can answer that way.

>I want to talk to the leader , i wont join but i feel im entitled to debate some important person

Can tell you right now you will be weeded out of the application process because the stench of autism coming off you is earthshattering

>I want to join IE to put MY IDEAS into action
You should join the military to put your strategic war plans into action

>We should destroy ZOG and not rebuild it for white people
Lol top "were not white supremacist" bait. Pro tip the goal of all white movements is the establishment of a white ethnostate and then a white imperium followed by a white planet.

Are you Icelandic, or is that a proxxy?

I'll get on the link you posted earlier. Thanks.

My ideas are our ideas. I'm questioning which vessel is best to reach them. I might be autistic, but you're clearly low IQ.

I'm a nationalist from Europe first of all, and, drawing parallels with similar movements here, I can sure as hell say that plain bashing and talking shit online ain't worth anything, dude, most of all - you're expecting a constructive answer from Sup Forums of all places, I might as well countersignal anyone and make you think this all is not worth and you should just accept your fate and off yourself

Besides that I am very well-versed in the identity politics of USA and to not continue this debacle any further, here, hit them up, you'll be interviewed and checked, procedures and such can differ based on the organization, just try for yourself.

identityevropa.com/apply
twitter.com/Rise_Against_ca
twitter.com/vanamofficial

Literally hang yourself, you subhuman monkey.

Aww shit it's muh ethnostate kill the ZOG thing

Disregard the previous post, this one's up in your alley boyyo

ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/5647-atomwaffen-division-central-topic/

>my ideas
your ideas are probly bottom of the barrel shit

Lolwut? I was replying to the IE guy. Are you saying IE is full of Atomwaffen?

I would unironically support Spence for King of the Whites

The Sons of Confederate Veterans and dozens of other groups did the exact same thing and without the stupid tiki torches.

>Are you American, or is that a proxxy?

What.. I.. shit

nevermind bruh you're weird

If you want a group with solid goys who do activism but still have (non-degenerate) real lives, look for your regional Stormer book club or TRS pool party. Most meet at least once a week and have pretty good reputations in the WN community.

>sons of confederate veterans

lol cucks

I was meaning to ask you about European Identitarianism.

He said no one protested the removal of monuments besides Spencer and that's blatantly wrong was my point.

>Sons of Confederate Veterans
>losing their country again, this time to degenerate border-hopping xirbeasts who think they have real courage
feels bad enough to fire up the gas chambers, man

>European
Uh, this is pretty complicated over here. Our ancestors did discover America and serve in the court of the Byzantine emperors.

You don't have attend protests, and it is very good for networking.
IE has the best optics by far, the best people, and is by far the most active.
Neither does TWP or AmVan. TWP is also Strasserist.
IE is going to be engaging in altruism soon. I won't give anymore details than that.
Atomwaffen is a terrorist organization filled with spergs who converted to Islam.
Stormer book clubs heavily, heavily vary. Some are ok and some are trash.
IE is most closely modeled after GenID in Europe.
I'm an IE member and I'll answer some questions. I'll be gone for like two hours, so make another thread if I don't respond in time.

For better or worse, I trust Sup Forums's opinion about these organizations. Sup Forums was there as I became racially aware. It's clear that I can't get an unbiased opinion as it seems so many of you are already associated.

I also seriously doubt that you're actually European.

Yeah, I understand "European" is a very broad term.

Thanks for the offer, but I have a bad taste in my mouth. I heard about the altruism, and it seems to be less about selflessness, and more about promoting the brand.

We have other ways to spread our message than charity. We want to be there for whites who are in trouble. Either way, people are still geting help.

Happy Hoteps

unironically

it's the best one by far

>Thinking that Icelanders don't browse this place
youtube.com/watch?v=yH-YsPakQtM

Do any of these groups have a Chicago presence?

ÆÆÆ

Are they worth contacting and hanging out with as friends? Like is IE leadership fine with members going to a TWP meet-up even if they're different groups? Or VA or NSM for that matter?

> Like is Internet Explorer leadership fine with members going to The Washington Post meet-up even if they're different groups? Or Veterans Affairs or National Science Museum for that matter?

So who is a good example for WNs? Anglin? Taylor?

Hillary Clinton is my Adolph Hitler.

We should have an absolute monarchy with Richard as king!

He also has the support of some white billionaires. We need a clean cut gentleman like him to keep that money flowing into our cause.

Bullshit. I grew up dirt poor and actually had to spend time around subhumans whether at shit jobs or in my neighborhood. I was very "tolerant" growing up but eventually came to hate the subhuman filth that surrounds me.

>optics
KYS

>hate the subhuman filth that surrounds me.
That's what makes you a Canadian, Pajeet.

Identity Evropa definitely. Also, Spencer is one of the main reasons they're so popular. People hate on him, but he understands aesthetics and IE's reputation for good optics is largely thanks to him.

IE is on good terms with VA (who have modelled themselves off of IE), and they've worked together for events in the past. They were friendly with the TWP, but Heimbach's associating with skinheads and redneck style-groups is a cause for concern.

As for the NSM, no serious group treats them with anything but pity and disgust. Anyone who is serious about this stuff should distance themselves from them as much as possible.

no. if you're going to join a political activist group don't do it from Sup Forums. this site is tracked and we are all already on a list

To me it seems like nsm's quality has gone up in the past year or so. Mike Enoch openly associates with them.

Enoch associates with Heimbach, who in turn associates with the NSM. Enoch associates with anyone basically.

I'd like to join, but I value my anonymity. Do they force you to facefag at open demonstrations?

Isn't Heimbach basically the same? Guy seems willing to show up to anything he's invited to.