Corey Feldman

Remember when he tried to talk about sexual assault in Hollywood and the elite running pedophilia rings? Why was he ignored?

He was laughed at and ignored.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q
youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE LOVE YOU COREY!!

it's steam engine times now; corey was too early.

((()))

Poor Corey. He was right all along.

Anybody got the infographics about how MJ was framed?

Solid point. This is an especially important question to ask if you read Rose Mcgowan's timeline. The Weinstein affair is clearly turning into a bitchfest about men. Rose is NOT "our girl".

>grown up corey looks happy next to mj
that settles it for me. mj did nothing wrong.

>Why was he ignored?

Easy answer: He never named names. He still doesn't name names. He's nothing but an attention whore with no proof or basis to his claims unless he names names. And no one in any industry is going to take him or what he says seriously until he names names.

part of me is starting to believe MJ was just trying to protect these kids (corey feldman, ,macaulay caulkin) hes was in the business since he was a child and knows what the jews will do.

So, he was just being an attention whore but none of these dozens of women coming forward out of nowhere are?

He can't bring up an issue in Hollywood without giving names? Doesn't that signal the big issue here?

There are tons of video on youtube where he adresses the thing saying Michael was innocent. I don't know about all the conspitards shit about him being framed but yeah, Michael was a good guy, a true symbol of our generation, raped by boomers until he became a freak.

bump

Strike while the iron is hot, Corey! Avenge Corey Haim, name your abusers!

He's a nigger under all of that plastic, so he probably did do it

He was a nigger who desperately wanted to be white and hated jews tho.

>these dozens of women coming forward

These women coming forward are all talking specifics. They are naming Harvey Weinstein. They are talking about specifically when, where, and how Weinstein molested or sexually assaulted them. No one anywhere is going to have any respect for Feldman if he refuses to name names. Period. In fact, he's carried the game on for so long that people consider him nothing more than a liar, a drama queen, and an attention whore.

Consider this: Feldman has specific info and proof on someone who is a serial rapist and sexual predator. However, Feldman never gives up that info or the names — and that person rapes some other young boy, and another, and another, and another. Does Feldman feel no sense of complicity in those rapes? Is Feldman is a sick fuck who is dumping his pain on other little 11 year old boys? Fuck Feldman. Imagine if no one ever blew the whistle on Jerry Sandusky. When you have the goods on someone, you do the moral thing and prevent that animal from hurting anyone else. When you are a liar and an attention whore, you do what Feldman is doing which is stringing everyone along for decades. Fuck off, Feldman.

#FuckFeldman needs to trend. Maybe then he will speak.

Also Elijah wood and Brian singer

This. I have no proof or solid reasons to believe MJ was innocent. But the way things have been going and how everything I've known is turning out to be lies, I wouldn't be surprised if MJ was actually innocent and trying to protect these kids against everyone else in the entertainment industry.

RON HOWARD

that is all

You also have zero proof that he did anything, retard. He was the victim of multiple fraudulent "molestation" cases that were verifiable hoaxes, used to control MJ because he was getting uppity with the pedo power brokers.

MJ went through the same system as Feldman, knew what it was all about, and tried to fight it.

>reminder that he wrote, produced a song about abuse and Jews. Then he made a video, all just to see wtf would happen.

Forgot the fucking link

youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q

Just post the uncut non-monkey one, alright?

youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg

Original version makes it seem like it's all about nigger oppression but he's been on record saying this is specifically about the jewish global cabal.

I know, I fucking suck.

I'm three beers in...

there's also a different music video he did for this song than the one you linked.

Do it for Feldman

Lucky you, I live in a commie shithole city so walking to bars on friday night is no different than playing Final Fight 2.

He was ignored because he's a man. Only women can complain about sexual assault.

Anybody remember Barbara Walters scolding him because his allegations could destroy the entire industry? Walters, is also a jew. Corey Feldman fought to be emancipated from his parents, who were also jewish, at the age of 15 because they allowed pedowood producers to rape him. we have a very clear cut heirarchy where even fellow jews are expected to play ball. If they are, they can advance further than any goy could hope to.

>Why was he ignored?
Because he thought he was too good for the second TMNT movie but he was in the third one.

The wrong Corey died

Narrator: "But that wasn't all"

>i was horribly gangraped as child by fat jews
> waaaaah a fat jew touched my tits in exchange for fame
i really hate these women

>Final Fight 2
>Screenshot of Final Fight 1
>Filename says Final Fight 3

I'm really sorry to hear that user

I live in one of the safest communities, in one of the safest cities in the US.

>Cary, NC

Tomorrow, I drive to Durham...North Durham even...with my wife and kids. it's gotten better but I still dream of having a fully armored 1992 Crown Vic with the LEO suspension.

Colin Flaherty said the crime rate on the greenways up there are some of the highest concentrated in the nation. It's 30 miles from here. Amazing what a difference a nigger makes.

Corey Feldman was probably the coolest kid in the 80s till Edward Furlong.

I too genuinely believe Michael was not a pedo.
As strange as it seems, I always just thought he was a man robbed of his childhood, and loved kids in a non pedo why. Almost like he was envious of them.

Edward Furlong was never cool.

And Charlie Sheen made plenty of cryptic statements about his friends in Hollywood, when they were coming up.... He was written off though, because
>winning
And who was that one guy, that ran away to Canada with his wife, because, he said, Hollywood was fucking with him?

Annie are you ok?

Is it weird that it's almost always Jews that are sexual predators in these top positions? How do we stop these sick fucks?

>cool
>with a name like edward furlong

>Hollywood was fucking with him

Randy Quaid

injects grogodil, feels gud.

Not only was Michael Jackson innnocent, so is Bill Cosby.

Instead of hitmen, the Jewish Mafia uses lawyers and media. When the Jewish Mafia "greenlights" a target, the jew lawyers swarm to take their money and the jew media destroys their reputation and makes it easier for the jew lawyers to extort. Its a racket.

Bill Cosby is fucking innocent and the Weinsteins and Allreds of this world targetted him because he was trying to redpill blacks to shake off the jew poison of hiphop culture. It all started with Cosby telling them to "pull up your pants" etc. The liberal jew mafia realized he was out of pocket, and too influential to be allowed to continue. So thats when they started slowly building their character assassination and looting of his wealth. They are liars and parasites.

They did the same shit to Michael Jackson.

Corey Feldman should just out David Seltzer already. Everyone knows it was him.

Nah Cosby's just a hypocritical nig. He bragged about drugging women on an old comedy album

Not only did the jew pedos destroy Michael Jackson, they branded him with exactly what he was trying to protect the children from. Its so sick.

**Not that the acts are at all comparable**, but the same exact thing happened to Jose Canseco with 'Roids in baseball scandal. The MLB beatwriters and EVERYBODY inside knew the whole time, then acted all faux shocked when BigMac got busted. Canseco comes to mind because all the shit the media & public put him through. msm & everyone on the inside will pull the same exact fake outrage when Corey is finally proven 100% correct, as well.

Dumbass virgin, party girls want to party with a guy who has drugs, if you don't have drugs for them to mooch off of, then they go hang out with some other guy who has drugs.

I remember seeing the Daily Show interview Cosby did with Stewart right before they character assassinated him. There was something off about the way Stewart was acting, like he knew Cosby was going off to the gallows

Fuck. I forgot how good he was.

Nobody has gotten railed harder than Macaulay Culkin. I bet he hasn't heard his own farts since he was in diapers.

id gladly lead an army of men from the sex offender registry

thats how little I care about white knighting

I'm absolutely sure he was abused by MJ.

He was ignored because he was too much of a pussy to name the pedos.

>mfw the correy's and mj probably spent time together talking out the trauma of all three being the victims of jew pedos.
If only we could have protected their smiles user.

He shouldnt have stayed home alone.

He was only laughed at and ignored by people who were involved or had a vested interest in shutting him down.

I had it, but I don't know where it went. Sorry.

>He was laughed at and ignored.
By them.

Redemption arc.

CHECKED

He wasn't 'trying to talk about' it. He was floating it out there as an extortion scheme to get more money from the men who did it. It clearly worked too, since now someone is obviously floating his delusional music career and helping him make expensive videos with tons of models and sluts and nice cars and houses.

He and Corey Haim had a few conversations about it, and you could tell that both of them were unwilling to name names. Why? Because neither of them had to ever work a normie job again. Talking would ruin the arrangement, and since they'd extorted their abusers in the past, they probably wouldn't get shit in a civil suit.

Checked, MJ confirmed murdered for being a bad goy.

Exactly. The jews of various industries collaborate.

Kinda like the guy who extorted former speaker of the house Dennis Hastert, I gotcha... its plausible.

Comments are disabled for this video.

MJ did quote that it was the jews that ruined him because he wouldn't play (((Thier))) games. some beautiful autistic fucker will post the actual thread i should imagine.

bingo. the whole "we cant name names or it'll ruin my life" is such bullshit. they're clearly still profiting from the abusers in some way

You shittin' me Clark? Checked

Eddie!

He's fine.

Dude he was talking about Spanish Fly in the 70's.....Everyone tried to see if that shit really worked....it didn't

I looked for it and it's censored all over europe. color me surprised.

Wow, sounds like spirit cooking shit. Walters is a deied up cunt

Because he made his mark then got out. He didn't fall as hard like other stars.

>Bill Cosby.
People in the industry were telling me about him in the '80s, what he did to one very talented woman. It wasn't rape or drugs that I heard, but he had her blackballed because she resisted him. Remember being so shocked at the time. Also always heard that Michael Jackson wouldn't even touch a fly despite all the abuse he'd gone through, and that he wasn't gay -- just completely shellshocked. He felt he was safest around kids who he considered as lterally his equal - did not trust adults at ALL as he'd grown up seeing NOTHING but evil. Just wanted to protect kids.

He didn't hate Jews he hated the evil the sinners do not the sinner. Jews don't understand because they are to gay to understand.

The way they act about weinstein now

We'll now hold on. Let's suppose that, as is assumed, the Hollywood kidfuckers and the D.C. Kidfuckers are linked together. It was Feldman or some other 80s star that talked about this shit that came out and said that the regular threat was that if you squealed you would be ended. That's certainly what keeps just one person from coming forward. If you can't convince others to do so you can easily be removed for inconveniencing (((them))). I've always thought Feldman was trying to at least bring the fact that it was happening public so that maybe others would join in. The numbers coming forward have to be too big to disappear with an OD or back of the head suicide by gunshot

M.J. probably liked the molesting and not the sacrificing part.

Because if the media picked up what corey said they would have to address certain factors.. gays, jews, pedos. The public would make these connections.

But if its women making the accusations then they can frame it as 'men, the rich, and white.' Because of course jews that do bad are white.

Corey gets hung out as a loser and a nut because it doesnt serve (((their))) agenda. But jews will eat one of their own if it does.

Watch the rageaholic video

Michael Jackson was innocent.

I mean, he might have been fucked in the head and believed he was a kid, but he truly did try to help and protect children.
Just look at all the celebrity children that hung around with him. None of them have anything bad to say about him, because he was fucking protecting them from the Hollywood pedo ring.

He named his home Neverland Ranch, after the Neverland from the Peter Pan stories. A place where kids go to avoid adults and having to grow up. Do you really need anymore of a hint than that?

The only reason i dont believe mj didnt rape anyone is cuz i really believe he was castrated as a boy to preserve his singing voice and thats why all the 'i want to stay as a little boy' shit.

But i do believe he would be a little creepy with kids because he saw them as peers and would try and do shit as if they were.

>corey was too early.

basically this

Bullets.

Charlie Sheen molested Corey Haim, got him addicted to drugs, and gave him the AIDS which eventually killed him.

Harvey Weinstein's phone got hacked and he lost his store of kompromat. This was the Fappening, and it is why women are now coming out against him. The primary reason weren't coming out is that the women who had pictures (usually not abuse victims) didn't want their photos leaked and pressured / asked other women. Some submitted to the pressure, some respected their privacy more than they wanted justice. Once he no longer had that leverage they were unleashed.

The people Corey Feldman were talking about still have a great deal of kompromat on him and many others, and the sort of kompromat they have isn't just solo nudes. Corey Feldman may want justice but not as much as he doesn't want videos of him on the internet taking loads raw at age 15.

this

Didn’t he get involved in pizzagate like start an obscure band promoting it?

>always will be.
We'll see about that.

Yup, me too. I travel a lot and I know exactly how easy it is to hide behavior that you want hidden in many developing nations if you have some money.
Not that I'm a diddler, but if I was, it would be nothing for me to hide, and I am not rich, I am at the cusp of upper middle-class at best.

A guy like Jackson could have dozens of compounds all over the world where he could do whatever he wanted with absolute impunity.

There are plenty of countries where you can be off limits to the locals and the police, if you have enough cash. They simply leave you alone, they do not bother your properties, at worst they might want some money. And these types of countries have people who are easy to find that will sell you anything that they possibly can, without batting an eye at whatever your request might be.

Look at jackson's work ethic, it was incredible. He might have just been into pop, but he was extremely meticulous about it, possibly one of the hardest working entertainers in human history.

There's no way he couldn't have gotten away with child rape if he had wanted to.

I just don't believe it, it doesn't add up to me.

To have engaged in such behavior stateside instead of hanging out on a private plane for an hour first is pure lunacy. He might have been crazy but he wasn't lazy or stupid.

This. No way Jackson was a predator. You couldn't fit the profile worse if you tried. Cosby was obviously sketchy. Just too many stories, where MJs were obvious setups to try to get money out of him.

Because it wans't a woman making the allegations.

He's a white man.