Seth Rogan here to remind Sup Forums that there is nothing you can do to stop the sexual assault that goes on in...

Seth Rogan here to remind Sup Forums that there is nothing you can do to stop the sexual assault that goes on in Hollywood. The rules that apply to you don't apply to us. We're important to society in more ways that you know. That is why others will look the other way when we do what we want. Have a good day knowing that you are aware of what goes on but unable to do anything about it. Peace.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w_BXdFtwZsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1. We dont care.
2. Why would you pick the shittiest actor to impersonate?

>unable to do anything about it

Confirmed fake accusation, sage.

Hey Seth it's awesome to hear from you. Could you please stop making movies? Thanks.

what happened to celebanon

>There is

this totally COULD be Seth Rogtits

just that pathetic to do it. "Fuck me then you can probably fuck James Franco" (((knowing she will be passed to the pathetic weird brother)))

*Puffs joint*

Huh-huh-huh-huh!!!

>nothing you can do

and take jonah hill with you

>to stop us from killing you all

go on...

>just that pathetic to do it.
Good luck killing innocent animals. LOL. Faggiest thing anyone has ever said. Really.

FUCK YOU! I WALKED BOB DYLAN ON STAGE!
YOU WILL NEVER BE HALF THE JEW I AM!

slide slide, slippity slide

Someone post the (((Jon Leibowitz))) meme

Seth is gay.
99% he is sucking James Franco's cock right now!

Son, you are man now
You must choose
>Get handjobs from Hollywood movie stars
>Post bait on Sup Forums

Fuck You

fuck you. kys

>Hey goyim, Sexual assualt is bad and what Weinstine did was wrong but Trump has done worse. Get mad at him, not weinstine.
Fuck this kike.

Where the fuck did this jew motherfucker come from. First I saw him on Green Hornet and now this kike is everywhere. He can't act and he's not funny, he's just another hollywood jew. Who put him there?

What Privilege?

When will libz realize that bragging amount women throwing themselves at you and letting you touch them wherever you want is not sexual assault?

Of all the ones to choose to larp as, you choose "Jew Weed LMAO" Seth Rogan? What do we say, lads? Altogether now! "OP IS A FAGGOT!"
Sage for slide thread.

>Dan Sneider
>Seth Roganstien
Death to Hollywood. Everyone there pedo cancer. They don't represent America..

our universe truly is karmic
youtube.com/watch?v=w_BXdFtwZsE

Kek but seriously Seth he's right, you need to retire.

other jews ofc. he's part of the canadian jew clique in hollywood. jay baruchel was a literally who (((anglo))) from montreal. now he's in big pictures, making the big money!

Jonah hill here, I had to suck Seths cock multiple times to get a lead role in Superbad.
Greasy fuckin jew I swear

Not really, fuck you and your shitty movies.

How did this guy become a leading man. I remember my mother used to like Robert Redford and Paul Newman.
Have women's taste changed in men?

Death to hollywood degenerates.

Isn't it great? But I have a theory that the Zionist Talmudists who own Israel, are serving up all this begrudgingly as a distraction from the vegas shooting story. They don't want to lose their propaganda arm in the states, but it's a better alternative for them as compared to the truth about the shooting in vegas coming out.

DUDE

Good thing Hollywood and the main stream media are becoming more irrelevant as time goes on.

He has a point though
(((Hollywood))) tends to get away with some fugged up shit

It's not the taste of gentile women that matters. Jews promote Jews.

>Feminism will destroy the jews

Would you forgive them?

Remember these things called "books"? If I want a good story to entertain me, I have a lot more choices than Hollywood bs. And I don't have to sit in a shitty theater to enjoy it!

DUDE

sharpie pooper timestamp

Your ID says G+F. Gay+Fag. You are a super cocksucker jew larper

Sage

Forgive, yes. Forget, never. Forever more on guard to signs of it? You bet.

Do I need to keep my children away from pokemon?

Think he knows that alt kike diaper slut?

Hahaha! G+F+jlva to be exact!

>G+F+jlva
>GO+FUCK+jlva(????)

So Hollywood is just like the White House then?

I have to admit I thought you were very good in Funny People.

>Pikajew

i'm not so sure. there are scandals rocking israel right now. this could be a power struggle among the jews. i do think that hollywood and vegas are linked; yet which is the distraction? both are officially criminal investigations. there is also the possibility that everything is just falling apart for them. they can't keep it together any longer and hollywood/vegas is just the cracks in the wall.

Well...that didn't take long.

I really do hate them

Every lib I talk to these days, in just the base of a debate, completely falls apart into a rambling of garbage that SEEMS to be designed to shut down the argument, but fails horrifically. With almost zero effort on my part, they run away from the discussion yelling and slamming doors. It feels like something on the blue pill side of the matrix is just collapsing in on itself, imploding. Yay for red pills!

Who is Dana Jade? I have legit never heard of her. Is she even remotely high profile?

I hate your fatty laugh faggot

This, why the fuck are people willing to push this, this will only discredit people who went through real issues,
pushing fake news is only gonna empower Hollywood more.
Do a simple google search for cases with evidence to back up the claims and push that before making up some bullshit

Maybe if tried in Commifornia. However, much of this BS seems to happen outside of the safe haven.

>heuheuheuheu

Singer, has a couple hits.

Thanks for the (You) homie. I'd call this whole thread shills but I know most of you are just being autistic. Take a step back and think about what you're doing here and think about your strategy for a moment. I know disinfo campaigns and making media and causing happenings is fun, but if we couldn't even pull off Dreamer Day without it backfiring before it could happen, how do you think you guys are gonna do this shit wihout discrediting everyone trying to blow the roof off of the rampant abuse and predation going on in Hollywood?

There's a time and place for whipping up a fun disinfo stunt to make a scene and draw media attention to something and THIS IS NOT IT.

WHO?

>Seth Rogan. Didn't mention weed once.

Hey, anyone remember Observe and Report where he date rapes that chick and it's played as a joke, because she's drunk?

Once the conservatives start using Saul Alinskys Rules for Radicals the culture war will flip.
Holding the left to their own principals and collecting scalps as they have for generations could save the West

Yeah, this guy is right.

The elite pedophilia, human compromise shit is Brad and butter for the (((elites))). Now not the time to be dweebs and ruin the ability to get this shit out there.

Faked Seth Rogen shit here

Cut it out you dumb faggots

*Stoner laugh

Pedoman

Grab em by the pussy is exposes the left for the liars they are. Only for the sake of point scoring do they take a whole thought
>"Women throw themselves at me. When your this famous you can do anything. they let you grab them by the pussy"
And cut one sentence in half just to make a scary sounding clip. Anyone with half a brain should be suspect of any quote they see or even hear.

Seth Rogan and his new jew friend making a movie about Time travel. Top Kek

>implying we don't want hollywood sluts to be assaulted

Man is this that faggot seth rogan, I couldn't set a face to his name. Damnit I thought this guy was actually funny. I don't watch new shit as it's just become so cancerous

>user makes a fake account of a real person before shitposting rogen

lmao this will get good

The horror.

why don't you want to throw more fuel on the fire? No matter who loses we win

SETH SETH

BEFORE YOU GO

TELL US WHO SHOT YOU

WAS IT ACTUALLY HILLARY?

you better go make a reddit ama right now seth these are seriou accusations you are about to lose a fan

That's not how war works. You don't just throw fuel on the fire dude, and it's not a no-matter-who-loses situation.

If you throw this shitty disinfo op out there, you throw bait out there that the Hollywood gigakikes can then, for example, grab and hold up and use against their victims. "See goyim, it's all lies! It's all a rayciss right wing anti-semite smeah campaign! It's like anudda shoah, they hate us because we're successful!" It won't work, because there's still too much real shit, but you're gonna weaken the impact of the real shit with the fake shit. By introducing doubt into the equation, you might make someone ask, "what if this is just those assholes on Sup Forums again?" or, God forbid, "what if they're just doing this for attention?" You want all this shit to stick against these kikes. Maybe some of the accusers are already lying to take down people they don't like! Don't pull a Duke Lacrosse Team and make up any more shit.

What you describe would just inflame the shiksha vs. grabblers situation even further. If they actually try to use the "oy vey it's fake news" defense the feminists are going to blow a gasket and go after them even harder.

Only it would strengthen the shekelbergs, you fool! You're not supposed to be undermining the "feminists", the victims are our ragtag proxy army to take down the merchants.