a fucking nigger

A hot dog lover

the first black president
nothing more

The first black President.

TRANNY TOILETS

The last black president.

That bad one.

No one talks about him anymore. I think he was unremarkable. All I hear from people who DO talk about him say, "He was classy tho!"

the Kang we deserved

A president that existed

The last american president who served his full term

The first President to go to prison, who happened to also be a FUCKING NIGGER

a traitor and a fraud

He betrayed his campaign promises.

First homosexual Islamic communist POTUS.

>2017
>thinking Obama existed

The husband/wife of a nigger transvestite.

Much less of a kike puppet than Drumpf desu

If if if

Probably the best president the USA has had, altho that's not saying much lol

Who cares just so long as he goes down.

First gay president

He will be remembered as the POTUS who made Jimmy Carter look competent.

Unfortunately he's going to go down as a great president. It doesn't matter that he didn't do anything to deserve it. People decided before he ever even took office that he was going to be considered one of the greatest presidents of all time. Maybe in 100 or so years people will actually give him an honest look and realize he did a lot of shady shit and was responsible for some really bad shit but at least for the next 50 or so years he's going to be lauded as "the president that got us out of the great recession" or something else retarded like that.

last black president

you've been so butthurt over the last few days Mohammad user, you're in like every single thread

That's Andrew Jackson

winner

>Probably the best president the USA has had
kys

First African president of the United States.

First and LAST negro president.

As long as (((they))) are in academia he'll be ameliorated in the history books. When we're old and bitching about how he was shitty our grankids will just dismiss it as the ramblings of old men. Don't let him be another FDR.

literally who

About as bad as Bush

A miserable pile of secrets.

This.

All the rest it's easily forgettable, that means that he used the race card till the history books.

youtube.com/watch?v=sUZWlf_vuKg

Extremely favorably after the Trump regime.

clown

The President who let Jimmy Carter off the hook for worst President.

Watch Thomas Sowell video on Obama's Legacy!

Who is that?

Also the last black president

The first kike president.

>4,000 A.D.

>that time the people elected a gorilla out of indifference

>with parallels to the election of "Tuxedo Stan" to a mayorship

Libshits really suck at judging character
The people whom they call classy tend to be two-faced liars and cheaters.
But I suppose that reflects the narcissism and warped souls of those wine-drinking inflated ego dysfunctional Leftists

This nigger has a point. He still had to go back.

You can still have a white slave in saudi arabia.

You all know every single history book will praise him for the next 300 years.

Little white kids will get their nails slapped by big fat ass nigress teachers until they recite "Obama was the best president ever" 500 times

ififififififififi-okeydoke

It's not gay if Michael... uhh, Michelle's penis is feminine

>Doubles the national debt
>got us out of the great recession

He will go down as the president to give human rights like forced doctor labor.

King Nigger

The president Putin wouldn't even touch.

Beat me to it. Have a (You).

>Highly trained deep state CIA shill.
>Taught to actually give decent speeches, but in reality read from retardprompter
>First """Black""" President.

The guy that made fun of another guy and told him he would never be president. . I wish I had the link... It's so great.. Trump essentially decided in that moment to fucking destroy this Muslim bastard. Maybe another user can help with the link

>halfblack

NOT the first black president.

Thank xe

*half

2nd richest president.

>You all know every single history book will praise him for the next 300 years.
Nope, cultural revolution going on in USA with conservatives in charge. Trannyfucker weirdo will be remembered as a shady dictator under whom the economy stagnated and societal division was at an all time high. At best he wont be remembered at all, just a guy who preceded Trump.

America's whitest man

thanks for noticing me senpai
and yes i am salty
i'm salty as fuck because i got memed
obviously i didn't vote
but i supported drumpf
i shilled for him on the internet for 11 months striaght (after randlet got knocked out)
and now he's a bigger neocon than even Hillary Satan Clinton
i didn't like his iran rhetoric, but i liked his syria rhetoric
i was hoping he was being honest about syria and just memeing on iran
turns out it was the other way around - was being honest about iran and merely memeing on syria
either he was lying the whole time, or he had good intentions but he caved in to the swamp in record time. doesn't really matter at the end of the day.
there's still a tiny part of me (like a fraction of a percentage point) that still thinks it could be 94-D chess
but it's looking more unlkiely by the day
fucking saudi kike puppet
can't wait til his 2020 humiliation. first since bush sr to lose the presidency.

i can understand why you amerianons are still much more on his side - as a foreigner i don't care so much abotu the nitty gritty of your domestic issues. i can stay zoomed out and just look at the broad trends. the same way your opinion on the (absolute state) of britain will naturally differ from mine. i get and respect that. but from my perspective, he's fucking shit now. i have no hope that he's gonna fight the good fights, so his abrasive character now irks me instead of making me laugh. there's honestly nothing i like about him now.

Weinstein's cockholster

He will be celebrated for just being black.

underrated

NOTHING. Trump has already beat him in being the most infamous president ever.

Indonesian muslim

He will go down as the man directly responsible for getting God Emperor elected.

youtube.com/watch?v=mdMUcMndZWg

youtu.be/Ya1Mi9yIJbY

He avoided outright war in Syria, and he didn't pass the TPP. Although we still gave resources to Islamists in Syria, and he only killed the TPP after Trump was elected.

It could've been worse is all I'm saying. The bigger problem is how he changed directives for executive departments to protect criminal blacks, force people to bake fag cakes, and force trannies into the military.

This one? Comes up later in the video
youtube.com/watch?v=zT0Rjc6jKCg

He will go down as the first potus to attempt to destroy America's institutions and literally try to transform this country into a "post modern" multi cultural nanny and surveillance state. FUCK that fucking nigger.

Dubya with black face.

whitest black president

not that idiot. hes talking about the white house correspondents dinner when obama roasted trump and trump is just seething in the audience, that was the moment trump knew...

This is how. He will be on bottom like her!

>go down on Reggie Love’s cock
>go down on Michelle’s cock
>go down on Larry Sinclair’s cock

This I suspect.

A fucking nigger.

underrated

The last american president.

>He avoided outright war in Syria
he started the war in syria

better than trump that's for sure

The man who solved America's race problem.

president token

The first black President. There will literally be nothing else to his name. Schools won't be redpilled enough to teach about droning or his divisive strategies around race. So he'll simply be remembered for being black and that is literally it because there is nothing else about him. If there were a black President before him, he'd be forgotten.

Just a guy trying to do the right thing, then getting caught up by the machinations of reality.
>Be obongo
>try fix economy
>You majored in foreign relationships and your best advisor basically said "print more money"
>but it's petrodollar so is fine
>don't touch it for the rest of your days because as it turns out that's the smartest thing you can do aside from reducing spending (which was attempted and half-assed at best)
>try to come up with a sensible way to govern the internet
>preceded by george "my middle name isn't W it's actually fuck yo privacy" bush
>don't take away the patriot act because genuine belief in big government as a tool for the people (LUL), instead extending it to the internet, failing miserably as most government projects do and eventually get the full snowden treatment
>try to fix foreign relationships
>oh boy, here we go, this is what you spent your best years studying, time to do all the cool things you thought you'd do as presid-
>political inertia results in appointment of the walking disaster known as shillary "I lost to dolan drumpf but at least the british agree with my political views" clinton as secretary of state
>middle east turns into literal disaster zone for half a decade
>things got so bad a goddamn caliphate popped up in the 21st century
>let that sink in for a second, the last time a caliphate existed ANYWHERE was MORE THAN A HUNDRED YEARS AGO
>fire her ass over "health issues" that "disappear" as she "runs for office" (more like runs away from office LMAO)
>finally get the region somewhat under control
>try and seal your legacy with the iran deal, an agreement that will forever cement your place as a freedom loving, peace bringing might of justice that can stand shoulder to shoulder with Teddy Roosevelt and other grea-
>Shillary Clinton surrenders the office of the president to Dolan Drumpf who dismantles the deal within a year
So basically a nigger that's actually not lying about being down on his luck.

A mess. A big, fat, mistake!

Woah... Far out

Do you people really think that you're hard to spot? You use the same tactics 24/7.

Worse than 20 years of Jimmy Carter.
The man who killed the democratic party
The man who put men in the women's bathroom
A mistake.
The man who laid the ground work for Civil War 2: Liberal Jigaboo
Muslim Apologist
Traitor

we wuz presidents n shiet

This is in addition to the extra-judicial drone killings, racial relationship deterioration beyond imagination, a healthcare system that took so much political capital it's practically a pyrrhic victory given everything else he couldn't fix, leaving washington just as dysfunctional as he found it and enhancing partisan lean on both sides, etc etc.
All time great? Not a chance. The current health-care system coming to enhance american quality of life beyond simple narratives is the only chance obongo can get the legacy that he wants so desperately, but in between the political weaving he never tried to make healthcare affordable.

It's amusing that upon looking back, people very well could come to the narrative that Obongo, a black man, had everything he had attempted to do blocked (the senate) and undone (trump) by white people. I am of the opinion that of the many things Obongo tried to do, as well intentioned as they were, there were very few things that he did well simply by looking at the results.
Which still brings him above the likes of straight up malicious motherfuckers like Lyndon B. Johnson, but Obongo probably wanted more from his presidency.

At least I can instantly know who has room temperature IQ when they say "blongald grumpf is a terrible president" and I ask why and they say "HE TALKS LIKE A CHILD".

I'm really glad you judge a presidents performance by the wacky things they say at rallies and on Twitter.

Only reason obama could not be criticized is because he's the first black president. If the MSM tore into him a fraction of what they do to Trump america would be turned off to ever voting for a black again.

Considering he comes between W and Trump, a failure and rapidly becoming failure, probably pretty good by comparison.

The first same sex married president

A nigger Muzzie possibly fag President.